Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Strangely enough, but they look quite fetishy indeed.
A quote from Velma in 'Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated', I'll put my hand up to this right now.

Quote:Shadowy Orc 'Do not mock me. I have eldritch blood!'

Velma 'And sometimes I have a chick moustache. Is there a point to this?

Until today I never knew that having 'a chick moustache' means a woman shaving her pubes into a certain pattern. However did they ever get away with that?

Velma's even hotter now!
Just to say, I'm really underwhelmed by Zoë Kravitz's interpretation of Catwoman and don't intend cosplaying it.
😟
(13 Mar 2022, 23:33 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Just to say, I'm really underwhelmed by Zoë Kravitz's interpretation of Catwoman and don't intend cosplaying it.
😟

What about Halle Berry's take? Nea
I won't dignify it by mentioning it.
I really, really hope these are photoshopped. If not I think Polligulina's made a big mistake.

[attachment=54073][attachment=54074]
(17 Apr 2022, 08:44 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]If not I think Polligulina's made a big mistake.
😂
(18 Apr 2022, 01:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Apr 2022, 08:44 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]If not I think Polligulina's made a big mistake.
😂

Ah, I was being serious there. OK, if you wanted to see her wearing the translucent suit with no undies you had to pay but she always posted safe pics on the usual cosplay sites. She used to be really pretty, but the lipo/filler 'trout pout' look is a FOTD for me I'm afraid.
(18 Apr 2022, 03:22 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]but the lipo/filler 'trout pout' look is a FOTD for me I'm afraid.

Agreed - I'm often puzzled (or simply baffled) by the things attractive women do to their bodies (lips, hips, tits) to 'improve' on what I think is aeady perfectly lovely, with a result I find unattractive.

Oh well, each to their own I guess.

MJ
Mmmm.... Actually I meant the sticky tape, that does go around her arms, but glued to her torso instead, what makes her bondage a bit questionable.