Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was stumbling around the internet looking for advice on how to make armour when I found Lady Lomax's rather wonderful Barbarella.

[attachment=43324][attachment=43325][attachment=43327][attachment=43328][attachment=43329][attachment=43326]

[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gOWBbEF8KA
]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gOWBbEF8KA
[/url]
What I thought interesting was that her Bübs!  were considered OK for a con, they usually get a bit sniffy about anything that might not be 'family friendly'. If your costume's a bit borderline  they like you to email pics ahead of turning up, of course they do 😉  Maybe as they're fake boobs under the armour that's OK? Does seem all a bit mad though...

I think the most 'under the wire' cosplay I've ever seen live was a female xenomorph being led on all fours by a collar and chain by a male Yautja. done to almost movie quality. It made my best efforts look pathetic.
(30 Aug 2020, 03:53 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]a female xenomorph being led on all fours by a collar and chain by a male
And even no screams from feminazis? 😁 Any photos?
An interesting caption to Akiho Licia's most recent pic.

[attachment=43400]

Quote:Exposing embarrassing places.

I get supreme pleasure from having you watch me in many humiliating and sexual poses.

Hmmm, I'd never have guessed.

In other news I'm making some pauldrons for a costume, they might say a bit more about me than I intend 😊

[attachment=43401]
Another collection? 😋
(03 Sep 2020, 17:52 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Another collection? 😋

Not really. 
I've since spray-painted thepauldrons with some spare black enamel as an undercoat/sealant. What I hadn't noticed is that the Bunnahabhain (Boona-hav-an) logo is embossed and still shows through...grrrrrr.
(03 Sep 2020, 18:08 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.
Nice brands though 😋

Any Lagavulin, Bruichladdich (any other noteasilyguessedhowtopronounce brands)? 😁
Just remember the 'u' in Lagavulin is an 'oo' as in La-ga-VOO-lin

Here's a handy guide.

Glen Garioch  -  Glen Geery 
Bunnahabhain -  Boona-hav-an 
Wemyss - Weems
Bruichladdich - Brook-laddie 
Ledaig - Led-chig
Caol Ila - Cull Eela
Laphroaig - La-froyg 
Kilchoman - Kill-ho-man 
Dailuaine - Dall-yoo-an
Auchroisk - Othrusk
Gaelic is fun! (My favourite is Gheobhaidh - Yo-ee )

Actually... So is Welsh.

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch (llan-vire-pooll-gwin-gill-gore-ger-ih-queern-drorb-ooll-llandy-silio-gore-gore-goch)
Back in topic, the first slave Leia I've seen wearing shiny nylons 😊

[attachment=43476]

Incidentally, in her profile Ayaka Sasaki claims to be 49 - she looks astonishing if that's the case!