Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01 Dec 2020, 01:22 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure posting this is entirely wise but I've been busy over the weekend...

was the wiskey drinking part of the research proces??  😋
Quote:was the wiskey drinking part of the research proces??  [Image: tongue.gif]

To clarify, I was busy making it over the weekend, not drinking it over the weekend 😊
(01 Dec 2020, 08:48 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:was the wiskey drinking part of the research proces??  [Image: tongue.gif]

To clarify, I was busy making it over the weekend, not drinking it over the weekend 😊

If the Culmor household is anything like ours, the whiskey tubes are a byproduct of lockdown.

I support you in your recycling efforts too.
Some well-deserved treats for myself 😉

[attachment=44939][attachment=44940]

And yes,
Quote: the whiskey tubes are a byproduct of lockdown.

Whisky, not 'Whiskey'  though.

Top tip, if you want 0.2 mm fluorescent green latex to really 'pop' you need to back it with white latex. IMHO putting translucent green latex directly onto any other colour will look absolutely hideous.
(01 Dec 2020, 01:22 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure posting this is entirely wise but I've been busy over the weekend...

I do hope by 'busy' you don't mean drinking all that whisky! 

That's some heavy duty stuff, at least judging by the distilleries on the tubes you're using.  😉

MJ
This isn't going to work, the pinks clash hideously. Paler pink tights ordered...

[attachment=44942]

This is more what I intended.

[attachment=44943]

I only found this pic of the symbol after I'd done the applique work, it'd be beyond my skill to glue it onto an (ahem) 'compound curve' anyway!

[attachment=44944]

Unless you've tried you'll have no idea how difficult it is to find hot pink knee-boots that aren't the '60's go-go boot' style either. Plenty of them on ebay but always out-of-stock as they've been discontinued. I've finally compromised on these seventies-ish ones, not what I'd ideally like but beggars can't be choosers.

[attachment=44945]

OK, I've tried the boots with 'theatrical pink' ballet tights and I'm pleasantly surprised.

[attachment=44958][attachment=44959]
(14 Dec 2020, 16:48 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I've tried the boots with 'theatrical pink' ballet tights and I'm pleasantly surprised.

they look spot on!!
Quote:they look spot on!!
Not quite, they need the green adding. I'm not usually a big fan of boot covers but I thought I'd give them a try before committing to masking and spraying the boots. 

[attachment=44965]

I can't say I'm very keen. But of course, they're reversible.
(15 Dec 2020, 01:56 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:they look spot on!!
Not quite, they need the green adding. I'm not usually a big fan of boot covers but I thought I'd give them a try before committing to masking and spraying the boots. 

it was more of a comment to confirm they were a good looking boot, as you expressed concern... rather that a comment as to a finished cosplay item!

But yes agree the green over the pink look a little "babys first nappy" colour!!  Dodgy
did you back it with white first like you said the other day?