Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
Anime Theme Luffy Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Paper Banner Balloons ONE PIECE Birthday Party Favors For Kids Gift
$120.27-20%

soronssy
Sexy satin glossy tights oily slip smooth back zipper short sleeve Shiny swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color BODYSUIT
$342.26-29%

anal
Silky touch Anal Analgesic Lubricant Water-based Anal Analgesic Gel Anal Lubricant Sex Oil Lubricant Anal Lubricant
$7.67

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Realistic Vagina Love Sex Doll for Adults Men
$54.91-50%

zlatameer
Sexy Gummi Natural Latex Men Pants Male Leggings Plus Size 3XL Custom Made Handmade Clothings S-LTM045
$108.78-26%

ultra shimmery tights
Women's Super Sexy Shiny Sheer Control Top Footed Tights Silk Stockings Ultra Shimmery High Waist Pantyhose
$181.92-39%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible 5.0 Wireless Stereo Headset Sleep Side Sleeper Eye Mask Sport Headband Headphones with Soft and Comfortable
$47.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(21 Mar 2017, 10:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Mar 2017, 08:52 )Vixien Wrote: Hm,  LR, how to put link with a picture ?
Not sure what you mean... Like in Faceboog/G+? Not possible in MyBB. Just upload a photo 😉

Ah, my mistake. I don't know why I was thinking that if I click on piciture , link will take me to product. 

Like I'am for the first time here 😕

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(21 Mar 2017, 10:44 )Like Ra Wrote: A variation of expandable butt-plugs but now with three leaves

Now that looks like it would be a filling sensation.
The 2 way one I have certainly won't let go by accident.
I wonder what the folded up dimensions are?
Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

Anal-Sex-Toys-For-Soft-Silicone-V-Port-Anal-Plug-SM-Toys-Opening-Butt-Plug-Anal.jpg     Anal-Sex-Toys-For-Soft-Silicone-V-Port-Anal-Plug-SM-Toys-Opening-Butt-Plug-Anal.gif    - the second image is very funny animated
(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

- the second image is very funny animated
The ridges round the neck look like they will provide some interesting sensations...

And the animation is genius!! Ha ha ha!!
(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

I am intrigued and eagerly await your report on how these actually feel when inserted - although I'm betting they feel nothing like the animation! Lol

MJ
The next step should be adding a motor inside to make the animation real. I've aeady seen a V-plug version with a vibrator.
(23 Mar 2017, 21:23 )madjack Wrote:
(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote: Just bought the V-shaped plug here for 4.65euro.

I am intrigued and eagerly await your report on how these actually feel when inserted - although I'm betting they feel nothing like the animation! Lol

MJ
I have one very similar. They are amazing.!!
Leaves you feeling full without being stuffed to the brim
They are by far the easiest to retain... in fact they require some effort to remove... defo will not fall out by accident!!
There is a sort of clamping sensation between inside and out... similar to if you put a finger in your mouth and pinched your cheek with your thumb on the outside, but over a much wider area.
I find that after a while and you've moved around a bit they sort of settle in the deepest and widest shape. When that happens I feel it stimulating all kinds of nerves and leaves me with regular shuddering sensations.

Highly recommended!!
Looks like it's chomping at the bit or s**t.
(23 Mar 2017, 17:15 )Like Ra Wrote:  [Image: post_2_1490285694_e8dfc7008c122fa02d35f7...Ak588k.gif]   - the second image is very funny animated
Feed me, Seymour!
[Image: g3m7b.gif]

seymour.gif   
Maybe  we can organize kind of a exchange, here on forum ?  I think many of us have some "wrong order/shipment/size/color/material " stuff ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,265 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,415 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,039 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,308 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)