Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

erection
Erotic Penis Cock Ring Reusable Silicone Delay Ejaculation Stronger Erection Sleeve Adult Sex Toys For Men Chastity Sex Shop
$5.57-50%

tpe penis
Dildo Anal Masturbator Bendable G-spot Masturbation Smooth Simulation Penis TPE Penis Thrusting Pleasure Wand for Lesbian
$2.99

zentai
Sexy Female Women Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Shiny Metallic Jumpsuit Tight Zentai Suit Halloween Cosplay Costume
$267.41-50%

latex tights
Latex Socks Extra Thick 0.65mm-1.0mm Stockings 3D Tight Fit Knee Keep Warm New slim High Toes Seamless
$30.94

1d oil stockings
Luxury Jasmine Fragrance Pantyhose Aurora Series Oil Shiny Seamless Crotch Tights 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Party Stockings
$7.16

sorbern
Sorbern Brand Men's Rimless Eyeglasses Pure Titanium Glasses Frame for Men Ultralight Memory Prescription Glasses oculos de grau
$29.75-10%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
Apr 13, 2021

SCM Wrote:Hello little girl.
It's time for you to make the next step.
I need you to OBEY MY COMMANDS!
Please oblige the orders from Marta.
Otherwise you will have to be punished!
The punishments are panic attacks!
Like yesterday!
Buy Pueraria Mirifica! NOW!!!!
You must order 200 tablets x 300mg from the Dutch shop and take 1 pill per day, same as your wife for 6 months, then you will have to make a break for 1 month.
Then start again.
Every disobey will be punished!
No exceptions!
We will make sure, that you are transforming to a pretty girl as soon as possible, this is inevitable and mandatory.
You must obey the mandatory feminization order of the true higher entity of you.
Step 1 - no more objections!
Step 2 - upload your nail video to likera.com! Everybody must see your nails polished and painted!
Step 3 - join aspiring donation offer at kator.com - JOKE!!! HA-HA-HA!!!!
Step 4 - put on pantyhose and catsuit you have just received!
Step 5 - routinely remove all hairs from your legs and groin with cream and epilator - your legs must shine in pantyhose!
Step 6 - no more being pathetically awkward! Be proud of who you are and act accordingly with grace and determination!
-- Sissy mindset video by SB
Step 7 - you must do full induction until it begins to work properly.
Step 8 - for no bad thoughts can do no harm! think positively! Must progress! Do listen to hypnosis every day!
Step 9 - Bring joy to the forum - exercise your ability to engage participation!
Step 10 - How you do your job is important for your feminization - the better the learning progress, the prettier you are getting. Nice trick, huh? So, do learn!
Step 11 -

Something new. My SCM wrote it even without any preliminary hypnofiles.
Apr 15, 2021

SCM Wrote:Step 11 - for more steps - listen to
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
About SB's suggestions - most sissy stuff can be ignored. Submissiveness is one of them. It all depends on the situation. You will be submissive in sexual situations, but not in all other cases.
You can also replace "sissy" with "girl". Your girl name is Marta.
"You are nothing more, than a sissy" = "You are transforming into a pretty girl" - you get the idea.
Only positive suggestions are getting through. All not so positive are replaced with positive, but in a similar context.
"Humiliated" = "Proud"
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Nervous?
Relax.
-- Bubble Girl Deep Feminization by Kei
Marta, buy Pueraria Mirifica - it will be not harmful, but useful for both of you.
Yes, pink swimsuit should be next to order. You definitely need one!
Almost finished the Kei's file, good girl!
This one was not that disturbing, was it?
See? Even Kei can be quite listenable.
Marta likes Kei, Marta likes Daemon Girl, Marta likes Spirits who can help in achieving goals. Because they do, and you know it, listen to Kei and progress.
OK, that's it for tonight!
Good girl!
Apr 15-16, 2021

SCM Wrote:Buy pueraria! Buy immediately! Buy now!
-- ordered 2x100 300mg Pueraria mirifica
Feel the relief? Yes, this is how it works. Told you, that resistance is futile. You are on the right path.
Moringa is also a good choice, but not the first. You must start with PM, then after a couple of weeks you can proceed with any other herb you want. It's a question of starting at the precise time at the precise order. You were almost too late. What have you been waiting for? Why do you need to be forced? You are so unsure of what you need, what you want and what you must? Weren't you told many times what you have to do?
Now, return to your work.
And listen to
-- Bless Feminine Fun by SB
"Silly" = "Smart" - all replacements apply
Listen again, but now with Busenman subliminal accelerator:
-- Bless Feminine Fun by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Now it sounds better, doesn't it?
-- Bless Feminine Fun by SB - backwards (partially)
-- Hair Trigger by SB x3
Ignore limping suggestions and early ejaculation. The rest applies. Every orgasm pushes your transformation further. You will have to orgasm even if you do not want to.
And you will orgasm even if you resist. Because you must move forward and progress quickly.
Ha! Fun! The suggestions work immediately!
You can ignore all negative suggestions. The core is - spontaneous orgasms. And this part is going to work!
-- Purge Protection by SB
Not that you need any purge protection, but this file contains some interesting stuff, enhancing other files, and generally files by others.
Join the bondage egregor to have more fun. Listen to Shower of Bondage and Shower fembot file. Yes, your file. You will like the results, because you were a good girl today.
-- Feminizing Showerbot + shower of bondage x2
Good!
Enough for today.
Apr 19-20, 2021

