Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:I couldn't ever pick up the courage to take a knife to a latex suit! I'm bad enough when I want to modify a pair of tights. 😁

MJ

I've recently started work on the top of the suit, the cuts are made, their ends are reinforced and the clear latex patches are applied. Now to cut the legs and start applying the 'stitches', that's going to be a long job...

[attachment=14235][attachment=14236][attachment=14237]

Obviously, this is the inside but the slits won't show much on the outside until the suit is worn and I can't use lube on it until I finish the gluing.
(23 Jan 2015, 10:25 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]What is it about Cosplay girls with brightly coloured hair and guns that intrigues me so much?
You forgot to add "Asian" 😋
Doesn't make any difference to me what race the cosplaying girls with guns are...

[attachment=14238][attachment=14239]
Cosplay girls with guns...

[attachment=14245] - the comic girl (from Boarder lands?)
[attachment=14246] - the latest incarnation of the Star Wars storm trooper, I'm liking it!
[attachment=14247] - blue hair and big guns go so well together
[attachment=14248] - ok, so this is getting silly now 😁

...and then who could forget Lara?

[attachment=14249] - err, maybe not! 😋
[attachment=14250] - that's better 💓

Enjoy

MJ
(31 Jan 2015, 22:17 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Cosplay girls with guns...
- the comic girl (from Boarder lands?)

Yes, that is Gaige, the mechromancer.
Re-construction is in progress:

[attachment=14263][attachment=14264]

Being the perfectionist I am I'm not terribly happy with it. The cross-shaped hole in the right shoulder being too low and the stitches being far too big are the glaring errors but there are plenty more. But I'll persevere.

These are the closest boots I could find to the movie ones, I've ordered them in leather rather than the patent in the pic.

[attachment=14265]

[attachment=14267][attachment=14268]

Actually, I think these deserve a place in the 'Sexy Boots' topic too 😁
(08 Feb 2015, 15:08 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Re-construction is in progress:

These are the closest boots I could find to the movie ones, I've ordered them in leather rather than the patent in the pic.

Actually, I think these deserve a place in the 'Sexy Boots' topic too 😁

Sexy boots indeed - I love them! 😊

Can't wait to see some pictures 😋

MJ
My suit's 'stitching' is finished and I've given it a coat of silicone polish. Though it's far from perfect all in all I'm reasonably happy with how it's turned out.

[attachment=14290][attachment=14291]
(08 Feb 2015, 15:08 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ][Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=14265]
Yes, I like the boots 😉