Many-many years ago (mid 70’s?) when I was a small kid I saw this sport on the TV almost every day. I don’t even know what it’s officially called, but I think that “water walking” should be very close. Then this sport completely disappeared from the news and the screens.
The idea is simple: you climb in the giant plastic (nylon?) sack and walk on water. The first who reached the finish wins. But many questions still remain unanswered:
- What is the sack made from?
- Can you breath through the material?
- If not, how often do you have to refresh the air?
- How easy is to puncture the sack?
- If it’s punctured (or torn) how easy is it to get out of the sack?
- Can you be “gone with the wind”?
Imagine yourself bound inside this sack lying on the water! That should be quite an experience! But I think that self-bondage is very risky.