Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
Ten frequency strong vibration lock semen anal plug four optional male products perineal stimulation massage prostate products
$143.98-49%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01

penis
Male Penis Extender Penis Weight Stretcher Pure Physical Cock Stretcher Enhancer Exercise Device Penis Hanging Enlargement Syste
$14.00-45%

SXXY
Penis Sleeve for men Realistic Cock Sleeve Extender for Sex Cock Enlarger Reusable Soft Silicone Realistic SXXY-8110
$199.03-10%

leohex
LEOHEX 2023 Swimwear Women Sexy Swimsuit Sports Bathing Swimming Suit For One Piece Bodysuit Shiny High Cut Swimwear
$84.69-46%

XCKNY
XCKNY Silky glossy tights sexy tights oily vest three-part shorts bodysuit running Yoga swimming glossy Open crotch BODYSUIT
$75.62-38%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
(07 Dec 2021, 23:54 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(07 Dec 2021, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2021, 17:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
Yep. That's what I find amazing about this file.
I don't know why but the name that popped into my mind was "Kayla", although I prefer to be called "Eve", funny thing.

It's a really powerful file, I can't even being to guess where it's pulling the name from, but I had the same effect - when commanded to say the name it felt like it wasn't even a conscious decision, my body just reacted automatically. It's like it bypassed my conscious decisions, lol
(08 Dec 2021, 02:25 )spiraltone42 Wrote:
(07 Dec 2021, 23:54 )Eevee Bambi Wrote:
(07 Dec 2021, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2021, 17:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
Yep. That's what I find amazing about this file.
I don't know why but the name that popped into my mind was "Kayla", although I prefer to be called "Eve", funny thing.

It's a really powerful file, I can't even being to guess where it's pulling the name from, but I had the same effect - when commanded to say the name it felt like it wasn't even a conscious decision, my body just reacted automatically. It's like it bypassed my conscious decisions, lol

I'm going to try again before bed tonight, i want to see if i can trance more deeply and obey more easely.
Is EMG really any good? I tried to listen to his files but found nothing more than boring inaudible mumbling and lisping. It was very mush disappointing because I wanted to find a good male voiced hypnosis.
(20 Jan 2022, 19:43 )Fils Wrote: Is EMG really any good?
It depends, and it's all individual. I was quite suggestible to EMG, yet I had to clean up his files I especially like. He rerecorded some of his early sessions. And his scripts are very popular, you can find different voicing, for example, for this file (CSS) - all known are uploaded to this thread.
(16 Aug 2020, 09:42 )Like Ra Wrote: Listening to SB CSS (as a background music) creates a buzz in my cock.

From the auto-writing:

Yes, it works
What?
You are programmed with a new program to be a female version of yourself
You will listen to the file again and again until it works perfectly
You will look like a woman in 3 months

OK, we'll see 😁

Did you, 3 months later?
(17 Mar 2022, 13:51 )rebroad Wrote: Did you, 3 months later?
😕😋

My SCM stopped making me listen to this file. But "lots of tests" was, basically, the only tangible result.
Last night i listened to CSS by SB, by the end of the file i was feeling very very submissive, really feeling like a sissy. Then i woke up, (with a will to e-mail SB ant telling her my sissy name) and after a few minutes i started masturbating saying my sissy name, after my orgasm i went to sleep, and something really strange happened. I believe that after some time, i'm not sure how much, i had this dream, i was standing in my room, and my window was open, i was seeing a cock outside and then i heard sb voice saying something about "sucking that cock" and "you need to wear high heels" and various others suggestions that i don't remember, some of them was really subtle and in low volume at the same time SB was talking to me. And then, still in my dream, i tried to open my door to go for the cock, but i couldn't, this is interesting because last night i locked my door to have nobody disturbing me. The dream was so real, i remember thinking to my self "this is real! it's really happening", i can't figure it out if i was just dreaming or if was sleepwalking in my room (I don't usually do this, maybe I never did).
i watched the video of cocotranse on HT and it lead me to SB
Still watching this and other videos and trying to contact SB via mail.
i would say it is effective, but in my case it may take longer to evolve its full effect!? i deeply hope for guidance through SB
Update - stayed clean for about one month until tonight. Very intense relapse with Ultimate Feminizer (SBS) from Cocotranse and SZ/SB
Ooh, I just recently got into these files as well. Out of all of the variations, I think I like the TTS voice that got used in the ultimate feminizer video the best, although I will concede that Samantha's version was probably the 'best'. A lot easier to absorb than the bambi files, if only because CSS gives me suggestions I want to follow~

Edit: Plus the fact that it's only half an hour long helps as well, although I tend to listen to it multiple times a session~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,418 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 615 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,064 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,196 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,783 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)