Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tusk chastity
2023 NEW TUSK Design Removable Slide Cap Humanized Cock Cage Male Chastity Device 2 Types Penis Rings Available Adult Sex Toys
$260.15

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Heels Platform Wedge Pumps Evening Party Height Increase Sandals Ladies Shoes Woman Zapatos Big Size 45 48 50 52
$106.31-38%

vac-u-lock toy
ROUGH BEAST Anal Pussy Masturbator Silicone Animal Dildo for Vac-U-Lock Sex Machine Adult Erotic Sex Toys Masturbation Machine
$655.14-32%

temorish
Latex Short Gloves 0.4mm Club Wear for Catsuit Dress Rubber Fetish Costume
$22.99-10%

latex swimsuit
latex gummi catsuit bodysuit swimsuit Fetishism Latex Rubber Catsuit Bodysuit Tights Suit Cosplay
$1450.52-63%

msemis
Kids Girls Gymnastics Leotard Shiny Faux Diamonds Ballerina Dance Costume Mock Neck Long Sleeve Athletics Costume Child Bodysuit
$66.97

1d oil pantyhose
12 Pairs 1D Women's Sexy Super Oil Shiny Sheer Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Stockings Hose,
$278.49

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(19 Jul 2016, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: That will be because of the path of least resistance.
Yep. And since the outputs are obviously connected in parallel, having two devices (better with different characteristics/patterns for more fun) is necessary.
(19 Jul 2016, 19:48 )ltxrob Wrote: Never thought I'd use the electronic principles of a resistive ladder when talking about zapping your genitals and bum!
Ohm's law is Ohm's law, regardless the application. I hope we have a resistive load (with a variable resistance, though) and the frequencies are not that high to use (more) complex equations. Though the effect of different frequencies can clearly be felt 😁
I have 2 channel  TEENS with separate regulation for each channel.  So far I didn't use it to "play games".  After reding this experience, I have urgent need to order "appropriate  add on"

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Just bookmarking  this toys store   New arrivals look very interesting and promising. I'm thinking about buying new chastity cages (check out the new locking system) and V-shaped butt-plugs.
Interesting design: utimi glass dildo

utimi_glass_dildo-01.jpg   
Bookmarking: eBay.com store: wholesale-shop-newideaBDSM-c0m The prices for chastity devices, plugs and sounds are even lower than on Aliexpress.
Just saw this butt plug on eBay.
Here is the Discription.

butt plug

For many people who cannot control the discharge of faeces, the anal plug offers a compelling advantage: control. The Peristeen Anal Plug is made of polyurethane foam and wrapped in a water-soluble film so that the size of the plug is reduced to that of a conventional suppository. The string is made of gauze and is firmly attached to the anal plug. These two features make it easy for the user to insert and remove the plug.

The anal plug is inserted just like a suppository. The foam has been compressed to a small size and coated with a water-soluble film. When the film is exposed to the warmth and moisture of the rectum, it dissolves leaving no residue and the plug then expands to 3 to 4 times in size (from approx. 13mm to about 45mm) once inside the rectum conforming to the shape of the rectal cavity and protecting against leakage.

In approx. 30 to 60 seconds, uncontrolled loss of solid stool is completely prevented for up to 12 hours.

By protecting against leakage, it frees users from involuntary discharges and odours, not to mention embarrassment and the anal plug gives you the confidence to participate in activities where you need to feel secure, such as while swimming or jogging.

Because of its small size, the anal plug can easily fit into your pocket or handbag. It cannot be seen by others as it is worn inside.
Yep, seen it, and had similar thoughts ;P
Yea, I'm getting two of them.
See if it works for me.
(21 Mar 2017, 08:52 )Vixien Wrote: Hm,  LR, how to put link with a picture ?
Not sure what you mean... Like in Faceboog/G+? Not possible in MyBB. Just upload a photo 😉
A variation of expandable butt-plugs but now with three leaves

flower_butt-plug-01.jpg     flower_butt-plug-02.jpg     flower_butt-plug-03.jpg     flower_butt-plug-04.jpg     flower_butt-plug-05.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,263 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,415 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,039 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,307 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)