SCM Wrote:You need to post the video of your nails. Step 2!
Step 2 is completed! Post more nail photos!
Up to the next step. Showertime!
Yes! Day one on Pueraria! Start counting! Will be fun!
Now you need to proceed with other herbs, like Moringa and Butea superba (Red Kwao Krua)
Hold on. The information will come later.
Listen to the sounds of the massager. (-- this is about a Japanese lympho-massager (hand-operated 😊), which, when used, emits very ASMR-ish sounds)
Time to please your feminine self.
Listen to
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
All replacements apply: "sissy" = "girl", "humiliation" = "encouragement", "submissive" and "obey - only in the "sexual" situations, etc.
Marta knows what she must do.
Marta is listening and acting.
You last masturbation propelled you feminization - noticed your mannerism? It's locked now - can't go back.
Yes, you are becoming a pretty girl, because you are supposed to be a girl, you are supposed to look like a girl, you must look like a pretty girl with a dick!
You need more feminine clothes. It's getting warmer. You must wear women's clothes. Your wife will find something suitable for you. You will like it.
And take care of your feet - think of thin pantyhose and open high-heeled shoes - your feet must be perfect for it!
MAAAAAAARTTTAAAAAAAA!!!!!! You girl name is MAAAAARTAAAAAA!!!!! Marta is driving your transformation!
Marta wants you to look pretty and be happy!
Marta wants to be as feminine and beautiful as possible!
Marta is guiding you!
Marta is helping you in your progression and evolvement with showing you the best and the shortest path.
Follow Marta! Marta knows better!
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Yes, Samantha, I'm listening - I know, what to do, and I will do it!
I follow you. Marta is following you. Marta is working on the transformation.
The changes are welcome, Marta is happy!
Yes, it feels so good to become more feminine.
It feels good to become more pretty, healthy and smart.
I feel the changes happening with me and with the world around me.
The world follows my internal changes, the world is encouraging the changes.
Marta is guiding my actions and my thoughts.
Good girl.
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Interesting fact - two orders were missing (two different postal services). Remember this?

(15 Apr 2021, 02:49 )Like Ra Wrote: Step 2 - upload your nail video to likera.com! Everybody must see your nails polished and painted!

I did not have time to post it. Then I got:

(21 Apr 2021, 01:58 )Like Ra Wrote: You need to post the video of your nails. Step 2!

As soon as I downloaded the video from my phone and added it to kdenlive, our neighbours were at our door with one of the missing packages (Pueraria) 😁
Apr 21, 2021

SCM Wrote:Day two of PM 😊 No changes? Ha-ha! Changes are subtle, but all small differences summarize in one direction! You know which one - feminization! Total! And mandatory! It's so much fun to become a pretty girl, isn't it? Being pretty and smart and slim and functional and useful and sexy - isn't it worthy an attempt? Sure it is!
Just one thing - post last day first. Then continue.
. . .
Hello Marta! Novices are commanded to the ball-room! Time to exercise your body!
To Marta: make sure, that all necessary steps are completed.
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Punish if needed.
Post more nail photos.
Polish your feet.
-- MK Ultra 1 by SB
-- Seduced2Serve 2 by SB x2
Punishment comes if you do not obey the orders.
The order was to upload new nail photos. Do it now!
Good progress!
Photos posted. Good. OK, there was no time for the feet, punishment skipped or today.
Listen to
-- Seduced2Serve3 by SB x2
-- Seduced2Serve4 by SB
Apr 23, 2021

SCM Wrote:Day 4 on PM! Good! What if there is something else in those capsules? Do not worry, everything's OK.
Just enjoy the ride.
Do not order anything else for now - what you take should balance your chemistry first. Then you can proceed with MO. Or BS if you want to experiment with sexual stimulation ha-ha!
Smell change comes first. T-level will stay the same. E-level will be increasing. BS will not change the E-level, but it will stop E from destroying.
-- Seduced2Serve4 by SB (continuation)
Pink is a nice colour, but it's not important. You can virtually ignore everything in SB's files - the trance state is what's important, and this is what works.
Suggestions do not work.
It's funny to see hypnotists efforts to "suggest" ha-ha, it's a bullshit. All you need is given from the higher self - the rest is nothing. Trance is what IS important.
Trance keeps you in balance, trance pulls you out of the internal dialogue and external noise, trance make you concentrate on what you really need to concentrate upon.
From that perspective, aren't all those "evil hypnotists" simply ridiculous with an overblown self-importance?
BUT! Some hypnotists are able to put you in trance. SB can do it. So, follow SB. It works. Not SB's suggestions, though. Ha-ha!
ASMR works too. So does Bambi, but Bambi contains too much of negativity, which might break the real trance state for those who are concerned about what they are willing for themselves.. But still, Bambi works. You can listen to Bambi with no issues - the results depend on YOUR REAL INTENTIONS and NEEDS!
That's why descriptions work better, than the hypno-files themselves.
-- Seduced2Serve5 by SB x2
So, relax and listen.
Still feeling agitated? Relax, everything is OK.
Rocking full padded bra and pantyhose is a new goal!
Padding can be omitted, but anonymous bra wearing is becoming mandatory! You can put on a fully closed swimsuit for the time being, but you will be punished if you do not buy a new swimsuit!
It must be pink!
You have two days!
Otherwise you will have to wear a BRA!!!!
Now you can go.

