Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress
Men Gaff Thong Briefs Sissy Shapping Underwear T Pants Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Tanga Hombre Мужские Стринги
$28.71

Foreskin Corrector
1 PCS Male Foreskin Corrector Cock Ring New Pineapple Glans Sleeve Cock Ring Lock Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Sex Toys Men 18
$4.44-45%

anime fetish
New Men Lingerie Harness Bunny Girl Fetish Gay Clothing Sexual Body Chest Harness Belt Strap Punk Rave Costumes Nightclub Vest
$22.97-10%

rubber latex dress
Red Latex Dress Rubber Evening Dresses Party Long Sleeve Gown Gummi 0.4mm
$176.66-10%

soronssy
Japanese Satin Women's Sheer Pantyhose Oil Shiny Glitter Tights Glossy Silk Smooth Sexy Open Crotch Leggings Party Club Wear
$171.13-30%

anal vibrator
28cm Long Two Vaginal Balls Vibrators for Women Clitoris Stimulator Nipple Clamps Anal Plug Female Masturbator Panties Sex Toys
$10.30

amoresy
High Elastic Luster Shiny Surfing Yoga Swimsuit, Long Sleeve, Sexy, Hot Spring Vacation, Competitive, 2024 Swimwear
$72.59-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Erection of the day
@madjack,

Though I can't say your eotd post does anything for me at all your foth definitely does what it says on the can...
I love the FOTD abbreviation. (Should go in the future FAQ 😉 )
These transparent white swimsuits are fascinating.

transparent-white-swimsuit-01.gif   

It's an animated GIF (just in case 😉 )
This one does it for me.. Well.. This was me just yesterday..

😉

Suspension 1.jpg   

Some of you know that I visit a professional dom from time to time.. I've got to help keep her busy so she just doesn't go off and get a regular job. So I added her info to the photo..

If you ever go to Vegas, visit Mistress Kikko. She really loves exploring fetishes.

Also, sorry for the quality of the photo.. It was taken with her phone, which is not that great, and the lighting wasn't too good. I had to manipulate it in Photoshop to Lighten it.
I don't know quite why this works for me, but it does:

14479230534_5ca157e525_b.jpg   

- maybe it's just because of the quality of the photo (composition, etc), maybe it's the swimsuit, maybe it's the thought of finding a willing damsel bound like that 😁

Whatever it is I like it!

MJ
(26 Jun 2014, 09:39 )madjack Wrote: maybe it's just because of
.. I imagine myself in this latex swimsuit bound like that ...
Sometimes there is a theme that just works for me, these 3 are all very similar and each one gets my blood pumping in all the right places:

erection of Friday.jpg     tumblr_mekpwr3XWd1rkdunqo1_500.jpg     tumblr_n1fnmjMYZt1r38h27o1_1280.jpg    - Oh how I wish I was there to run my hand over the nylon clad legs of these helpless lovelies 😁

Enjoy

MJ

Ps. I think this is post 1000 for me Yahoo
(26 Jun 2014, 09:39 )madjack Wrote: I don't know quite why this works for me, but it does:

- maybe it's just because of the quality of the photo (composition, etc), maybe it's the swimsuit, maybe it's the thought of finding a willing damsel bound like that 😁

Whatever it is I like it!

MJ
Maybe the DS is bonus+???😉
I imagine a good number of her spectators have an eotd too...

eotd2.jpg   
Wow....
Wish I could do that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD) madjack 186 94,132 08 Mar 2024, 00:03
Last Post: cmason1373
WTF? of the day (WTFOTD) Like Ra 201 50,309 14 Jan 2024, 11:37
Last Post: Culmor
worrying day of delivery.. ltxrob 30 6,322 08 May 2021, 21:21
Last Post: PurpleVibes
Fetish Thought of The Day 7878 1 3,778 28 Apr 2015, 23:28