Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Kitty!
Phillip Blond in an original corset, the same one worn by Katy Perry before it was auctioned for charity and a replica Steve P made for a crossplay.

[attachment=16438][attachment=16439][attachment=16440]
two more that interested me:

[attachment=16461] - another 'Ladybeard' ? (Meg Griffin from Family Guy if you didn't know)

[attachment=16462] - the perks of being an Imperial Stormtrooper 😁

MJ
MJ,
NB the 'Thank You' wasn't for the 'Meg Griffin'  😊   (though even the other pic is a bit dodgy top-right).
Ok, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon early, but who cares....

[attachment=16529] - Cosplay? Maybe... Fetish? Oh yes, 100% 😁

So, who's next for the carbonite? With Stormtroopers like that I think the Empire has cracked the recruiting issues they had after Episode VI   💓

MJ
This is a test for Culmor (which I'm sure he will pass with ease) - but who are these damsels?

[attachment=16554] the original and [attachment=16555] the new version?

- I actually know, but had never heard of them before today

MJ
Apologies, I've been away a few days  travelling.
That's Electrawoman and Dynagirl, not to be confused with the entirely unrelated 😉 heroines of several Dynaflix bondage movies who are the completely different 'Electrababe and Dynachick'

I much prefer the original E and D costumes. Greg Maraio used to sell spot-on replicas, perhaps he still does.
Quote:Ok, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon early...

You're just ahead of the curve.

[attachment=16565]
A wardrobe malfunction seems to be developing with Cassandra's version of the Silk Spectre II's costume. That doesn't look comfortable >.<

[attachment=16588][attachment=16589][attachment=16590][attachment=16591][attachment=16592]
I don't remember someone aeady post this... Asuka from evangelion 
[attachment=16773][attachment=16774]
My Tumblr stream says, that this beautiful lady in a latex catsuit is:

Quote:Cosplayer Vlada Lutsak, aka tniwe, is Metroid’s Zero Suit Samus in these shots by Aku

[attachment=16807][attachment=16808][attachment=16809]