Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Oct 2021, 08:47 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]I'm curious - did you like the fact your legs turned violet or that you'd created violet coloured tights?Ā 
The latter šŸ˜‚ My mother (I used to borrow tights from) had only skin-coloured nylons, and I wanted dark ones (e.g. violet, like my crush from those times was wearing).
(12 Oct 2021, 08:47 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ][quote="Like Ra" pid="55638" dateline="1633917318"]

Ps... I just know that @Culmor is going to find something about women dying their legs to look like they were wearing stockings, complete with hand drawn seams, during WW2

My mother also told me stories about after ww2 and later, how she and her friend fake seam by hand draw . What a time...
(12 Oct 2021, 08:47 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]with hand drawn seams
Imagine such a tattoo!
(12 Oct 2021, 13:28 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, 'Bisto' gravy browning was the dye of choice for faking 'American Tan' I believe.Ā You just had to avoid going near dogs...
Almost related: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2942
Quote:Imagine such a tattoo!

I saw one of the 'yummie mummies' unloading her car at a local school and I thought 'Wow, she's wearing stockings and suspies!'

Sadly as I got closer they were tattoo'd onĀ 

šŸ˜Ÿ
Now thisĀ Poison Ivy suit'sĀ a perfectĀ fit!

[attachment=51339]
Though they're not actually 'Poison' Ivy (Toxicodendron agg)Ā but 'English' Ivy (aĀ Hedera helix cv),I think these tights areĀ still fun though.

[attachment=51347]
I would say Hedera leaves are much more decorative, than Toxicodendron ones. And Hederas are also toxic šŸ˜†

(Off topic - I've just learned that there is Hedera canariensis, yet another Canary endemic - I'm a "Canary addict" šŸ˜‰)

Nice tights!
I'm not sureĀ Hedera canariensis isĀ endemic to the Canary Islands, it seems to have been combined with H. algeriensis.Ā The variegated cv 'Gloire de Marengo'Ā is a favourite for municipal planting around here, it's on every roundabout and retaining wallĀ andĀ I'm actually quite bored with it!
(29 Oct 2021, 21:15 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sureĀ Hedera canariensis isĀ endemic to the Canary Islands
Wiki thinks it is, the other sources say, that it's "native" to Canarian laurisilva.

(29 Oct 2021, 21:15 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]it seems to have been combined with H. algeriensis.Ā 
Most likely it is H. algeriensis, because it's more cold resistant, than H. canariensis.

(29 Oct 2021, 21:15 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually quite bored with it!
Oooohhhhh yes ..... I actively dislike it... I find only one species (with long narrow "fingers"- liquidambar- or, rather, Japanese maple-like) relatively attractive.

And... related: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69463