Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's still OK to view on YouTube so far as I can tell...
it is dissabled when watching it whilst embedded, but if you open it up in a dedicated Youtube webpage it still plays OK
[video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/GPpxG5n4jwo
[/video]
(16 May 2015, 09:56 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ][video=youtube]

Source: https://youtu.be/GPpxG5n4jwo
[/video]

...and that is why you should support your local book-store and not buy everything on the internet! šŸ˜

Great find

MJ
Not cosplay as such but I was researching a new costume and found these backstage pics of a young Jane Fonda that I thinkĀ are rather lovely.

[attachment=15006][attachment=15007]
(16 May 2015, 12:59 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Not cosplay as such but I was researching a new costume and found these backstage pics of a young Jane Fonda that I thinkĀ are rather lovely.

from the movie Barbarella
you should see the opening scene of that movie, where Jane Fonda performs a no-gravity-striptease. Well, actually, you should watch the whole movie, there is quite some inspiration for cosplay and other fetishes. The story is kind of weak, but that's not the point of that movie šŸ˜
I've just discovered April Fewells and her burlesque alter egos including that of the world's worst catburglar. As her costume's essentially the outfit I'm wearing in my avatar plus my Harley mask I aeady had almost everything I needed to give the look a try šŸ˜Š All I had to do was spend ten minutesĀ putting together an Alice bandĀ out of some scrap latex.

[attachment=15236][attachment=15237][attachment=15238]

You can see co4's original 'April Fewell' art on Deviantart here.
(30 May 2015, 09:29 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I've just discovered April Fewells and her burlesque alter egos including that of the world's worst catburglar. As her costume's essentially the outfit I'm wearing in my avatar plus my Harley mask I aeady had almost everything I needed and I had to give the look a try šŸ˜Š All I needed to do was spend ten minutesĀ putting together an Alice bandĀ out of some scrap latex.

Impressive and, if I may be so bold, sexy too šŸ˜‰

MJ
(30 May 2015, 16:53 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(30 May 2015, 09:29 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I've just discovered April Fewells and her burlesque alter egos including that of the world's worst catburglar. As her costume's essentially the outfit I'm wearing in my avatar plus my Harley mask I aeady had almost everything I needed and I had to give the look a try šŸ˜Š All I needed to do was spend ten minutesĀ putting together an Alice bandĀ out of some scrap latex.

Impressive and, if I may be so bold, sexy too šŸ˜‰

MJ

...and then I found this:

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/9048712/Loren

Which made me think so very much of Culmor... šŸ˜‰

MJ