Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Jan 2022, 08:44 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Jan 2022, 06:58 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Jan 2022, 09:39 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think anyone will be surprised that I've just ordered this in metallic grey 😉

Will they be able to make it with the fingerless gloves like from the show?

Yes 😊

Excellent, I can't wait to see it.  I had actually thought to make one of those costumes as I happen to have a decent amount of that color latex on hand but I'm not completely confident with my latex crafting abilities to take that on right now.
Quote:Excellent, I can't wait to see it.
Here it is, pretty much spot-on I think. 😊 

[attachment=53125]
(09 Feb 2022, 13:12 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Here it is, pretty much spot-on I think. 😊

Very cool but looks like it has a bit more room in the chest than the on screen version.  I take it your cosplay of this character will be more voluptuous?
(10 Feb 2022, 22:41 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(09 Feb 2022, 13:12 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Here it is, pretty much spot-on I think. 😊

Very cool but looks like it has a bit more room in the chest than the on screen version.  I take it your cosplay of this character will be more voluptuous?

Slightly. I have the same suit in the same size (but without the mittens) in 'natural' rubber and it does tend to flatten everything out, falsies included.
Put it on!
I have done. But seriously, I look like this: 

[attachment=53126]

There's no chance of me posting pics for a while yet!
While searching for soles I found these Melissa's in my size on sale at half-price - they could be perfect! 

[attachment=53127]
Thanks for posting that "pregnant" picture! I am lightweight, but I have a similar belly shape. I wonder, if there are methods to flatten it, without getting underweight AND without getting a sixpack AND in this life.
Historically I did sit-ups, I just stopped before my six-pack became too obvious.
After a few delivery hiccups my Melissa have arrived. Not quite the exact colour match I'd hoped for but I can live with their rubbery goodness.