Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Maid Theme Dress Sissy Servant Uniform Halloween Cosplay Costume Satin Puff Sleeve Bowknot Ruffle Party Role Play Clubwear
$243.26-46%

speerise
SPEERISE Women Basic Ballet Dance Short Sleeve Leotard One Piece Adult Scoop Neck Stretch Gymnastics Bodysuit Dancing Wear
$21.77-29%

bondage suit
Erotic Bandage Bdsm Sex Leather Fabric Self Bondage Hollow Out Sexy Brassiere Sans Bretelle Bare Breast Backless Female Bodysuit
$11.72-56%

transparent pantyhose
Plus Size Ultra-thin Women Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Transparent Tight Glossy Lingerie Shaping Invisible Seamless Stockings
$2.41

latex swimsuit
Latex/Rubber/Fetish/Catsuit/Costume/Masquerade/sexy/party/blue bra swimsuit suit party
$42.35-10%

crossdress fetish latex
Custom Made Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$363.00-31%

ladyboy
Halloween Cosplay Maid Uniform Daily Long Lolita Dress Carnival Party Women Dresses Stage Performance Role Play Ladyboy Costume
$43.77-23%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plugs, vibrators, watersport on eBay
(18 Dec 2018, 19:31 )Vixien Wrote:
(18 Dec 2018, 15:09 )TightSlip Wrote:
(18 Dec 2018, 12:26 )Like Ra Wrote: Which  one?
Here it is:

Openable-Anal-Plug

Is this device safe ? Is it possibble to damage intestine tissue during closing operation ?

I was only going to use it within a rubber/latex sheath. Had the same thoughts!
(18 Dec 2018, 19:31 )Vixien Wrote: Is it possibble to damage intestine tissue during closing operation ?
Sitting or, what is much worse, falling on the open inserted plug sounds scary ...
I'm surprised no one has commented on this lockable plug also on Aliexpress

HTB1twhRLVXXXXa7aXXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg     HTB1zlqdLVXXXXcPXXXXq6xXFXXXC.jpg     HTB1zqB5LVXXXXa2XFXXq6xXFXXXv.jpg     HTB14r0OLVXXXXXjapXXq6xXFXXX3.jpg   

It's certainly different and colourful, though not cheap - plus I'm doubtful of it's effectiveness and safety 

MJ
Didn't noticed yet.
Yes, what if mechanism fail when plug is used ? Also not sure about effectiveness

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(19 Dec 2018, 20:29 )madjack Wrote: I'm surprised no one has commented on this lockable plug also on Aliexpress
50mm is not "that" wide - can be removed (I think 😉 ). Yet the design is promising. Add 2cm to the "locked" diameter, and it's a different story. Also about safety...

I still haven't bought any because they look either useless or too unsafe or.
 8CEC21A4-A840-4F40-ABA7-D750B9868470.png     10E9F751-E773-4632-A7E6-68DAC4F3DEC5.png   
To continue, I bought this off eBay a month ago. I just love it . It took a while to figure it out, but it is a great toy to play with. I would like it a lot better if the cap was a condom that would unroll down the shaft and loop around the balls. I also bought the other version. But that didn’t do anything for me. And you couldn’t beat the price eather.
(13 Feb 2019, 02:55 )Tinker D Wrote: I bought this off eBay a month ago.
Link?
Look on eBay under eBay: USB male penis plug

Still having trouble with links.
(13 Feb 2019, 02:55 )Tinker D Wrote: To continue, I bought this off eBay a month ago. I just love it . It took a while to figure it out, but it is a great toy to play with. I would like it a lot better if the cap was a condom that would unroll down the shaft and loop around the balls. I also bought the other version. But that didn’t do anything for me. And you couldn’t beat the price eather.

Fascinating device - very erotic. I agree that a 'condom' style would be better, especially with something to hold the device on your cock, such as the loop around your balls.

I love the idea of this, but confess that my attempts to use any kind of 'sounding' device in my urethra have met with abject failure. I've read all the posts about 'how to' and even sought advice on this forum, but I still find it impossible to insert anything in my cock. 

I've even drawn blood in my attempts; not a lot, but sufficient to cause me to throw away the urethral plug and vow 'never again'!  Shok

..but I still keep coming back to the incredible eroticism of having my cock 'plugged' and all those videos of people sliding in plugs and 'sounds' make me hungry to try again.

What am I doing wrong?  Help

MJ
Well, for me, I have this thing about ANY thing being inserted in my body. I pass out just thinking about it. But this is so small, it can pretty much just slide inside with a little spit. It’s about as thick as a spegette noodle.
And, if you still feel it’s too long, just snip some off or remove it completely.
But it’s really easy to use and it’s cheaper than most sex toys.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
E-stim Plugs Vacbedbound 7 2,262 04 Jun 2021, 12:12
Last Post: Like Ra
Vibrators Like Ra 7 10,408 29 Jul 2015, 17:00
Last Post: Leanne12
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,536 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Best material for long-term wear, PLUGS gunz 4 5,033 21 Dec 2014, 02:59
Last Post: gunz
Penis Plugs and Sounds madjack 16 15,304 14 Jun 2013, 00:39
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: alphahawk (1) , B1u3 (1) , Bound Whore (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (2) , egregious (12) , essanym (6) , FagMan (2) , herrpee (1) , jtr765 (1) , Kit-Katt (1) , kor faeron (1) , krypton85 (2) , Lancer (2) , Like Ra (146) , ltxrob (17) , madjack (22) , Max515 (2) , no smile (5) , pixie (2) , Pseudo_Sissy (3) , sweetrubber (4) , Tights (1) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (65) , tvwatcher (1) , Vacbedbound (4) , Vixien (17) , Zooy (3)