Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to improve the iconic 'Slave Leia costume? Add shiny nude dance tights of course!

[attachment=21324][attachment=21325][attachment=21326][attachment=21327][attachment=21328][attachment=21329][attachment=21330]
Beautiful woman, beautiful costume, hideous faux pas...

[attachment=21743]

And no, it's not a chop.
A mixed bag of images today, but all on the cosplay theme (sort of....)

[attachment=21841] - nothing beats a bit of Starfleet latex to cheer me up!
[attachment=21844][attachment=21845] - Manga girls with great big weapons... nice!
[attachment=21842] - Spider girl seems to be in a spot of bother!
[attachment=21843] - err... well... hmmm... you tell me! 😋

Enjoy

MJ
The other day I saw this at work:
http://cosplay.kotaku.com/cosplays-unlik...1791268441

It was an interesting article, I'll put some of it here in case the page dissapear. They are Natsuko Hiragi, basically it's a couple that likes cosplay and decided to add some bondage to it. The husband decided to share his bondage interest to her and they decided to make a bet with a bondage cosplay and if they got more than 200 views in less than 24 hours, they will start doing more, and they reached 2000 views in the first day. They started doing more and more and they started to like it (they don't explain in details if the girl is into bondage or only she do it for the pictures, but I imagine the man was in heaven doing that to the girl AND FOR MONEY!).

They set up a patreon page and they are receiving $2000 dollars a month for exclusive content. Other thing it's special it's soft bondage and there is no nudity or hardcore bondage, just for fun and people who likes cosplay and bondage .
They have a bit of everything, normal bondage, frogties, straps, pantyhose, mummification, tickle tortures,  etc. 

Pretty nice doing something like that and earning money! That's the job I want to have! The only thing I need is a girlfriend willing to do it  😋 

http://natsuko-hiragi.deviantart.com/gallery/
(26 Jan 2017, 02:59 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]They set up a patreon page and they are receiving $2000 dollars a month for exclusive content.
I'm very surprised, that people are still willing to pay for what they can find for free. Unless the content is very exclusive...
(26 Jan 2017, 03:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I'm very surprised, that people are still willing to pay for what they can find for free. Unless the content is very exclusive...
I know, it's weird, all the pictures from deviantart are quite the same style, I think the patreon should be the same, maybe just posted there for the people that's paying, but as you said, I bet there's "exclusive" content in terms of doing bondage with a special character that it's not that know in the bondage scene.
An excellent Black Cat crossplay.

Or not. Attachment up-loader not working at all now.
(05 Feb 2017, 09:49 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Or not. Attachment up-loader not working at all now.

Hmmm, not sure what's gone wrong for you - working Ok for me. Is it as simple as file size or format? That still catches me out every now and again.

MJ
Weird. For some reason the function's back again, c/w previews. So, the aforementioned Black Cat crossplay.

[attachment=22008][attachment=22009][attachment=22010][attachment=22011]

And for MJ, a girl with a gun called of whom I know nothing other than her character's called 'Cottonmouth'.

[attachment=22012][attachment=22013][attachment=22014]