Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Japanese Cute Lolita Sweet Sexy Cosplay Anime Halloween Costume Night Club Fancy Dress Roleplay Uniform Maid Mini Dress
$44.32-1%

crossdress fetish
Luxury Customize Full Body Small Dot Pattern Spandex Ly Tights Fetish Zentai Suit Wear Halloween Festival Crossdressing
$141.27-11%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Metal Penis Lock Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Ball Scrotum Stretcher Erection Cock Ring Slave Male Sex Toy Man
$9.44-52%

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Yoimiya Cosplay Costume Yoimiya Cosplay Role Play Halloween Costume for Women Outfits Full Set
$146.56-69%

latex rubber handmade
50pcs/lot Disposable Finger Gloves Latex DIY Handmade Leather Gloves Universal Household Leather Gloves Cleaning Rubber Drop
$4.69-8%

1d oil pantyhose
1D Aurora Series Oil Shiny Transparent Silky Stretchy Pantyhose Women Sexy Lace Cut Four Sides Open Crotch Tights Club Dance
$45.50

tiaobug sissy
Men Shiny Low Rise Ruched Pouch G-string Thong Bikini Sexy Underwear Gay Swimwear Sissy Panties Male Swimming Underpants
$6.44-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(22 Jun 2016, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: After years of hesitation I could not resist the temptation to buy this E-Stim kit especially at that price... That's gonna be my first ever e-stim device, I'm very curious...

This shop has more interesting stuff: fetish/bondage store

I have the same thoughts. 
I have a TENS device and I'm thinking to save some money and buy just plug and rings.  E-Stim should be the same device as TEENS or I'm wrong ?   Connectros looks  same.

Please , share your "electrical experience"  to us.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(22 Jun 2016, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: After years of hesitation I could not resist the temptation to buy this E-Stim kit especially at that price... That's gonna be my first ever e-stim device, I'm very curious...

Just arrived. It's the best sex toy I've ever had. I have tried only the bipolar butt-plug (I'm wearing a chastity device since yesterday, so can't connect the wires), and this thing drives me absolutely crazy. I need a gag, or the neighbours will notice... Whoa.... The best milking device ever :😁

My cock is about to break through the stainless steel chastity cage... I'm ordering new connectors and the biggest plug right now...
(08 Jul 2016, 17:30 )Like Ra Wrote:

Just arrived. It's the best sex toy I've ever had. I have tried only the bipolar butt-plug (I'm wearing a chastity device since yesterday, so can't connect the wires), and this thing drives me absolutely crazy. I need a gag, or the neighbours will notice... Whoa.... The best milking device ever :😁

My cock is about to break through the stainless steel chastity cage... I'm ordering new connectors and the biggest plug right now...

Seriously? Is it really that good? I've been tempted for a long time and even played around with standard TENS machine - which gave me the most prolonged an vigorous erection ever, but fell short of actually taking me over the edge (not a bad thing, but I wanted the option).

Very interested to find out how you get on with the other 'features' 😁

MJ
The bipolar butt-plug (very small 7.5x2.5cm) is fantastic. The sensations range from light vibrations, through enema like water flow, to soft/hard drilling and pounding from the rear. This is definitely something what I was looking for!

The best thing is that you can sit and do your computer stuff, while this small beast f@#$%^&s you very hard 😁

Auww.. .set it to too high ... 😁
As I always say: "Electronics is a science about contacts". No luck with the cock-stuff - bad contact with the outer surface. And bad contact = pain and burns. Also, I definitely need an electroconductive gel, that should partially solve the contact problems. The small box with 2xAAA batteries is quite powerful - I accidentally touch the electrode with my hand and a "good" shock. So, it's a learning curve 😉
Just ordered this bipolar e-stim butt-plug It's got a bigger contact surface and should better stay in place because of the form.

E-STIM-HUGE-Extreme-Electro-Bult-Plug-Electro-Sex-Therapy-Anal-Plug-Electric-Shock-Electrical-Stimulation.jpg   

and extra small plug just in-case (because it's on sale - 40% off 😁 )
This e-stim device can also be interesting:

Electro-Pulse-Therapy-Electric-Shock-Male-Prostate-Massager-Anal-Sex-Toys-Health-Care-Device-for-Men.jpg     Electro-Pulse-Therapy-Electric-Shock-Male-Prostate-Massager-Anal-Sex-Toys-Health-Care-Device-for-Men-02.jpg   
Tried again today. One rubber anal electrode, and another rubber electrode worn over the metal chastity cage. That works better, the sensations are very different depending on the frequency, but not so much fun as the bipolar butt-plug 😁

Very interesting (but scary) box, lots of exploration possibilities.
(07 Jun 2016, 13:09 )Like Ra Wrote: As much as I like Neosteel chastity devices, I do not like their prices. So, after some hesitation (always, huh?) I bought this stainless steel male chastity device from Aliexpress.

I like many things about this construction, but you can't say for sure unless you spend in this belt at least ... XXX hours (days??? 😋  ) One of the biggest concerns is if it's got any rough edges that might damage latex or fine pantyhose.

And this one is not that  interesting as it could be. Actually, it's a good DIY kit. I would drill new holes to make it tighter, remove the excess of the metal strips, glue the rubber coating to the metal (it constantly falls off), smooth all sharp corners, and rethink the cock cage "stopper" (a welded bolt). For me, it's currently unusable (too wide in the waist), so I'm wearing this one: Stainless Steel Chastity Devices Shortest Cage A099 (right now without the sound).
EOTD and something I would love to own....

tumblr_o5ycv2rNjC1th5yrgo5_400.gif    - (animated) Oh yes!

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,259 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,401 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,535 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,026 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,294 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)