Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bodystockings
Sexy Big Fishnet Halt Necker Short Pant Legs Rhinestone Dress Crystal Diamonds Bodystocking Bodysuit
$2.36

armbinder
Erotic Nipple Clip G Spot Massager Vibrator Sex Toys For Woman Couples Clitoral Stimulation Masturbation Vibrators Adult Games
$9.38-39%

self bondage
Erotic Bandage Bdsm Sex Leather Fabric Self Bondage Hollow Out Sexy Brassiere Sans Bretelle Bare Breast Backless Female Bodysuit
$11.72-56%

hentai
NSFW Nude 3d Nipples Hentai Kimetsu Yaiba Kanroji Mitsuri Anime Sexy Mouse Pad with Wrist Big Oppai Silicone Gel Mousepad
$130.68-50%

transgender
Dokier Crossdresser Silicone Breast Forms Fake Boobs Cosplay Tits Shemale Transgender Drag Queen Meme Transvestite B C D F H CUP
$441.65-75%

cock cage
Small/Standard Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With 5 Size Rings Brass Lock Locking Number Tags Sex Toys for Men Couples Adults
$4.95

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Sex Toys of Sexy Costume of Unisex Leather Half Face Bondage Hood Mask with Harness Strap Muzzle Silicone Penis Gag
$21.77-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
Yes, seen them... In my wish-list too... But way too expensive....
(14 Jul 2016, 11:08 )Like Ra Wrote: Yes, seen them... In my wish-list too... But way too expensive....

Link?

MJ
They are made by square peg I think.
A big one like that is likely to be $100!!
For example, several models here
It's not fair.
These girls get to have all the fun.
I want boobs and a pussy.
I could have so much fun and get to hang out with friends.
It's just not fair. No indeedy.
(14 Jul 2016, 13:59 )ltxrob Wrote: They are made by square peg I think.
A big one like that is likely to be $100!!

Yowsers! That isn't cheap! Shok

....I wonder if there are alternative suppliers?

MJ
(14 Jul 2016, 22:36 )Tinker D Wrote: It's not fair.
These girls get to have all the fun.
I want boobs and a pussy.
I could have so much fun and get to hang out with friends.
It's just not fair. No indeedy.

..but only when I want to and I can switch back to being a boy at any time....

I too am jealous of many of the 'features' shared by the female half of our population, and would love to experience them for myself. But I also recognise being male has a huge number of benefits too, so I want to be able to switch as I desire.

Readers of the Culture novels by Iain M Banks will know that in his universe it was possible to change sex quite easily and in fact it was considered quite normal to do so.... ahhh the joys of sci-fi

MJ
Here's the link to the manufacturer MJ...
https://www.squarepegtoys.com/shop/slink/

.....with scary prices!!
(08 Jul 2016, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Just ordered this bipolar e-stim butt-plug It's got a bigger contact surface and should better stay in place because of the form.

[Image: post_2_1468014219_2ee0d8a014f8b562848aa1..._thumb.jpg]   

It's just arrived and aeady plugged in 😉 Yes, the "feelings" are different, but it's not a replace for the small one. The effect depends on the location of the electrodes, and they are placed differently on these plugs.

I also ordered cock straps - works better.

One issue - to use two channels you need either a separate device (what is the the best bang for the bucks, considering the price), or use an e-sitim with two independent channels, what will cost much more. The problem is, the connectors with bigger and better contact surface (e.g. a butt-plug) "shot-circuits" the connectors with bad contact. So, if you connect both the butt-plug and cocks electrodes, your cocks won't feel anything.
That will be because of the path of least resistance.
A larger set of contacts in a damp contact point will conduct better than those just laying on the surface of the skin.
Never thought I'd use the electronic principles of a resistive ladder when talking about zapping your genitals and bum!!! Ha ha ha ha!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,263 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,415 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,039 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,307 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)