Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 May 2021, 19:06 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Did you save them? 😉
I didn't, the freeware I have will only record at 480p and I find that irritating. Do you have a suggestion for higher res?
I don't know if it's just me but I particularly like the second and third clips. That the woman is so obviously into the character and the rubber faaaar more than compensates for her not being a professional model. I think someone's probably a very lucky guy indeed. Coming home to your very own rubber Samus, now wouldn't that be a dream?
(08 May 2021, 23:11 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 May 2021, 19:06 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Did you save them? 😉
I didn't, the freeware I have will only record at 480p and I find that irritating. Do you have a suggestion for higher res?
I don't know if it's just me but I particularly like the second and third clips. That the woman is so obviously into the character and the rubber faaaar more than compensates for her not being a professional model. I think someone's probably a very lucky guy indeed. Coming home to your very own rubber Samus, now wouldn't that be a dream?

Was there something else intended here?
Imagine yourself amongst those characters. Who is you here?

[attachment=47654][attachment=47653][attachment=47655]

Source:

Source: https://twitter.com/LatexXnj/status/1381802628422664193
The one in white costume. Bound to the bench.
(07 May 2021, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]in a suit from Anatomic Latex

Anatomic latex changed names to Andromeda Latex in case you weren't aware.

(09 May 2021, 03:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine yourself amongst those characters. Who is you here?

Ohhh my... That looks like the kind of party I would want to go to.  I think I'd want to be tied to that bench, but they all look amazing.
(09 May 2021, 10:11 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(07 May 2021, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]in a suit from Anatomic Latex
Anatomic latex changed names to Andromeda Latex in case you weren't aware.

My memory is shocking these days.
A simple costume but all very lovely, IMHO.

[attachment=47663]

It inspires me to get my GLaDOS suit out again.

[attachment=47664]
(07 May 2021, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Some videos. I don't think are aeady posted.
Fantastic... Some videos aeady disappeared...
Quote:Every time I think I've seen them all, you surprise us with photos of new ones.
New? I've had that nearly ten years!