Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy
Sexy Halter Jewelled Diamond Bikini Women Swimsuit Female Swimwear Two-pieces Bikini set High Cut Bather Bathing Suit Swim Lady
$35.63-47%

leather pencil skirt
Women Skirts For All Season For Daily/club 1pc A-Line Attractive Comfortable Faux Leather High Waist High-quality
$157.51-35%

cock cage
Delayed Ejaculation Penis Ring Cock Ring for Men Chastity Cage Sex Toy for Couple Cockring Dick Enlarger Rings Men's Masturbator
$1.22-50%

shiny swimsuit
Mens Sexy Glossy Shiny Bodysuit Double Zipper Front Leotard One-piece Swimsuit Swimwear Yoga Sports Fitness Costume Nightwear
$8.74-29%

ultra shimmery tights
Women's Super Sexy Shiny Sheer Control Top Footed Tights Silk Stockings Ultra Shimmery High Waist Pantyhose
$181.92-39%

transparent panties
Hot Sale Lady Lace Intimate Sexy Woman Accessories Open Croch Panties Transparent Bowtie Lingerie Female Brief Underwear For Sex
$2.54

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Xayah Cosplay Costume Game LOL Xayah Cosplay Halloween Costumes for Women Cos Outfit
$80.86-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Aaarrrrrggghhh.JPG   
(26 Aug 2015, 18:50 )culmor Wrote: I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?

MJ
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and the username.
(27 Aug 2015, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and a username.

Maybe it's because the system knows I'm very kkkkkkinkkky? 😁
MJ
Quote:Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?
MJ
It was, it still may be fixable.

In the meantime I've tried to make the best of it, here's a quick and dirty  '66 Batman'-esque' chop with an appropriate 'Bat-fight'  word I found...

Buggre alle thys for a Larke.jpg   
Super Tina.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg     5.jpg     6.jpg     7.jpg     8.jpg     9.jpg     10.jpg     11.jpg     12.jpg     13.jpg     14.jpg     15.jpg     16.jpg     17.jpg   
A couple of crossplays with a botanical theme today. Poison Ivy

John1.jpg     John2.jpg   

and a couple of Entwives o.O

Ents.jpg   
I'm a huge fan of Julie, but noooooooo...that's just..wrong.

Wrong.JPG   
The bunny slippers?
Exactly. Furry slippers should  not be the footwear of choice for the Feline Fatale.

I spotted this on the web the other day. It has potential 😊

potential.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,925 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,849 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra