Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lifelike sex doll
sex doolls for men Half Body Torso Silicone Sexy Dolls Realistic Vagina Pussy Big Fat Butt Ass Real Lifelike Sex Toys Adults
$58.70-50%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$8.19

bondage corset
Women Rave Wear Body Chain Body Harness Elastic Multicolor Punk Crop Top Body Cage Harajuku Body Bondage Harness Bra
$25.99-40%

hypnosis device
USB Holding Sleep Aid Physiotherapy Device Pressure Relief Sleep Device Fast Sleep Hypnosis Instrument Massager Deep Sleep Tools
$220.61-52%

chaste bird
Chaste Bird NEW Stainless Steel standard Device Chastity Cock Cage Penis Ring Adult Sex Toys A309
$8.46

latex leotard
Womens Lingerie Latex Bodysuit Patent Leather Halter Catsuit with A Buckle Closure Sexy Open Crotch Leotard Jumpsuit Clubwear
$8.24-34%

ladyboy
Mens Sissy Pouch Panties Ruffled Briefs Crossdress Underwear See Through Sweet Lace Bikini Ladyboy Gay Sexy Sheer Underpants
$10.88-14%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Aaarrrrrggghhh.JPG   
(26 Aug 2015, 18:50 )culmor Wrote: I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?

MJ
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and the username.
(27 Aug 2015, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and a username.

Maybe it's because the system knows I'm very kkkkkkinkkky? 😁
MJ
Quote:Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?
MJ
It was, it still may be fixable.

In the meantime I've tried to make the best of it, here's a quick and dirty  '66 Batman'-esque' chop with an appropriate 'Bat-fight'  word I found...

Buggre alle thys for a Larke.jpg   
Super Tina.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg   
A couple of crossplays with a botanical theme today. Poison Ivy

John1.jpg     John2.jpg   

and a couple of Entwives o.O

Ents.jpg   
I'm a huge fan of Julie, but noooooooo...that's just..wrong.

Wrong.JPG   
The bunny slippers?
Exactly. Furry slippers should  not be the footwear of choice for the Feline Fatale.

I spotted this on the web the other day. It has potential 😊

potential.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,925 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,849 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra