Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cosplay is sooo much fun!

[attachment=13010] - has an Underworld feeling to it
[attachment=13011] - Kinky 7 of 9?
[attachment=13012][attachment=13013][attachment=13014][attachment=13015] - Lady Deadpool is so sexy. I especially love how this fine female has chosen to leave the latex over her mouth... very naughty. Is she showing signs of a deeper desire I wonder?

Enjoy

MJ
A new project, one I've put off far too long...

[attachment=13016]
Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

I'm surprised no-one has put any Mass-Effect cosplay costumes on yet 😉

[attachment=13084][attachment=13085]
Quote:Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

Just for that, I won't kill you.

[attachment=13067]
(26 Oct 2014, 22:38 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Portal!
Best!
Game!
Ever!

Just for that, I won't kill you.

Thank the latexgod for that.
I like the dry humor in that game. And because I am drifting off topic here, I'll also say that it probably takes a similar type of humor to understand the appeal of cosplay. Because if it is only about the dressing up, any ol' fetish scene will do, won't it? 😇
Two very different images, but both rather delightful 😁

[attachment=13108] - welcome to the dark side
[attachment=13109] - something in white then?

Enjoy

MJ
Steve cross-played as Lady Vader back in 2010 and did a great job, including assaulting a police officer 😊

[attachment=13110][attachment=13111]

Your second pic, are you sure that's not a photo-chop?
(02 Nov 2014, 19:53 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]welcome to the dark side
Dark, tight and shiny 😋
(02 Nov 2014, 20:52 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Steve cross-played as Lady Vader back in 2010 and did a great job, including assaulting a police officer 😊

Your second pic, are you sure that's not a photo-chop?

In truth I'd puzzled over if it was a 'construction' too, but couldn't tell - still worth sharing though 😁

MJ
(21 Oct 2014, 20:40 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]- Kinky 7 of 9?
- Lady Deadpool is so sexy. I especially love how this fine female has chosen to leave the latex over her mouth... very naughty. Is she showing signs of a deeper desire I wonder?

Oooo, that's Ariane-Saint-Amour. She does a lot of latex cosplay amongst other stuff 😋
She's on DeviantArt and FetLife. For those interested 😁
I love the stuff she does.