Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Mar 2021, 01:37 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]'it's a bit long, I should get a shorter one'
Or get something very long. I remember one dress I saw in the beginning of the 00's in A'dam, when the fetish scene was still blossoming. It was floor length and made out of 0.1mm latex. It was "worn by a mannequin". Sooooooo silky... Soooo delicate.... Sooooo erotic.... Never tried it on, just touched. That thickness is scary, but it should be orgasmic to feel such latex against your legs...
(23 Mar 2021, 02:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Mar 2021, 01:37 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]'it's a bit long, I should get a shorter one'
Or get something very long. I remember one dress I saw in the beginning of the 00's in A'dam, when the fetish scene was still blossoming. It was floor length and made out of 0.1mm latex. It was "worn by a mannequin".  Sooooooo silky... Soooo delicate.... Sooooo erotic.... Never tried it on, just touched. That thickness is scary, but it should be orgasmic to feel such latex against your legs...

I have long dresses but they're all 0.4mm I think. I've been mulling over a Maleficent-ish costume for ages, a thin underlayer might be  interesting. Incidentally, Maleficent wings are a thing in cosplay, a four-metre remote-controlled pair will set you back getting on for three grand. I'm not going there.

[attachment=46240]
(23 Mar 2021, 02:23 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]a four-metre remote-controlled pair will set you back getting on for three grand
Whoa!
(23 Mar 2021, 01:37 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]RRRiiiiiipppp!
The black dress in the post above split in the process of putting it on. It was the oldest piece I had (bought sometime in the nineties) so I'm putting it down to its old age rather than my lockdown weight gain

Mwahahahahahhah! - No more scary nun!

A chance to sleep without nightmares... for now

MJ
(23 Mar 2021, 16:39 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, there is one thing I don't like about Kev's art - smoking!

But to be fair, it all adds to the sleaziness  😊 

I mean, I've never smoked but I've made a prop ciggie for my Eddie Monsoon crossplay ( a WIP).

[attachment=46332]

As did Steve - love the background.

[attachment=46335]

I could run with this.

[attachment=46334]

Ra, feel free to move this to Cosplay if you see fit.
Self-made(!) latex catsuit. Nice fit!

[attachment=46853]

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/Purple_muffinz/statu...4509999104
😊 😊 😊
Something different and very erotic (IMHO) 😋

[attachment=47538]

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/tkgw1500cc/status/13...4518332423
/photo/1