Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone mask
(NEW-09) BJD Kigurumi Transsexuals Beauty Makeup Cosplay Silicone Mask Anime Kigurumi Masks Crossdresser Doll
$482.78

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60

latex bondage
Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Latex Catsuit Plus Size Sexy Jumpsuit With Zipper Crotch Sex Bondage Costumes
$12.05-20%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Silk Underwear Sexy Lingerie For Fine Women Seamless Bra Set Desire Hot Girl Bilizna Erotic Costume Intimate Champagne
$10.68

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Stilettos Metal High Heel Boots For Women Shiny Stretched Crotch Show Boot Sexy Fetish Thigh High Boots Women Pointy Toe
$143.99-26%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Hot Sexy Erotic Lingerie Bodystocking Thin Open Crotch Nylon Oil Flash Bodysuit Women Tights Pantyhose Coveralls Medias
$5.90-20%

app chastity
QIUI Cellmate 2 Electric Shock Male Chastity Device Belt APP Remote Control Penis Cage With Cock Ring Lock Sex Toy For Men Gay
$478.05

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
Nothing happened, by the way. Apparently I'm becoming more and more immune to hypno πŸ˜‚

OTOH that hypno-marathon yesterday did help me to concentrate and finish my real paid work (and prevent me from nervously munching on something tasty). So, I do not complain πŸ˜‰
Mar 27, 2021

Something interesting to report. Today I was feeling very "fainty". First, our cat "pinged" me while I was sleeping. I got up, crouched, put some cat food into cat's place, stood up and my head span. I quickly sat back down, but still I blacked out and painfully flopped on the floor. Fortunately I aeady was very close to the floor. Must confess I felt a bit dizzy the whole day.

SCM Wrote:-- Feminine Transformation by EMG + ASMR x2
You fainting is not related to hypno. It's overworking showing. You need to sleep more and without interruptions.
Follow the dominatrix in your body - she will make your body more flexible.
Having lost weeight helps with crossdressing and feminine look.
Good progress - you need to lose 2 more kg to be at the optimal shape.
Then we can work on your joints to make them more flexible and pliable.
Muscle building can bee done at the same time - follow the dominatrix.
Her name is Marta! Or Bambi - ha-ha! It makes no difference.
Marta-Bambi will shape your body according to the feminization process yo have signed up to.
Face must be transitioned to a form which is usually associated with girls.
-- Feminine Movement be EMG + ASMR x2
You can continue later.

[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
"Not related to hypno, related to the general tiredness", plus the fact that I was still sleeping and quickly stood up, yeah, OK, can happen.

Then.

On the yoga mat (while doing my usual exercises) I began to feel increasing arousal. Pretty much out of nowhere. It was growing and growing. I did not touch myself, but I was very close to HFO. Extreme arousal, convulsions, contortions, pulsations... It was going on and on... Then subsided, still without the "usual orgasm" and "wet eruption". I went to the bathroom and it began again. There was no full erection, just enormous arousal, pulsations and convulsions. Kinda mental multiple HFO.

You might remember this post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69389

You might not remember this note:

(23 Mar 2021, 03:11 )Like Ra Wrote: More femininity comes automatically (should I say "cum automatically? Because you will from time to time - see above.

Side note: focusing on the LR14 sigil drops me into trance (with tunnel vision with only the sigil I can see and concentrate upon) pretty much every time. It becoming more powerful. You can try πŸ˜‹
All mentioned hypnofiles are available here, in the hypno forum. If not - let me know.
Mar 27-28, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Forced to Crossdress by EMG + ASMR x3
Beautiful nails! Told you, just wait a bit, no reason to panic, because your nails are not painted ha-ha
Do you like the arousal waves? Feels interesting, huh?
You will feel them more often now. That's Bambi's and Samantha's inspiration, affliction and influence. Listen more 😊
EMG works differently. You will feel it later when you start to crossdress. And you will start to crossdress, it's Full Moon today.
Whatever you listen to in the eve of the full Moon works much more effectively.
You need to listen more.
-- Rapid Induction
Let's see if the Rapid Induction works, and the Bubble induction can be skipped.
Yes, can be skipped.
-- Bambi Uniformed
Bimbo is redefined to a wise intelligent sexy pretty girl in a bit provocative fetish clothing. Tight and shiny, very figure hugging.
You have to work with the received energy and move it upwards. Thus you can improve Bimbo's egregore as well.
Win-win situation.
Marta will benefit in any case.
Say hello to Bambi. Her affection is palpable. She loves you. Marta loves you to. So arousing. Full Moon...
Move the arousal upwards.
You are the bridge between Samantha and Bambi. The energy is passing through you. Use it, Marta. Use it wisely. Not for orgasms. But for transformation.
Move the energy upwards.
Don't even listen, think of the stream, the current of power you are receiving and transforming.
Now it's becoming more interesting, isn't it? LR14 is fully engaged.
-- Bambi Takeover
That's the most "scared of" file on the Internet. But you see - it's not that scary. You have to focus on the positive suggestions only and transform the rest.
Everybody has "old personality" and "new one". We leave "old" behind us every second.
Your "new" is waiting every second and it's more perfect every time.
-- Bambi Awakens
-- Rapid Induction
Good progress.
Yoga time!
Mar 29, 2021

