Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Camisole Dance Leotards Girls Metallic Shiny Dance Tops Kids Team Dance Show Stage Performance Costumes
$19.34-44%

SXXY
SXXY Multi-color Alien Ovipositor With Sucker Soft Lay Eggs Dildos Penis Silicone Vaginal Balls Male Female Masturbation Goods
$107.39-61%

corset
Sexy Going Out Party Club Top with Buckle Lace Bustier Corset Tops for Women
$9.68-1%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion Colorful Printed Sports Jumpsuits 2024 New Spring Autumn Long Sleeves Tight Fitness Yoga Jump Suits
$43.20-30%

meise
Hot Sexy Women Ice Silk Shiny High Cut MINI Dress Dual Use Turtleneck Sheer Hollow Out Open Bust Dress Smooth Dance Wear F14
$9.63-36%

2024 chastity
2024 New Pink Sexy Chastity Lock Sissy Cock Cage with 4 Size Rings Male Camouflage Bottom Chastity Device Male Sex Toys 18+ ์ •์กฐ๋Œ€
$1.21-50%

mummy bondage
All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$34.42-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
โ‚ฌ69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(04 Oct 2014, 14:20 )Tinker D Wrote: The one without the vibrator sits on my desk.
Photo? ๐Ÿ˜‹
This Zeus e-stim device looks neat and not very expensive: 4 piece Zeus electrosex kit

zeus-01.jpg     zeus-02.jpg   

I doubt this thing can provide Hands Free Orgasms, but it can be quite entertaining during self-bondage sessions. Any experience?
(09 Oct 2014, 12:40 )Like Ra Wrote: This Zeus e-stim device looks neat and not very expensive: 4 piece Zeus electrosex kit

I doubt this thing can provide Hands Free Orgasms, but it can be quite entertaining during self-bondage sessions. Any experience?

Ah...sooooo tempting, but does the fantasy translate to reality I wonder?

MJ
(09 Oct 2014, 17:16 )madjack Wrote: does the fantasy translate to reality
Depends on your fantasy keeping the device description in mind ๐Ÿ˜ As I said, I doubt that HFO is possible, and I do not thing it's got two channels. But "autopenetrating" with the plug can be fun ๐Ÿ˜‰
HFO does exist with e-stims! I had many. But there is no guarantee it will work for you. Some people just dislike the sensation these things can give.
In my experience, (good) e-stims have a variety of sensations in stock for you, from pleasant throbbing pulses to needles getting jammed through your nerves and everything inbetween. You can adjust intensitity, speed,...
(01 Aug 2014, 18:29 )Like Ra Wrote: I've just won these two chastity devices:

Stainless Steel Chastity Devices Shortest Cage A099
Latest design Stainless steel Massage beads chastity devices A130

Thinking about some experiments...

They arrived only three months later - for some reason PostNL decided to send them back but the shop was kind enough to ship the items again.

Soooooo... I had only half an hour to play with them (including boiling the steel and silicone insertables). What I can say is - they do work!!!! Masturbation with a vibrator was not possible (I'm thinking about a powerful Hitachi wand with a massive rubber head, though). Pulling out - while theoretically I could try harder but I was worried about possible damage to skin. With an additional cock ring - forget about taking your poor boy out of the cage without the key.

The silicone catheter did not want to go in (need more practice, obviously) but the steel one slid in perfectly. It was not painful, quite the contrary the curved piece provided some stimulation.

A full review follows (I hope I will have some free time to play with the devices or wear them longer than 20 minutes ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Just in case, this is the shop:

eBay.com store: Wholesale-Handarbeit-Factory

So far I would say - highly recommended.
This dildo looks like an ideal cock to me. I would like to have one.

ideal-cock-04.jpg   
Another interestingly looking device: stainless steel butt-plug and chastity

stainless-chastity-lock-butt-plug-13.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-butt-plug-14.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-butt-plug-15.jpg     stainless-chastity-lock-butt-plug-16.jpg   

I take it when you move (or sit down or stand up) this construction should move as well, right? I want to try it...

eBay.com store: 18zengqiuyun18
(22 Jun 2016, 22:52 )ltxrob Wrote: How did the belt arrive?
Errmmm... What do you mean? It was delivered to our neighbours while we were on vacation.

(22 Jun 2016, 22:52 )ltxrob Wrote: some assembly required as it would be smaller to ship and it looks as if it adjustable by many cm in a lot of directions.
It arrived assembled (actually, it can't be disassembled), with one metal strip bent (should not be a problem).
After years of hesitation I could not resist the temptation to buy this E-Stim kit especially at that price... That's gonna be my first ever e-stim device, I'm very curious...

Stainless-Steel-Penis-Urethral-Sounding-Plug-Electric-Shock-Cock-Anal-Plug.jpg   

This shop has more interesting stuff: fetish/bondage store

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,408 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,536 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,033 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,304 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)