Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
MINISO Sanrio Kuromi Cinnamoroll Crossdressing Cat Plush Doll Melody Hello Kitty Crossbody Storage Bag Adjustable Shoulder Strap
$17.51-50%

anal balls
small anal beads silicone butt​ plug for women anal balls sex shop adult toys for men erotic toys anal plug women's stopper anus
$3.24

larpgears
Handmade Rubber Latex Shorts Rubber Underants Men's Latex Underwear Side Zippers
$42.35-11%

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Girls Anime Expo Doll Costumes
$988.57-48%

zentai
Men's Sexy Faux Latex Catsuit Fancy erotic stripper Costume Cosplay Bodysuit cosplay Zentai catsuit gloves mask bodysuit
$31.45

aonihua women one
One Piece Swimsuit Swimwear Women Long Sleeve Rashguard Bathing Suit Rash Guard Surfing Diving Monokini bodysuit Swimming Suit
$36.29-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(01 Dec 2020, 01:22 )Culmor Wrote: I'm not sure posting this is entirely wise but I've been busy over the weekend...

was the wiskey drinking part of the research proces??  😋
Quote:was the wiskey drinking part of the research proces??  [Image: tongue.gif]

To clarify, I was busy making it over the weekend, not drinking it over the weekend 😊
(01 Dec 2020, 08:48 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:was the wiskey drinking part of the research proces??  [Image: tongue.gif]

To clarify, I was busy making it over the weekend, not drinking it over the weekend 😊

If the Culmor household is anything like ours, the whiskey tubes are a byproduct of lockdown.

I support you in your recycling efforts too.
Some well-deserved treats for myself 😉

JBwip.JPG     JBsymbol.JPG   

And yes,
Quote: the whiskey tubes are a byproduct of lockdown.

Whisky, not 'Whiskey'  though.

Top tip, if you want 0.2 mm fluorescent green latex to really 'pop' you need to back it with white latex. IMHO putting translucent green latex directly onto any other colour will look absolutely hideous.
(01 Dec 2020, 01:22 )Culmor Wrote: I'm not sure posting this is entirely wise but I've been busy over the weekend...

I do hope by 'busy' you don't mean drinking all that whisky! 

That's some heavy duty stuff, at least judging by the distilleries on the tubes you're using.  😉

MJ
This isn't going to work, the pinks clash hideously. Paler pink tights ordered...

Metroid.JPG   

This is more what I intended.

74717145_1413445638813033_6511231100033957888_n.jpg   

I only found this pic of the symbol after I'd done the applique work, it'd be beyond my skill to glue it onto an (ahem) 'compound curve' anyway!

samusgreendrbl.jpg   

Unless you've tried you'll have no idea how difficult it is to find hot pink knee-boots that aren't the '60's go-go boot' style either. Plenty of them on ebay but always out-of-stock as they've been discontinued. I've finally compromised on these seventies-ish ones, not what I'd ideally like but beggars can't be choosers.

JBboots-yesss.JPG   

OK, I've tried the boots with 'theatrical pink' ballet tights and I'm pleasantly surprised.

PBSfront.JPG     PBSback.JPG   
(14 Dec 2020, 16:48 )Culmor Wrote: OK, I've tried the boots with 'theatrical pink' ballet tights and I'm pleasantly surprised.

they look spot on!!
Quote:they look spot on!!
Not quite, they need the green adding. I'm not usually a big fan of boot covers but I thought I'd give them a try before committing to masking and spraying the boots. 

greenspats.JPG   

I can't say I'm very keen. But of course, they're reversible.
(15 Dec 2020, 01:56 )Culmor Wrote:
Quote:they look spot on!!
Not quite, they need the green adding. I'm not usually a big fan of boot covers but I thought I'd give them a try before committing to masking and spraying the boots. 

it was more of a comment to confirm they were a good looking boot, as you expressed concern... rather that a comment as to a finished cosplay item!

But yes agree the green over the pink look a little "babys first nappy" colour!!  Dodgy
did you back it with white first like you said the other day?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,928 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,850 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,194 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra