Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

[attachment=15783]
(26 Aug 2015, 18:50 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?

MJ
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and the username.
(27 Aug 2015, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and a username.

Maybe it's because the system knows I'm very kkkkkkinkkky? 😁
MJ
Quote:Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?
MJ
It was, it still may be fixable.

In the meantime I've tried to make the best of it, here's a quick and dirty  '66 Batman'-esque' chop with an appropriate 'Bat-fight'  word I found...

[attachment=15785]
A couple of crossplays with a botanical theme today. Poison Ivy

[attachment=15858][attachment=15859]

and a couple of Entwives o.O

[attachment=15860]
I'm a huge fan of Julie, but noooooooo...that's just..wrong.

[attachment=15862]
The bunny slippers?
Exactly. Furry slippers should  not be the footwear of choice for the Feline Fatale.

I spotted this on the web the other day. It has potential 😊

[attachment=15894]