Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
wsevypo PU Leather Sweatpants Fall Winter Fashion Casual High Elastic Waist Joggers Trousers Women Solid Color Harem Pants
$16.46-34%

wig hair
Body Wave Wig For Women Human Hair Brazilian Wigs 13x4 Lace Frontal Wig 4x4 Closure Wig Bleached Knots Natural Hairline Jarin
$131.07-68%

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Foot Ankle Cuffs Handcuffs Restraints Heavy Duty Slave Round Shackle Restraint Game Sex Toys Adult Roleplay
$49.94-29%

remote app vibrator
APP Remote Control Anal Vibrator Bluetooth Butt Plug Men Prostate Massager Female Masturbator Adult Sex Toys for Women Men Gay
$9.51

anal
SiYi Silicone-base Lubricant No Pain Anal Lube Gay Silicon Gel Grease Water Based Lubricants Masturbating Sex Products
$10.21-29%

bondage lock
Pink Black PU Leather Chastity Panties with Lock Female Chastity Belt Erotic BDSM Bondage Sexy Flirting Thong Sex Toys for Women
$18.48-29%

headphone sleeping mask
5.0 Bluetooth Sleeping Headphones Music Sleeping Mask Sleeping Aid Sleepi Headband Wireless Earphone Music Eye Mask for Sleeping
$34.53-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Penis Plugs and Sounds
Hi all

OK, so I’m not into these sorts of devices for their designed purpose - i.e. preventing (easy) orgasm, but sometimes they do interest me in other ways.

This sequence of photos is very erotic in the way the device works:
 6719929137_4cae795544_b.jpg   
 5619399373_46fe31e179_b.jpg   
 5619990306_f39a67dae8_b.jpg   
 5619965794_5fb36dab49_b.jpg   

I find the idea of plugging yet another opening into my body strongly compelling (normally my mouth is gagged, my ears & ass plugged and my eyes covered) – would a plugged cock be another wonderful sensation?

For the record I have undergone a medical procedure that involved something being inserted down my urethra which I can safely say was NOT in the very slightest erotic AT ALL! ☹

But I’m still intrigued and a little aroused by the idea of potential sexual stimulation in this area. You can see many adverts for penis plugs (I rather like that idea)  penis plug.jpg    and ‘sounds’ (not so sure)  sounds.jpg    which suggests there are many players out there enjoying(?) this stimulation.

Thoughts and experiences welcome

MJ
Same here. These chastity devices always attracted my attention, however whatever I tried to insert into my little one did not bring any desired effects 😁

Painful stuff... Probably needs more training...
Still thinking about buying one of those lockable sound/"chastity "devices. And they are not that expensive...

eBay: stainless steel chastity lock

stainless-chastity-lock-sound-01.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-02.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-03.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-04.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-05.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-06.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-07.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-08.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-sound-09.jpg   

What stops me is the necessity to sterilize them.
(08 Jun 2013, 01:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Still thinking about buying one of those lockable sound/"chastity "devices. And they are not that expensive...

eBay: stainless steel chastity lock

What stops me is the necessity to sterilize them.

Well the second and third from the right are from http://www.steelworxx.de/ I have had that one.

Steriliaziation is easy. Just put in boiling water...

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 08:00 )krinlyc Wrote: Well the second and third from the right are from http://www.steelworxx.de/ I have had that one.
And how was it? Was it painful (e.g. during erection attempts or when putting on/in)? Was it effective? Could you wear it under tight clothes?
(08 Jun 2013, 11:56 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jun 2013, 08:00 )krinlyc Wrote: Well the second and third from the right are from http://www.steelworxx.de/ I have had that one.
And how was it? Was it painful (e.g. during erection attempts or when putting on/in)? Was it effective? Could you wear it under tight clothes?

My cb6000s is painfuller than that looker2 during errection attemps.
I have a so called blood penis. In normal its very small and that causes some trouble if you want chastity...
Under total relaxiation I was able to get out ☹ .
I selled my looker only to buy a mysteel chastity belt. With that I am some what unhappy too. The belt around my hip is nothing for me....
But thats an other story.

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 19:36 )krinlyc Wrote: I have a so called blood penis. In normal its very small
I think it's called "grower" vs. "shower".
(08 Jun 2013, 20:24 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jun 2013, 19:36 )krinlyc Wrote: I have a so called blood penis. In normal its very small
I think it's called "grower" vs. "shower".

Okay... I translated from the german using
Blutpenis und Fleischpenis

krinlyc
(08 Jun 2013, 20:45 )krinlyc Wrote: Blutpenis und Fleischpenis
Aha, interesting to know. I have also got a "grower" that can escape many chastity tools and piss-condoms, so I'm thinking about a very small device that can be worn with pantyhose.
(09 Jun 2013, 00:28 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Jun 2013, 20:45 )krinlyc Wrote: Blutpenis und Fleischpenis
Aha, interesting to know. I have also got a "grower" that can escape many chastity tools and piss-condoms, so I'm thinking about a very small device that can be worn with pantyhose.

Well the looker2 is very small. I wore it under my speedo during visits of indoor swimming pool(Hallenbad).

You don't see anything....
krinlyc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay Like Ra 330 129,852 3 hours ago
Last Post: egregious
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 722 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
Urethral sounds Tights 13 6,351 21 Jun 2021, 13:31
Last Post: Vixien
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,251 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Penis pumps Like Ra 15 11,314 03 May 2020, 21:42
Last Post: mali67

Contributors: Culmor (1) , krinlyc (5) , Like Ra (8) , madjack (2) , Topsissy (1)