Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hentai
Rosalia Candy HENTAI Merch T-shirt Print Summer Men/Women Streetwear Tshirt Shirt Harajuku Short Sleeve
$16.34-29%

shiny pantyhose
New 0D Sexy Breathable Tights Shiny Transparent Women Ultra-thin Nylon Tights Stretchy Stockings Female Summer Sheer Pantyhose
$19.35

pvc stockings
Hot Sale Sexy Women PVC Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Black Red Sexy Stockings Over Knee Socks Long Boot Stockings New
$12.25-23%

vatine
10 Frequency Mini Powerful Bullet Vibrator Nipple Clitoris Stimulator G-spot Female Masturbator Sex Toys for Women USB Charge
$7.11

rubber cosplay
Halloween 1978 Michael Myers Mask Horror Cosplay Costume Latex Masks Halloween Props for Adult White High Quality
$16.43

metelam
Metelam Women Sexy Mini Dress Satin Shiny Glossy Backless Club Party Short Bodycon Dress
$14.88

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
Always wanted to have something like this dildo stand

dildo-stand-01.jpg   

The only problem I see is the absence of the horizontal safety bar, that should prevent "too deep penetration".
Shouldn't be too hard to build. Some PVC or pipe with a dildo extender, should just about do it.
(08 Jul 2014, 15:00 )Tinker D Wrote: Shouldn't be too hard to build. Some PVC or pipe with a dildo extender, should just about do it.

Very 'doable' as they say. Possibly you could also adapt an old bicycle saddle for the same purposes (and it would be comfortable too!).

I'm actually quite interested in the idea of a dildo (ok - butt-plug!) stand. I'm thinking about how you could incorporate it into a self bondage session:

1 . Maybe you have to stay impaled upon the whole length of the dildo until the ice melts, wearing high heels and using a spreader bar - this would be very challenging!

2. Or possibly you have to slide down the dildo/plug to gain your freedom. I imagine a long dildo that gets wider and wider as it nears the base. You would be bound (of course!) and aeady impaled without hope of escape sideways (3-4 inches/ 8-10cm inside should do it?), your escape (keys/knife/whatever) is reachable, but only if you bend your knees and take in another 5-8 inches/ 12-20cm of ever wider dildo...... ooooohhhh my! Blush )

Oh dear gods! I just found this monster when looking for the perfect dildo for scenario '2'
 huge.jpg    it's 19 inches/48cm in circumference and 17 inches/43cm long! And it weighs 5.5kg!!!!!

NO. NOOOOOOOOO! Scare3

😁

MJ
If the dildo and the pole it mounted on, can slide into a PVC pipe that is connected to the ankle spreader bar, then it can be used in self bondage.
The dildo rod should have a set of holes so that you can put a padlock in one of the holes, preventing the dildo rod from sliding back into the spreader pipe.
Slide the dildo rod into the spreader pipe, lock your ankles in the spreader bar, slide the dildo into your ass, lock a padlock in one of the many holes in the dildo rod, and enjoy.
The rod can't be retracted till the lock is removed.
Ouch.
That will rip you a new ass hole.
(08 Jul 2014, 17:54 )Tinker D Wrote: Ouch.
That will rip you a new ass hole.

Yes, ridiculous in my opinion!

Now this has real potential...

39389.jpg    ..and I quote 'A giant dildo suitable for vaginal or anal use thanks to its wide sucker base. Featuring 4 progressively-widening bulbs, this large dildo measures in at 12.5 inches of insertable length and a stretching girth of 11.4 inches around the widest part.'

Oh my! 😉

MJ
Yes, a lot better.
Huge shop with vibrators, plugs, dildos and other paraphernalia:

eBay.com store: LeLuv-Shop
Not eBay, but don't want to create a separate thread.

Check this male triple vibrator: Deep Throat Rotor

Looks very interesting. 3 vibrators and 16 vibrator mode. Gonna buy one.

There is also a two vibrator version Dengeki Dual Wave 16

Now, the question is - how do you keep it in place while bound?

And I like the picture on the box:  TMT401_1.jpg   
(31 Jul 2014, 15:52 )Like Ra Wrote: Check this male triple vibrator: Deep Throat Rotor
Just bought it! 😋 Let's see if it works as advertised 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,410 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,538 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,036 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,305 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)