Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
Purple Colorful Crystals Sleeveless Jumpsuit Sexy Dance Female Singer Stage Bodysuit Birthday Celebrate Costume putaojiu
$90.75-25%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Cosplay Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal
$968.00-42%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

latex bondage
Latex Horse Hood Mask Adult Fetish Bondage Hood Rubber Horse Masks with Hairs with Zipper Closure
$30.24-17%

transparent swimsuit
2023 New Swimsuit Women's Multi Color Suspender Backless Solid Sexy High Waisted Bikini Transparent Bikini Hot Sexy Underwear
$27.48-50%

leohex
LEOHEX Sports Transparent Shiny Joggers Women's Yoga Pants High Waist Jogging Quality Tights Soft Fitness Squat Proof Leggings
$79.85-52%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

E-stim Plugs
Today, i want to make a full review of my E-Stim anal toys:
From left to Right:
1.My Stim twisting Tom
2.ElectraStim Silicone Noir Nona
3.ElectraStim  Noir Aura
4.DIY Stainless steel Estim Monster

IMG_9596.JPG   

1. My Stim twisting Tom: My favorite so far. It has a good size and because of its curved form, it gives a good pressure against the prostate. It is quadropolar. 2 Contacts are at the sides of the insertable part and two contacts are at the part that lays on your damm. In my opinion the two contacts on the damm are useless. They never have a good contact to the Skin and the sensation is not pleasurable in any way. BUT the two contacts on the insertable part are a lot of fun. They cause your sphincter to contract really strong and give you a "fuck yourself" experience.

Conclusion: A verry nice toy, but today i would buy the Flavio flex, because it is quite the same and cheaper because of the missing (and useless) damm contacts. The holes for the connection cables point straight down, so you can´t sit on it while using the E-stim function.

2.ElectraStim Silicone Noir Nona: Quite like the Tristing Tom the Nona has curved form, that causes it to give a good pressure against the prostate. It is bipolar and its two Contacts are at the sides of the insertable part. The sensation is pleasurable and the "fuck yourself" experience is close to the one of the Twisting tom. Sadly it is to small. Especially the base could be bigger. It doesnt slip in by itself, but it could happen. Conclusion: I like the form a little more than the Twisting toms form. It could be the perfect E-stim prostate plug, it it would be bigger especially the base.The holes for the connection cables point straight down, so you can´t sit on it while using the E-stim function.

3.ElectraStim  Noir Aura:
This one has more like a classic Buttplug form. The special thing about it: different to the other Plugs it has the contacts not on the sides but on the front and back of the insertable part. That is such different sensation if the contacts are on front and back, especially to the prostate. How shall i say?: It isn´t!
Main reason for that could be the Size. It is way tooooo small. Conclusion: Ok, but it could be way better if it only ware much bigger.
The holes for the connection cables point straight down, so you can´t sit on it while using the E-stim function.

4. DIY Stainless steel E-Stim Monster:
I CNC machined that plug myself because i wanted to have a Plug with 4 different contact areas, to try out, how each of them feels. It was a very interesting sensation, because you can really feel a big difference if the stimulation is more on the sphincter or on the prostate. The plug is big (48mm diameter). Too big in my opinion, because once i hurt myself pushing it in. But the form is really good it sits verry good and is held very strong by the sphincter. one cool thing is the thread in the bottom, so you can screw it to a pole. Conclusion: I made it to big but it was a interesting project.

conclusion of it all:

My favorite is the Mystim twisting tom. The ElectraStim Silicone Noir Nona could be my favorite if it only were bigger, because i like its form a bit more.

Why the hell don´t they make the holes for the connection cables in a 90 degree angle, that you can sit on the plug?

I bought too many toys!

Which E-stim anal toys do you have and how do you like them?
I have some E-stim stuff as well.
But I just had to get one of these.
So I bought it and now I have to wait for it to get here.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 3EE642C9-69C5-43B4-A01C-67BB2283D3C2.png   
(17 May 2021, 21:58 )Tinker D Wrote: I have some E-stim stuff as well.
But I just had to get one of these.
So I bought it and now I have to wait for it to get here.

Very nice 😁
Greetings 😉
Yes, it looks fun to play with.

And hello to you too.
(12 Feb 2021, 19:47 )Vacbedbound Wrote: Why the hell don´t they make the holes for the connection cables in a 90 degree angle, that you can sit on the plug?
Have a look at this one: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9IS3Ld
(17 May 2021, 23:27 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, it looks fun to play with.

And hello to you too.

Well? The plugs just got here. And......
First, they are too tiny. The center electrode is only 2 inches long at the most.
And there is no way that these plugs will stay put. Basically, they just fall out.
The two I bought, the center electrode were not straight, but bent. To almost 52 Digreese.

In my opinion, they are worthless.
(03 Jun 2021, 02:51 )Tinker D Wrote:
(17 May 2021, 23:27 )Tinker D Wrote: Yes, it looks fun to play with.

And hello to you too.

Well? The plugs just got here. And......
First, they are too tiny. The center electrode is only 2 inches long at the most.
And there is no way that these plugs will stay put. Basically, they just fall out.
The two I bought, the center electrode were not straight, but bent. To almost 52 Digreese.

In my opinion, they are worthless.

Do you think they are meant to be used with a chastity cage to hold them in place?
(04 Jun 2021, 09:55 )egregious Wrote: Do you think they are meant to be used with a chastity cage to hold them in place?
Good point.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay Like Ra 330 130,771 28 Mar 2024, 23:57
Last Post: egregious
Electronic stimulation (e-stim) madjack 61 21,719 10 Feb 2024, 07:20
Last Post: minkun
e-stim web controlled slaafruben 6 1,713 30 Jan 2021, 10:18
Last Post: occorics
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,039 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz

Contributors: egregious (1) , franz löve (1) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (3) , Vacbedbound (1)