Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Helena's 'Rogue' costume and its first airing at London MCM a couple of weeks ago.

[attachment=16811][attachment=16812][attachment=16813]
More red and black; a rubber Harley Quinn

[attachment=16844][attachment=16845][attachment=16846]

and (a more likely vinyl?) Lady Deadpool.

[attachment=16847]
Is it a "known"  uniform? Or just a perfectly sitting dress?

[attachment=16886]
A classic cosplay from a videogame that does not dress in latex in the videogame, but of course there are great people who care about latex and make this great photoshoots
[attachment=16888][attachment=16889][attachment=16890][attachment=16891][attachment=16894]

Harley quinn cosplay playing videogames
[attachment=16892]
@madboyevil, love the Bioshock tailored blouse and pencil skirt 😊

Quote:Is it a "known"  uniform?

It's based on the 'Star Trek - The Next Generation' (2366 issue) Command uniform but there's a Science/Medical version you might prefer 😊

[attachment=16895]

Personally, I like Deanna Troi's turquoise outfit from the same season.

[attachment=16896][attachment=16898]

I just wish they'd had the courage to run with the original plan for her (rather insipid) character.

Quote:According to the book Gene Roddenberry: The Myth and the Man Behind Star Trek... Roddenberry imagined Troi as "a four-breasted, oversexed hermaphrodite." Writer Dorothea "DC" Fontana convinced him to change the character.

Quote:Harley quinn cosplay playing videogames

Nearly twenty years ago there was an article in a broadsheet newspaper (The Guardian IIRC) about people '...not all of them female' dressing in character as Lara Croft to play 'Tomb Raider'.

The things you find at the back of your wardrobe...   😉

[attachment=16897]
It's the local Memorabilia show next weekend, it's a pity they don't use their old logo any more. I used to like it, so did Steve.

[attachment=16903]

Quote:This was originally my failed attempt at Silver Surfer. I ..just don't have the body to do him properly, even after working out 6 months :😟 o instead I turned the costme into a costume of the Space Girl mascot from the Memorabilia show.

[attachment=16904][attachment=16905][attachment=16906]

[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/Kmc6sjVzJ0k
[/video]
I honestly don't know if this is cosplay or not....

[attachment=16908] - seriously weird, especially the character on the right

MJ
Looks like a contest of some form.
Everyone is holding a melon between their legs.
Quote:I honestly don't know if this is cosplay or not....

By the power of 'Tineye' and its 'reverse image search' I can tell you it's a still from 'Mutant Girls Squad' (2010).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mutant_Girls_Squad

What the (I think) cabbages are all about is anyone's guess (and this is probably one of the sanest images I found...)

Quote: Film Business Asia gave the film a seven out of ten rating, describing the film as being both part of and a parody of its genre and that if the film "is remembered for anything, it will be for the character of a girl who can produce a chainsaw from her arse."

[attachment=16912]

Any further research, you're going to have to do yourself; I'm certainly not 😊
Yep, your right. Cabbages.
Maybe they'll toss them like a salid.
Maybe it's their version of a cabbage-patch kid?