Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07 May 2016, 12:12 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I received a couple of new dresses from Libidex this morning.

OK, this isn't quite right for Scarlet Overkill but I didn't think the dress would stay up without the shoulder straps. Now I only need to make the choker.

This is a work in progress but it's almost there...

I hope this works...

Looks like it could be awesome! Eagerly anticipating you sharing the finished product with us 😁

MJ
For the sake of clarity, I intend to try to dye the white latex gloves violet, like Heidi Klum's.
Just saying.

[attachment=18955]
In the spirit of the recent posts from @Culmor

[attachment=18957] - Scarlet (and her, err.. less glamourous twin?)
[attachment=18958] - Jessica selfie

MJ
To be fair, the first pic is screen accurate 😊

[attachment=18959]

We love you Scarlet!

[attachment=18960]
Will you look like this in your Jessica Rabbit outfit @Culmor?

[attachment=18971] - I'm referring to the purple latex opera gloves... obviously 😉

😁

MJ
After marinating the white gloves in violet dye for an hour, absolutely nothing, not a trace of colour on them. I see the small print on the dye said 'not suitable for polyester, nylon... I think I need to get something intended for synthetic materials.
Have you tried that purple die that is used at the metel or steel works?
That's stains everything.
I'd forgotten about that, I haven't used it since school metalwork class! But I remember it being blue, I had no idea it comes in other colours. I was thinking of trying artists alcohol based ink (or even violet fountain-pen ink).
Is purple a good approximation of violet?
o- Latex gloves
o- Latex gloves
I sort of remember it being purple.
That blue die, we used it for gun smithing.

But I seem to think that purple or viloet was used in metel shop or auto shop.