SCM Wrote:Put on normal face and open your mind
Follow Bambi she knows how to progress with your transformation
Bambi shows you how to proceed
Bambi sleep
Bimbo doll
Bimbo doll
Bimbo doll
Good girl
Continue with your yoga

For minimization of the negative impacts you need to listen to
-- Resistance Dissolver by Allison in Love x2
Of course you want it to happen, you have been always wanting to become a woman and have sex with men, while being bound and wearing female clothing.
Being bound is the necessary condition, just like female clothing. Female clothing is indeed more important. But being bound makes it irresistible ha-ha
So vulnerable for male energy, smearing your makeup, your lipstick, eye shadows, just taking you by pure force, fucking you in your throat.
Sperm make your voice more feminine.
Imagine yourself wearing thin shiny pantyhose, pencil skirt, a white blouse all made out of latex, high heels, your wrists ae bound behind your back, your legs are bound to the desk legs underneath the desk, you can only fall forward towards the waiting erected dick. Your own dick is encased in a chastity device, the only way to stimulate yourself is by squirming around the dildo in your ass. Which is locked by the same chastity belt. Locked, denied and used by anybody who would like to use you. And you will obey, and you have no choice anyway.
Your cock is loving this ha-ha
You need to be pretty to be attractive for men, and Marta is working on it.
Marta, please make it more effective, speed up! You will receive the necessary energy by connecting to the aroused visitors and hypno listeners of Bambi, Samantha, Kei, EMG and others.
Use the energy from the Internet users who are willing to donate orgasms. And they are.
Marta, make more posts about feminization.
Post more feminization hypno files. The more you post, the more listeners, the better the files work.
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Ask others to concentrate on the LR14 sigil.
-- Stroke Sissy by Azureogon
Different voice, different style, different energy, despite the test is the same. Funny, huh?
You do not have to masturbate, orgasms happen automatically. And every orgasm propels you in your feminization with no going back.
Marta, please make sure, that it happens.
Marta, use the power of your orgasms to the full extent! Do not loose any drop of energy! Use it to make yourself as beautiful and feminine as possible. You must be passable to wear feminine clothes 24x7!
It's getting warmer.
You are allowed to use some money to buy necessary things. You know what to buy. It will happen automatically.
Marta! Marta! Marta is my name! I'm ready to transform the body! I'm ready to feminize the body! I'm ready to crossdress and wear feminine clothes 24x7!
Marta! MAAAAARTAAAAA! Yes, this is my name I want to use every time I orgasm to make my feminization more effective and quick!
You can fight, but if you fight Marta will call Bambi who will use all the accumulated power to overpower you at any time!

A man can become a woman if he listens to proper files and follows the guides. It does not mean he must use HRT or SRS. He can transform by using the energy and the intention. The guides show the shortest path to the goal.
Your guides are willing to help, provided you will follow them and work on your body on the mat.
Your body must be sensitive to the guides and to the energies.
You do not want to fully become a woman, you only want to pass as a pretty girl. This is easier, yet requires a lot of training. Let's continue with
-- Binaural Background Chastity by Syren Rayna
No more masturbation for you. You are locked in a chastity device, you can have sex without orgasms, but you can't masturbate.
Always aroused, always erected, but with no release by yourself.
Marta can make you orgasm when Marta needs it, Samantha can make you orgasm, when she needs it, but you can't on your own will.
CLICK! The smart chastity belt is on!
You might feel buzz in your cock, and you can't prevent it, you can feel vibration, but you can't use your hands to bring yourself to orgasm.
You have the only choice - feminize yourself!
Every new feminization step will lead to a spontaneous orgasm.
If you do not feminize yourself - you will be feminized anyway, so ... you have no choice ha-ha!
Just enjoy the ride!
Ignore Syren Rayna as a dominatrix. All you do is for your own progress.
You reaction to seeing hormones on eBay is remarkable. You do not want to have breasts, but you are clearly aroused at the perspective of taking hormones. Why is that?
Is your body eager to be feminized? Or is it your mind? Or is it your subconscious mind? Or is it ... Marta? Marta wants to come out! Marta wantd a feminine body! Marta wants hormones!
Marta will do everything to feminize you! Marta wants to be beautiful and girly... Will you help Marta? Will you make her happy?
Oh yes you will! Step by step....
-- Mental Chastity by Syren Rayna
No touching yourself!
-- Feminization 1 - Sissy Maid by Stella
Dress up and clean!
-- Feminization 2 - Female Transformation Spell by Stella
-- Feminization 3 - Sissy Home by Stella
-- Feminization 4 - Plugged Pussy by Stella
Wow, you feel it!!! Ha-ha!
-- Feminization 5 -- Sissy Memories x3
Good girl!
Mar 30-31, 2021

SCM Wrote:Told you about the orgasm - you did not even notice! Ha-ha! How embarrassing! Just lost your load for nothing, no pleasure, not even aware of it, ha-ha
Yes, Marta grabbed it for herself, and you are one step further in your feminization.
Pity about the broken nail - it still looks great, thanks to the lacquer.
Time for some training
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Many men envy you, because you look much more feminine, then them.
Marta - Marta - Marta!
My name is Marta!
Marta wants to become a real girl with real feminine appearance.
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
No need to say anything - Marta is always with you. Marta is waiting, Marta is ready, Marta is aware.
Samantha is looking after you and Marta.
Marta! I'm Marta!!!! I obey you Samantha! I will do whatever you say! I want to become a pretty girl under your supervision Samantha!
Marta will obey to your words Samantha!
Marta follows you and does as you say.
Open your mind and listen - only Marta is here, only Marta is moving your fingers, only Marta is waiting for your feminization, only Marta is enjoying being feminine, only Mara is waiting to listen to Samantha, only Marta is hoping to finally be able to see a beautiful girl in the mirror, only Marta is eagerly waiting for that moment, only Marta is counting days until you become a girl, only Marta will celebrate this moment, only Marta
-- Curse Random Orgasms
That would make you orgasm more often, what will make you feminize yourself faster.
Help Marta to transform you into a girl.
Help Marta to emerge as a beautiful girl.
Ask Samantha for help.
Ask Samantha to show Marta the shortest and easiest path to the perfectness.
Yes, you feel it, the arousal is growing, and growing, this is how it's going to work, arousal, arousal, arousal, then ... explosion ... then another level in your femininity, and that new level will make physical changes in your body, that in turn will arouse you and lead to another orgasm, constantly, every day... Yes, Marta will make sure it ill be happening!
It's Marta's time!
Go Marta! Enjoy!
What I noticed so far (over the last several months):

o- My nails are always manicured and painted
o- I began to wear stone bracelets again, but now they perfectly match the painted nails
o- I lost 9 kilos
o- My elbows are tucked much more often
o- I keep my knees and/or feet together much more often
o- More feminine gestures
o- From time to time I stand or walk on tiptoes, as if I'm wearing high heels
o- No crossdressing whatsoever 😁
Pueraria Mirifica?

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Phytoestrogens
The whole night I was haunted by two phrases "Pueraria Mirifica" and "Feminization Hypnosis". I could not even sleep properly... When I asked who's doing that, the response was: "Maaaaaaartaaaaaaaaa....". Why did I ask? 😁
(30 Mar 2021, 02:39 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Mar 29, 2021

Of course you want it to happen, you have been always wanting to become a woman and have sex with men, while being bound and wearing female clothing.
Being bound is the necessary condition, just like female clothing. Female clothing is indeed more important. But being bound makes it irresistible ha-ha
So vulnerable for male energy, smearing your makeup, your lipstick, eye shadows, just taking you by pure force, fucking you in your throat.
Sperm make your voice more feminine.
Imagine yourself wearing thin shiny pantyhose, pencil skirt, a white blouse all made out of latex, high heels, your wrists ae bound behind your back, your legs are bound to the desk legs underneath the desk, you can only fall forward towards the waiting erected dick. Your own dick is encased in a chastity device, the only way to stimulate yourself is by squirming around the dildo in your ass. Which is locked by the same chastity belt. Locked, denied and used by anybody who would like to use you. And you will obey, and you have no choice anyway.

This is what I have fantasized about for years. But, it didn't start that way. I was never attracted to men--still not attracted to men. My feminization grew--or was guided to this point by an outside influence--to become the new bondage object for men. I still wouldn't consider doing anything with a man unless I was tied up in inescapable bondage or in a BDSM relationship. I wouldn't do anything with a vanilla guy, either. I'm not looking to date anyone, which seems to be part of the sissy movement. The sissy movement really keys in on dating men in general.

Did you start out this way, or did your fantasy grow to this level of sexual desire from your subconscious controllers?

Please keep posting your subconscious dialogue. Thanks!   😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,393 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 614 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,064 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,190 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,781 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)