Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Silicone,,G-spot Clitoris Stimulation,Oral Sex Vagina Speculum,BDSM Bondage,Spread Vaginal Lips
$4.46-23%

male chastity
Adjustable Penis Ring Rope Silicone Cock Ring Bdsm Toys for Adult Male Chastity Belt Lasting Cockring Sex Shop Delay Ejaculation
$2.29

transparent swimsuit
Men Summer Low-Waist Bikini Swimwear Thin Transparent Underwear Swimsuit Swim Pool Beach Surfing Water Sport Wear Man Soft Short
$84.42-49%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Shiny Bodycon Short Dress Sexy Side Hollow Out Tie Nightdress Erotic Sleepwear Elastic Perspective Clubwear
$62.63-40%

leg binder
Sex Toys Couples Bondage Steel Slave Cosplay Femdom Kinky Couple Games for Excitement Strapon Harness Bdsm Kit Torture Sexy Toy
$42.74-50%

XCKNY
XCKNY Satin Glossy bodysuit High Neck Long Sleeve jumpsuit Unisex Crotch Double End Zipper Leotard
$96.80-25%

anime bondage
Halloween Bunny Cosplay Anime Mask Full Face For Party Eye Mask Sexy Women BDSM Bondage Fetish Sexy Mask For Guy Men 18 Shop
$69.60-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
We'll, the tunnel just came in. It is a bit stiff, and it's shaped like a LARGE butt plug. I'll try it tonite after dinner.
(20 Sep 2014, 00:47 )Tinker D Wrote: it's shaped like a LARGE butt plug.
Of course it is. Otherwise it will not go in 😁

The question is: OK, it's in, what's next? 😉
Ok, here is what I found out so far. The Cock Dock is shaped like a very large butt plug. I found it impossible to get it in, even with lube. I inserted an 8 inch dildo into the Cock Dock and tried to inserting it again. No go.
And here is the reason why the Cock Dock. Will and won't work.
1> You must be able to take a very large butt plug with ease. Or, you won't be able to use the Cock Dock. My butt is very tight, I can only take a medium plug, and that takes time to get it in.
2> You'll need to add a long dildo with lube to the Cock Dock and then insert the dildo into your hole. After the dildo is in place, slide the Cock Dock along the dildo, and into your hole. The dildo will keep the Cock Dock on shape. After the Cock Dock is in place, remove the dildo from the Cock Dock, and the Cock Dock will keep your ass open for play.

This is what I found out, and it will work.
If you can't accept a very large butt plug, then you won't be able to use the Cock Dock.
I'll have pictures tonite.
(20 Sep 2014, 19:35 )Tinker D Wrote: The Cock Dock is shaped like a very large butt plug.
What are the measurements?
The Cock Dock is 2.5 inches wide or 8 inches around.
The length is 4 inches.
The tunnel part will accept a dildo between 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches in diamater and almost any length you want to stuff.
2.5" diameter is close to my absolute maximum. I do not think I can take it in...

The thing is, even if you manage to shove it in, you will not feel the dildo inserted inside - the guts do not have nerves. It feels like air injected into the bowels and some pressure. So, as I said - no use.
Really? I can think of a few things.

First thing is an enema plug or maybe a ball with a tube.
After filling, the ball can act like a cork.

Or maybe use a cork. That would give a new meaning to ( Popping the cork ).
We'll, I got that big black in today. Put a set of batteries in the controler and tested the circuits. It uses three AAA batteries, and tried it out.

Ok, unless the batteries are really fresh, the vibrator does nothing.

But the plug has a pair of wires with a connector so it can plug not only in the controler, but almost any controler that has a small jack.

It took a little doing to get the plug in, but once it pop into place, the tip expanded and sucked the rest of the plug in and locked itself in place. It's been inside me for about 4 hours now, and it's very comfortable to wear.

For once, I found something that really works for me.
Think I'll buy a few more of these.
We'll, the black plug just came out, with a rather loud POP.
Wow, what a feeling that was.

Think I'll try that again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,409 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,537 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,034 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,305 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)