Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Weekeep See Through Bodysuit Backless Hollow Out Transparent Club Jumpsuits Women Solid Black Tee Summer Elegant Sexy Streetwear
$16.12-31%

anime bondage
Bat Wings Punk Leather Harness Bondage Halterneck Gothic Waist Shoulder Necklaces Sexy Party Cosplay Anime Jewelry Gifts
$12.96-31%

metelam
Metelam Women's Shiny Sheer Tights Pantyhose Crotch/Crotchless Smoothly Body Stockings
$7.11

rubber cosplay
Halloween The Jim Carrey Movies Mask Cosplay Green Mask Costume Adult Fancy Dress Face Halloween Masquerade Party Mask
$20.45

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Anime Tank Tops Cotton Sports Training Camisole
$42.35-10%

wetlook
1 Pair Mens Sexy Anti-skid Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$14.02-5%

aonihua women one
Sexy Solid One Piece Ruffle Swimsuit Swimwear Women Bodysuit 2024 Bathing Suit Beach Wear Biquini Body Suit Monokini
$25.40

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(21 Sep 2014, 05:27 )Tinker D Wrote: We'll, I got that big black in today. Put a set of batteries in the controler and tested the circuits.
You mean this one:
(18 Sep 2014, 15:52 )Tinker D Wrote: Both from eBay, item 291234542866
I thought it's just a plug and not a vibrator.
We'll, they have both. I got the one with the vibrator in it.

Just thought of something, if this plug were to have I hole through the base for an enema tube, then that would one hell of an enema plug.
More on that black plug called the Ass Anchor.
It's solid rubber, not a shell filled with scraps like I have seen before.
I just ordered 2 more. At about $17.00 each these are a great deal.
Now, my plan.. I am going to drill a 1/2 to 3/4 hole for an enema flushing machine. Water will flow in, sit for a while, and a second valve will open, dumping the crud out of the ass. The plug stays in place better than the bulb type, and from what I can see, doesn't leak.

Ra, you need to get one of these.
Easy worth twice the price.
(21 Sep 2014, 15:10 )Tinker D Wrote: Ra, you need to get one of these.
Aeady thinking about that... But: "May not ship to Netherlands". Another problem is from outside of the US I cannot see what they sell.
You can ask.
True, but I can't even look at what they sell. I'm getting "Adult verification required". And the verification does not work outside of US 😁
Off topic but speaking of buying from the USA, I'm always intrigued when companies based there say they're happy to ship worldwide except to a few third world countries and Italy. Is there something particularly heinous about the Italian postal system?
We'll, the two black plugs came in the other day, they looked great.
I put one on my desk as a paper weight. Nobody said anything except " my, what an interesting paper weight. Is it 3D ?"
(02 Oct 2014, 14:45 )Tinker D Wrote: I put one on my desk as a paper weight.
Which one?
The one without the vibrator sits on my desk.
The other one sits in my butt at night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,410 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,539 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,037 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,305 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)