Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, my new autistic friend had been pm'ing me. I pointed him to my pics and tried to gently explain what I do but in response to an old pic:

[attachment=49118]

I received:
Quote:This is my favourite love to own a model if this is what this is

I've replied explaining that it's not a model but me in a costume but I'm not sure where to go from here. 

No good deed goes unpunished.
Send him a video ?

Show him that is indeed a costume.
It's always nice to see the classic Wonder Woman swimsuit 😊

[attachment=49122]
I just picked up one of these off an eBay seller.
It looks great. I just love it. But the head needs work. It’s just doesn’t fit right on my head. Also, one of the ears got bent during shipping.

Another thing, I would like to install a gag of the kind that allows me to drink and suck.

And I need to figure out to make the head locking so it can’t fall off.

Any ideas ???
Tinker D Wrote:I just picked up one of these off an eBay seller.
It looks great.

Any link, or was it a one of a kind?
They only made a few like this.
But they do make others.
Seller’s name is ukgaga and the item number was eBay Kigurumi
Thank you for making the link.
(16 Jun 2021, 21:51 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]And I need to figure out to make the head locking so it can’t fall off.

If you can make some pictures and post them of various angles of the mask including the bottom, rear and inside; that would help figure out some way to add a lock.
This will be my birthday present to myself, something I've wanted for years but could never find. I even had a disastrous try at making one 😊 
So I've commissioned a Thai theatrical costumier. I have around a month to source accessories.

Show Content

I wouldn't have posted till it arrived but I wanted to test the spoiler tags 😉