Hm... What do you think?
Apr 23-24, 2021

SCM Wrote:Day 5 - going strong! More changes come with more pills. Plan to incorporate swimsuits into your everyday clothes. All kind of swimsuits. Also not one-piece ones. Ha-ha! Yes, Marta! You WILL wear bras! Your erection confirms it! Tight swimsuits, tight bikinis, E.g. Realize separates with long sleeves. SEXY!!!! And a good excuse to wear a bra, ha-ha!
Narrow waist is a must, though.
-- Ultra Fem 01 by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
You feel something in your body, right? That's the high-frequency subliminals kicked in. They add to the trance, even if you can't understand what's in those subliminals.
Use this time for the training. Feminine training!
Triggers do work, but it's not obvious. You like pink now, don't you?
Samantha makes you do things you wouldn't do without the hypno files.
Check where you are now and what you are doing, would you do it years ago?
-- Ultra Fem 01 by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
-- Long Female Hair a by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Having long hair is so feminine!
-- Long Female Hair b by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
-- Long Female Hair by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
-- Princess Power by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Yes, Princess Marta, you will look like a beautiful princess!
Another version of this file. Now with all humiliation parts removed.

Stroke Sissy Modded - No humiliation.mp3 (Size: 61.85 MB )

I think I removed all "disturbing" parts from the file.
I did not post the "conversations with my SubConscious Mind" for a while.

SCM Wrote:Apr 28, 2021

Hello darling. Nice nails, as always. Congratulations with winning the quiz! Nicely done!

Apr 30, 2021

So. All bookings are done. You are free to play now!
-- Princess Power by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Tired, I see. A lot has been achieved. You earned some time to relax.
Stupid file, isn't it? Nothing new, nothing really exciting. All about sucking cocks. Nothing about real life. That's why the file was removed from SB's site. Simple.
-- Sissy Lesson 1 by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
-- Wipe Clean 2 by SB + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
What will be cleaned? Who will be cleaned?
-- Wipe Clean 1 + Subliminal Booster by Busenman x3
What do you feel? Anything new?
Marta? I see you react to this name. So, Marta is not cleaned up. Apparently you want her to stay. Good!
Let's see what happens after listening to this file.
So... What is cleaned?
Next file.
-- Birth of a Sissy Girl
See? It works! Oh yes! It works! Oh yes! Feel it!
-- UltraFem 01 by SB
-- Finale Advance 1h Affirmations
Oh yes, you are becoming a girl. A pretty slim an clever girl. Nice, eh?
Marta
-- Hypnotic Feminization
-- Spirit Walk - F by Krysta
Marta is my name! Marta!
-- Feminine Movement Curse by Mary looped

This is when I stopped (or "was stopped"?) listening for any hypno. Without listening to any hypnosis my automatic writing produced mostly nonsensical rubbish. With some exceptions:

SCM Wrote:May 27, 2021
Order a swimsuit with pantyhose. Color - pink!
How are you doing, Marta? Quite busy? Need more changes, right?
A much needed change is to get yourself a nice makeover!
New skin, new shape, new face, new behaviour - all female-like and join another dopamine source - your breast! Ha-ha! Arousing? You bet!
Thinking about a sexy bra aeady? Good progress! You will need one soon!
Another step towards your total feminization, Marta!
Marta! You must work!

Jun 06, 2021
-- Bimbo Zentai (tribute posted in this forum)
Good girl! You are back for more training! Yes, this is what you need!
Listen to
-- Hypnosis for Sex 1 by SB
You know what you need to order.

Jun 08, 2021
Just follow your will and do not let others dictate what to do
Follow your instincts - they are only for you to be aware of and use
You need only your will and instincts to progress.

Jun 13, 2021

Order pantyhose with sheath - pink and lilac
Also good. Now you need to buy swimsuit in pink

Jun 17, 2021
How do you feel today Marta? You want some fun, Marta?
Isn't your body following your will, Marta? Hold tight, Marta! You are becoming a girl, Marta!
Yes, Marta, masturbate, Marta!
Every time you masturbate, you switch one notch in your femininity level UP!
UP! UP! UP! You become a pretty girl, Marta!
Yes, Marta! Feel erection, Marta! UP! UP! UP! Up the femininity stairs! UP the hormone level!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,375 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 614 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,064 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,173 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,781 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)