Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Jul 2021, 21:44 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I'm not in cosplay, but that is really confusing.
If you're cosplaying a man who's cross-dressed as a woman you're cosplaying the man, not the woman he's cross-dressed as and as such you're not crossplaying...I think that's how it works. 😊
But you could always claim you're cross-playing the woman the man was dressed as (if she's in the original game) in which case you would be crossplaying...lol

Comparing with this , the Schrödinger's cat is piece of cake to understand 🤣
A quote from another place:

Quote:Need to calm tf down real quick. 🥵

Things can go off at a tangent.
Quote:Comparing with this , the Schrödinger's cat is piece of cake to understand 🤣

It's a bit like relativity, if you think you understand it you don't.
(09 Jul 2021, 22:22 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Re 'blackface'...

Quote:We even have a thread for this 😁

Can you link, I can't find it?

WTF

😋
Odd.
[attachment=49311]

Something struck me, when 'Carry on up the Khyber' was released in 1968 'The Black and White Minstrel Show' had another ten years to run on primetime Saturday night British TV. In 1978 this was still acceptable.

[attachment=49312

O tempora, o mores!

O.O
I think it's just a trick of the light  😊

[attachment=49322]
Someone's been getting some great reviews over on a reddit crossplay group.
Quote: As a boy I always wanted to be Catwoman.
[attachment=50410]

Except that's not DC's Catwoman, it's Marvel's Black Cat. And specifically it's a cosplay model called Helly Valentine's 'Black Cat', this pic mirrored, then given a new background and a bit of a photoshop.

[attachment=50411]

I've reported him, we'll see what happens.

He's also posted a second costume.

Quote:As you all liked my last crossplay so much here is me as Black Widow..my wife does my makeup btw

I'm 95% sure it's another model, Captain Kaycee, but I haven't been able to find the exact photo yet. :negative:
(24 Aug 2021, 13:55 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]And specifically it's a cosplay model called Helly Valentine's 'Black Cat', this pic mirrored, then given a new background and a bit of a photoshop.
These two girls and two photos are completely different. Unless I miss your point somewhere...
Quote:Unless I miss your point somewhere...

[attachment=50412]

On the left is the model Helly Valentine, on the right is what a guy claims is him crossplaying  😉
Aahhhh... Right ... The face is chopped in ...

And .. obviously .. my ability to compare mirrored photos is close to zero 😂