Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Oct 2016, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Requirements for prospective members are simple. You must be male, at least 18, slender, have soft facial features and a "feminine" body figure without broad shoulders

Err... 2 out of 6 'ain't bad..?

I suspect I would have zero career opportunities with the Alice Cos Group!

MJ
(01 Oct 2016, 09:51 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently
Quote:Requirements for prospective members are simple. You must be male, at least 18, slender, have soft facial features and a "feminine" body figure without broad shoulders

That would be a good job for me if only i were lived in china. Hurmmm
Miss Fame
Best Catwoman crossplay.
Ever.

[attachment=20375][attachment=20376][attachment=20377]

What is odd is that the Polymorphe Catwoman mask she wears actually seems to fit her. Both myself and Catwoman actress Amber Moelter found it rides up our cheeks.
(09 Oct 2016, 13:13 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]What is odd is that the Polymorphe Catwoman mask she wears actually seems to fit her. Both myself and Catwoman actress Amber Moelter found it rides up our cheeks.

Glue/Tape? Or simply making things perfect for the shoot?

MJ
(18 Sep 2016, 16:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Sep 2016, 15:54 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]but wasn't it all a bit obvious?
Errm... no... I saw a pretty girl... Seriously! Amazing... I posted about it some time ago: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/11531

Don't worry, I saw a girl there too before I saw the third pic. I personally think there a quite a few examples out there where it's kinda hard to tell if there is a girl or a dressed male there.

May sound strange but instead of the face, for me it's often the hands wich give the gender away.
Cosplay loveliness

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/ONep89lM4wg
[/video]

Enjoy

MJ
(18 Oct 2016, 10:53 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Cosplay loveliness
Nice! Thanks for the beautiful beginning of the day! 😉
Quote: for me it's often the hands wich give the gender away.

After the next generation  has grown up with high pressure hand driers everyone will have hands like Madge anyway.
A work in progress...I need to make a scarf and Alice band and find some shoes...

[attachment=20461]

Not cosplay but I just realized what a perfect match the tights are for this outfit 😊

[attachment=20462]
(22 Oct 2016, 09:36 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]A work in progress...I need to make a scarf and Alice band and find some shoes...

Not cosplay but I just realized what a perfect match the tights are for this outfit 😊

You big tease! 😁

MJ