Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erotic
Restraint Set BDSM Bondage Handcuffs & Ankle Cuffs Slave On The Bed Open Leg Flirt Sex Toys For Women Couples Erotic No Vibrator
$6.11

gaff panties
Sissy Gaff Camel Toe Thongs Crossdresser Fake Vagina Panty Control Gaff Transgender Underwear Gay Mens Cross-dressing Panties
$40.87-39%

latex one piece
Womens One-piece Bodysuit Underwear Cutout Chest Patent Leather Crotchless Catsuit Glossy Wet Look Long Sleeve Leotard Jumpsuit
$12.21-19%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(NFD023) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79-19%

sexye doll
Silicone Sex Dolls Implanted Hair Japanese Realistic Anime Big Boobs Real Love Doll Vagina Adult Full Life Toys male Female Doll
$2480.50-39%

crossdress fetish
Erotic Leather Gay Toys Fetish Crossdress Mask Hood Sissy Slave Bondage Headgear Hood with Hair Sex Toys for Men Gay Sex Shop
$20.56-33%

shibari
BDSM Shibari Bondage Aesthetic Tshirt Graphic Men Tops Vintage Alternative Summer Polyester Clothing Harajuku T Shirt
$68.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cosplay - Fetish or Fun?
(07 May 2016, 12:12 )culmor Wrote: I received a couple of new dresses from Libidex this morning.

OK, this isn't quite right for Scarlet Overkill but I didn't think the dress would stay up without the shoulder straps. Now I only need to make the choker.

This is a work in progress but it's almost there...

I hope this works...

Looks like it could be awesome! Eagerly anticipating you sharing the finished product with us 😁

MJ
For the sake of clarity, I intend to try to dye the white latex gloves violet, like Heidi Klum's.
Just saying.

Heidi-Klum.jpg   
In the spirit of the recent posts from @Culmor

scarlet_overkill_by_rjccj-d998qcj.jpg    - Scarlet (and her, err.. less glamourous twin?)
 tumblr_o6t1gc1DVT1qbpi3wo3_540.jpg    - Jessica selfie

MJ
To be fair, the first pic is screen accurate 😊

screen.jpg   

We love you Scarlet!

scarlet.JPG   
Will you look like this in your Jessica Rabbit outfit @Culmor?

tumblr_neqa633UGc1s6tyd6o1_540.jpg     - I'm referring to the purple latex opera gloves... obviously 😉

😁

MJ
After marinating the white gloves in violet dye for an hour, absolutely nothing, not a trace of colour on them. I see the small print on the dye said 'not suitable for polyester, nylon... I think I need to get something intended for synthetic materials.
Have you tried that purple die that is used at the metel or steel works?
That's stains everything.
I'd forgotten about that, I haven't used it since school metalwork class! But I remember it being blue, I had no idea it comes in other colours. I was thinking of trying artists alcohol based ink (or even violet fountain-pen ink).
Is purple a good approximation of violet?
o- Latex gloves
o- Latex gloves
I sort of remember it being purple.
That blue die, we used it for gun smithing.

But I seem to think that purple or viloet was used in metel shop or auto shop.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cosplay/Outfit from Hentai "DROPOUT" janmil 4 1,915 20 Jul 2022, 23:04
Last Post: janmil
Online and offline cosplay shops Like Ra 8 3,847 05 Oct 2019, 07:19
Last Post: krinlyc
Cosplay on Flickr - wtf? Culmor 2 4,193 28 Oct 2012, 02:40
Last Post: Like Ra