Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex swimsuit
Sexy White Latex Sailor Collar Bathing Swimsuit Cosplay Short Sleeve with Front Zip
$110.82-19%

electro stimulation device
Smart Health 16 Mode Digital Electronic Pulse Massager Muscle Stimulator Pain Relief Machine Electro Therapy Body Massage Device
$23.96-47%

penis milking machine
Soft Masturbation Cup Real Vagina Blowjob Sex Milking Machine Male Masturbator Transparent Pussy for Men Penis Massage Sex Shop
$4.49-30%

shiny pantyhose
2022 Spring Season New Thin Super Shiny Silver Silk Stockings Sexy Temptation Wild Disco Stockings Shiny Pantyhose Women Tights
$18.22-25%

zentai
Zawaland Halloween Costume with Tail Animal Crotch Zipper Zentai Suit for Men Full Cover Jumpsuit Unisex Funny Disguise Outfit
$24.35-42%

bondage
Women Sexy Leg Harness Thigh Garter Belt Leather Lingerie Sex Toys Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Goth Fetish Women Festival Rave Outfit
$3.70

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK SERIES Bionic Design Hinged Cock Cage Male Chastity Device Metal Catheter 2 Types Penis Rings Adult Sex Toys
$411.40-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
(29 Jun 2014, 17:56 )Tinker D Wrote: Wish I could do that.
Actually, it's not that difficult. Try yoga 😉
I consider myself straight but I love the androgynous effect here 🤔

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zFqdLdoC9o
Chilean Madonna impersonator Elias Figueroa aka Carolina Baily: either some padding's slipped or or 'Hung Up' just took on a whole new meaning Shok

CB2.jpg   
I don't eat or do anything that has a "Y" or "G" in it.
Thank you. 😟
Something more mainstream

tumblr_n6ct2wjTzZ1tbboovo1_500.gif    - I love her smile, the bondage (self-bondage inspiration?), the stockings over tights (I'm liking this concept more and more) and as a Gif it really works 😁

Enjoy

MJ
This Michael Manning's drawing did it today:

femdom-cock-shoe-01.jpg   

I love sandal high heeled shoes and I like how tight the shoe embraces the cock. I almost feel it...
Well, that's a fetish I'd never even thought of! Is it even possible in real life though? Must need a really tiny shoe, perhaps there's a whole new market for male genital heels...
Combining some of my favourite fetishes.

image.jpg   
...and again.

a_cruise_in_latex_by_lxxt-d74j6lg.jpg   

Would be improved by a swimming cap though. Speaking of which, I read that a well-known crossdresser with a rubber/lycra fetish sometimes wears them under their wig for extra encasement. Never thought of that...
I was struggling to find somewhere to post this wonderful artwork Gif, but then realised it was my EOTD so why not share it here:

tumblr_n8lopiak7p1sox9bko1_400.gif    - have you ever imagined anything like that?! 😁

(give the Gif time to run - it's worth the wait!)

Enjoy

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,212 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 200 50,356 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 29 6,328 08 May 2021, 17:36
Last Post: Like Ra
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28
Last Post: Like Ra