Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
AMORESY all in one T-shape swimsuit women's sexy tight back zipper high fork sexy shiny long sleeve Swimsuit Bottom pants
$42.20-15%

latex catsuit
latex fetish men gloves fetish hood mask latex catsuits for men latex costume rubber socks rubber catsuit
$15.58-51%

bdsm
Penis bondage lock cock Ring Heavy Duty male metal Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy men
$5.34-4%

latex catsuit
Sexy Wetlook PVC Leather Erotic Bodycon Catsuit Shiny Latex Zipper Teddy Lingerie Fetish Exotic Dress Hen Party Costume
$7.94

corset
Sexy Bodysuit Shapewear Deep V-Neck Body Shaper Backless Women U Plunge Clear Strap Padded Push Up Corset Wedding Sex Lingerie
$208.39-57%

transparent dress
Transparent Erotic Open Pajamas Lace Frenulum Tulle Dress Lingerie Women Open Crotch Sheer Temptation Black Plus Size Baby Doll
$17.68-1%

XCKNY
XCKNY MEN Oversize t-pants sexy men's shiny bikini high score sexy tights bikini sequins underpants briefs swimming trunks
$24.37-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
How to improve the iconic 'Slave Leia costume? Add shiny nude dance tights of course!

SL6.jpg     SL7.jpg     SL8.jpg     SL9.jpg     SLa.jpg     SLb.jpg     SLc.jpg   
Beautiful woman, beautiful costume, hideous faux pas...

Noooo!.jpg   

And no, it's not a chop.
So many to choose from
 2TroJH4.jpg     D94r3lV.jpg     EFCsBOC.jpg     tXdXoId.jpg     uIIOIS2.png     Upv9QUO.jpg   

Fake?
 fzldROB.jpg   

Crossover
 OxIQM1T.jpg   

Personal favorite
 mVLYvvy.jpg   

Let's not forget the original
 3K5buXF.jpg     6yVoaI9.jpg     dxJ0Jpj.jpg     tEct1.jpg   
A mixed bag of images today, but all on the cosplay theme (sort of....)

tumblr_oedna5PxkQ1ugtb65o1_540.jpg    - nothing beats a bit of Starfleet latex to cheer me up!
 tumblr_ojvi1und621ssv23bo1_540.jpg     tumblr_ojvi1und621ssv23bo4_1280.jpg    - Manga girls with great big weapons... nice!
 tumblr_oivjhwGkr41thdhgso2_540.jpg    - Spider girl seems to be in a spot of bother!
 tumblr_ojrjxllCvR1s9ft1jo1_540.jpg    - err... well... hmmm... you tell me! 😋

Enjoy

MJ
The other day I saw this at work:
http://cosplay.kotaku.com/cosplays-unlik...1791268441

It was an interesting article, I'll put some of it here in case the page dissapear. They are Natsuko Hiragi, basically it's a couple that likes cosplay and decided to add some bondage to it. The husband decided to share his bondage interest to her and they decided to make a bet with a bondage cosplay and if they got more than 200 views in less than 24 hours, they will start doing more, and they reached 2000 views in the first day. They started doing more and more and they started to like it (they don't explain in details if the girl is into bondage or only she do it for the pictures, but I imagine the man was in heaven doing that to the girl AND FOR MONEY!).

They set up a patreon page and they are receiving $2000 dollars a month for exclusive content. Other thing it's special it's soft bondage and there is no nudity or hardcore bondage, just for fun and people who likes cosplay and bondage .
They have a bit of everything, normal bondage, frogties, straps, pantyhose, mummification, tickle tortures,  etc. 

Pretty nice doing something like that and earning money! That's the job I want to have! The only thing I need is a girlfriend willing to do it  😋 

http://natsuko-hiragi.deviantart.com/gallery/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ada_infiltrating_umbrella_part_two_3_by_natsuko_hiragi-da1gzck.jpg     bunnygirl_judy_ready_for_action__8_by_natsuko_hiragi-da4pluw.jpg     bunnygirl_mikuru_in_bondage_trouble__4_by_natsuko_hiragi-dawkfor.jpg     bunnygirl_sakura_kasugano_at_your_service__2_by_natsuko_hiragi-d9vg77z.jpg     full_metal_panic____6_by_natsuko_hiragi-dajr202.jpg     rika_vs__dokunemon_8_by_natsuko_hiragi-daoafgs.jpg     sakuras_ticklish_mission_6_by_natsuko_hiragi-dajd8iu.jpg     ug4uavydywg7vkxjjofm.jpg   
(26 Jan 2017, 02:59 )madboyevil Wrote: They set up a patreon page and they are receiving $2000 dollars a month for exclusive content.
I'm very surprised, that people are still willing to pay for what they can find for free. Unless the content is very exclusive...
(26 Jan 2017, 03:23 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm very surprised, that people are still willing to pay for what they can find for free. Unless the content is very exclusive...
I know, it's weird, all the pictures from deviantart are quite the same style, I think the patreon should be the same, maybe just posted there for the people that's paying, but as you said, I bet there's "exclusive" content in terms of doing bondage with a special character that it's not that know in the bondage scene.
An excellent Black Cat crossplay.

Or not. Attachment up-loader not working at all now.
(05 Feb 2017, 09:49 )culmor Wrote: Or not. Attachment up-loader not working at all now.

Hmmm, not sure what's gone wrong for you - working Ok for me. Is it as simple as file size or format? That still catches me out every now and again.

MJ
Weird. For some reason the function's back again, c/w previews. So, the aforementioned Black Cat crossplay.

1.jpg     2.jpg     3.jpg     4.jpg   

And for MJ, a girl with a gun called of whom I know nothing other than her character's called 'Cottonmouth'.

C1.jpg     C2.jpg     C3.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,862 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,836 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,188 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra