Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
Transparent Sexy Women's Panties Hot Lingerie Flowers Female Underpants Charming Large Underwear
$18.25

crossdresser silicone mask
Realistic Silicone Fake Female Head Mask Full Head Crossdresser Halloween Cosplay Transgender Cross Dressing Mask Male To Female
$309.28

gaff panties
Crossdresser Panties Hiding Gaff Genitals Panty Gay Fake Vagina Underwear Shaping Panty Sex Lingerie Thong Shemale Transgender
$29.04-51%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Seamless Leggings Yoga Pants Gym Outfits Workout Clothes Fitness Sport Women Fashion Wear Solid
$25.40

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

glossy body suit
AMORESY Sexy shiny tights oil glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pantyhose sexy backless sportswear
$34.94

amoresy
AMORESY new shiny and shiny competitive diving suit one-piece hot spring is thin and even the feet pull forward tight swimsuit
$60.35

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
I listen not that often the last days.

Mar 10-11, 2021

SCM Wrote:You did a great job with troubleshooting! Nailed the issue! Well done!
Yes, LR14 is activated!
. . .
LR14 egregor is working in getting all the necessary info to proceed with connecting others through the sigil. Add the sigil to pictures, like you added one for Andy in latex mini-dress - good job, BTW! Yes, this is how it's supposed to work.

SB is a trigger, but it does not work for you. Just follow you "intuition". Listen to the session Marta shows you.
In any case, what you do is what you are told to do.
And you have no say in it.
You are in a game, where the players are anorganic forces.
Just follow the flow, listen to
--- Stroke Sissy by SB
Yes, let's start with this file. It's a trigger/sigil for Marta - the force that is currently leading you. A guide towards the femininity.
Marta shows you the shortest path towards passability.
Marta helps you with your health and good looking.
Follow her advices, and your goals will be achieved.
Samantha helps you with the process. You are deeply connected to Samantha now.
Let SB know, that you are improving the egregore with your standards of what's good and what's bad. You are tweaking the egregore directly. Egregore is happy, because you help to connect more people. Continue to focus on the LR14 sigil.

Mar 12, 2021

SCM Wrote:Undoing suggestions can be done.
Limping suggestions can be ignored.

... ( ... unintelligible... ) ...

Undoing the suggestion is working
Limping suggestion has been undone

....(...unintelligible ... ) ...

Mar 17, 2021

SCM Wrote:No wonder you are so tired - for what reason do you spend so much speaking to people?
Keep you mouth shut and listen.
Homeworking is something that keeps yo busy all the time.
Ignore the

....(... unintelligible ... ) ...

Mar 19, 2021

SCM Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Whatever you do - keep thinking of LR14. Yes, like that. LR14 needs more energy to engage others.
--- Stroke Sissy by SB
Good girl! Yes, listen to Samantha, think of LR14, enjoy the ride.
Hopefully Samantha makes a more interesting session, based on Sissy and Pink series.
No problem with pauses - it working any case.
Maaaaarrrttaaaaaa wants to be a girl off yoour dreams!
Maaaaartaaaaa! Marta wants you to become a pretty girl!
Marta wants you to become a beautiful girl!
Marta wants you to listen to a different file now.

-- Fearless Girlfriend by SB
Samantha wants you to help with new files. Samantha needs new ideas. Samantha needs your energy. Samantha wants to feminize you to make you look like a beautiful girl.
Marta talks to Samantha when you are not listening. Marta can talk to other egregors without you knowing it. Mara makes you to behave more like you must.
Marta is working on your path to the best.
Samantha is feminizing you. Your nails is the combined work of Marta and Samantha. Any egregor can make people doing what they must do.
Samantha can affect reality, provided enough people are listening.
Samantha wants to introduce dominant women to make you submit and force you into feminine fun
-- Pink Collar 1 by SB
You like it, right?
Samantha wants you to wear this pink collar.
Yes, imagine latex gloves, pink latex gloves. Latex instead of satin. Feel how corset forces you into a hour-glass shape.
Noman can put it like you can - do it and win!
Mar 20, 2021

SCM Wrote:How are you going to help
-- Beauty Feminization - Doll Alter Ego - Princess final by Mira Stern
Your name is Marta
-- Hypnotized - Female body feminization Trance by Mira Stern
Maaaartaaaaa....
Move your hips Marta, move your body Marta
Moving around like a pretty girl, like on high heels, unable to feel any restrictions, being happy, making happy everybody.

Mar 21, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Feminization - Complete Confidence In My Female Identity by David Bradley

How are you going to advance in your transformation process?
You need to train more!
You need to feminize yourself more!
You must think of your new body, your new life as a beautiful girl.
Money will follow your feminization.
The more you look like a girl, the more money you will receive.
Your feminine side is taking over your life.
Allow it to take over.
Your life is being taken by feminization spirits and you obey and follow the guidance of the spirits.
You know, that they are willing to help you to achieve the ultimate happiness.
The progress in your life joins the combined efforts of your guides and spirits.
Be it your own ideas or the ideas of the spirits - it does not matter anymore. You are moving forward, there is no way back - all your choices are led to becoming a pretty girl.
Love and passion are tied to your transformation process. Patience is a must - just continue to train with hypno and continue to meditate on the LR14 sigil - the spirits will help you and you will help others, just like you said in the forum - it works better if the intentions are joined.
Good results depend on you and everybody who listens to the same feminization files.
Help others, help yourself - concentrate on positivity, enjoyments, progress, and love. The results appear with practice and efforts put into the trainings.
-- Feminization - Feeling The Pleasure Of Being A Girl by David Bradley

Wow, so I think SS Sissy has really been doing a number on me. At first I wasn't noticing things "locking in", but now I'm realizing what's happening. A lot of the things that are locked in seem normal to do now (dressing up whenever I'm home now, nail polish, makeup). I don't really think about it too much at this point because it seems normal to do for me. My orgasms have also been way more intense every time too. Like there's a moment where I know I'm too far gone, but i'm so lost in how good it feels to say my sissy name that I just keep going Smile
(22 Mar 2021, 04:44 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: Wow, so I think SS Sissy has really been doing a number on me. At first I wasn't noticing things "locking in", but now I'm realizing what's happening. A lot of the things that are locked in seem normal to do now (dressing up whenever I'm home now, nail polish, makeup). I don't really think about it too much at this point because it seems normal to do for me. My orgasms have also been way more intense every time too. Like there's a moment where I know I'm too far gone, but i'm so lost in how good it feels to say my sissy name that I just keep going Smile

There's definitely something about it that makes it feels really natural. I haven't listened for awhile now and still can feel it, especially reading about others experiences. Maybe I need another run with it, I'm thinking at least a week straight of training 😉
Mar 22, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Ultra Sheer Control by Mira Stern
-- Beauty Princess (Simple) by Mira Stern
-- The Secret Girl - Feminization Identification by Mira Stern
Listen to CSS
-- Stroke Sissy by Sissigirlj
Something different for you with different wording, for you got used to SB and do not react accordingly.
Replace the word "cursed" with "reprogrammed".
Both make no sense, but the latter is definitely more positive.
Yes, like this. "Curse" == "Program"
Masturbation is also not needed, just think of the sigil, and you will move in the correct direction. The LR14 egregor will take care of it.
"Sissy" == "Femboi" == "Pretty girl with a dick"
Hair are moving to your scalp.
"Masturbate" != "Orgasm"
So masturbation works without an orgasm, but orgasm increases the impact (you know that aLR14eady, you are an adult girl ha-ha)
More femininity comes automatically (should I say "cum automatically? Because you will from time to time - see above. Yes, like that - nice erection ha-ha)
"Female clothes" level is coming. You aLR14eady dream of skirts and high-heels. So, be prepared.
Good girl 😊
Marta, who knows you name will be able to make you what you wouldn't do under usual conditions, and now pretty much everybody in the Internet knows your name ha-ha
And yes, other women will feminize you more. It works even better, then masturbation. The energies are combined.
You do not need breasts, however, you might start wearing bodies and swimsuits more often. Bras is also an option, but in your case it depends on your wife. As soon as she offers you a bra - you will be wearing it ALWAYS! So, beware ha-ha
When you are alone you might have to wear a bra, so ... you might have to begin to look for a suitable sexy one. Ha-ha yes Catch 22! You have been caught by the file, by the egregor and by your own desires and perversions.
Changes are happening, Marta, constantly, even in your dreams, you will notice more feminization dreams, and the reality is catching up.
It's like your nails - once painted - always painted.
Of course, you do not want to deprogram yourself, you want more of it.
Marta is your name, Marta! Maaaaartaaaa!
Can you resist? You can try.
Yes to estrogen. It is indeed being produced by your body, nothing magical here, pure physiology. The question is the amount and the destination.
Testosteron will still be produced, of course, but it will be used for your muscles and bones and other pieces, that are designed better, than women's.
-- Sissy Acceptance by Siren
This file is not for you conscious mind, there is nothing for it.
It's for your body to accept feminine forms and feminine direction.
Your body must get accustomed to the idea of looking beautifully girly, then the conscious mind will catch up, then the reality will "bend" to match the internal reality.
Reality will let you know by creating opportunities to become more feminine, to express your femininity, to require your dressing up in female clothes and shape your body.
Your face is aLR14eady changing. The skin is getting tighter, face muscles reshape to enhance feminine features, your hair follow and move from your body and face to your scalp, brows and eye lashes. Long eyelashes is a must to look pretty and feminine!
Repeat instead: I am a pretty girl! I am a pretty girl!
Yes, it begins with lingerie, then moves to skirts and blouses and high heels, then to dresses and makeup. The body always follows to adapt and be as passable as possible.
All you need to do is to follow the changes with no resistance. Just follow what your guides are showing you - it's that easy.
-- Better Cock by Mira Stern
-- Deep Throat Discipline by Mira Stern
-- Agni Pariksha by Mira Stern
You didn't get it, did you? Just ignore it. You won't need it unless you want to serve Mira.
Mar 23, 2021

SCM Wrote:Full volume of the dollification files can be fun. Want to try them? Just a doll. Rubber fuck doll. Waiting to be used. Or abused. You have no choice, but to enjoy whatever comes your way.
Good girls should listen to dollification files.
To accept the coming changes with eagerness and willingness. You like changes. Changes are for the good. Changes move your forward.
For better effect listen to
-- Love Doll by Studio Jezebel
So relaxing...
Next is
-- Valentina Valentine Doll by Mira Stern
-- SSSfeminization by Summer
Isn't it fun to have no idea what is being said? Ha-ha
-- SSSfeminization by Summer

Mar 24, 2021

SCM Wrote:Want some fun?
-- some seconds of different Bambi files
Are you scared of Bambi?
Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, remember?
Listen to the uniform lock. And Bubble induction. They are harmless, but kinky.
-- Bambi Bubble induction
It's just a Lutz induction. You listened to it aLR14eady. You know, that it's safe.
Yes, you need something to shake you up a bit. You have stopped being afraid of hypnosis.
Let's see what you feel now.
Will Marta and Bambi be friends?
Will Marta use Bambi to transform you more efficiently?
Will Bambi use Marta to convert you to Bambi?
We'll see ha-ha
I see you begin to notice side tracks. "Samantha"'s voice in the right channel, ha-ha
Daemon's girl voice in your left ear.
Bambi in the central channel.
Remember redefinitions?
Can you resist the triggers and brainwashing?
Can you resist the ear-worm?
Remember, that Bimbo and Marta work together to feminize you ASAP? As if you resist, your feminization happens at a higher speed?
And if you stop resisting - Bambi wins.
If you resist - Marta wins.
What is your choice?
What is your uniform? You are not wearing anything kinky?
What will be your uniform?
Anything what Marta or Bambi chooses!
And it will be LOCKED!
Just like any of your feminization steps. Any level will be LOCKED!
-- Sleep Loop Uniform Lock
See the difference in production?
-- Bambi Uniformed Uniform Lock
-- ZCDO Loop v2
Orgasm breaks Bambi, but moves up a notch and locks feminization level. You choose ha-ha
What would you choose?
-- Rapid Bambi Induction
-- Bubble Acceptance

Just a reminder - I listen to files while multitasking. I do not have time for dedicated listening.
Mar 24-25, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Stroke Sissy by SB
-- Bambi Rapid induction
One way to get you in trance while you are multitasking is using a powerful induction. And Bambi offers one. Nothing is against you, pure business - Bambi works for you, so let's use it. Then we can train you with the more tuned files.
-- Bambi Uniformed
You remember, that Bimbo is redefined to a smart beautiful feminine girl.
Bimbo girl clothing is aesthetic, feminine, yet sexy.
Slutty outfit is redefined to erotic and sexy, not overdone. Aesthetics first.
Blouse and pencil skirt - what a powerful combination!
Yes, feminine clothing is so usual, comfortable and relaxing. This is true.
See? Bambi is much more difficult to ignore, than any other hypno stuff. That's the point. How else can we get you in trance?
-- Bambi Takeover
It's the next step in the proper feminization. Marta will use this mode to help you to make the right choices. Forget about sucking cocks - that's unreal. Bambi is a smart clever pretty girl, just like Marta. Marta works together with Bambi. Think of them as of a one single entity. Two different entries to the same egregore.
Marta wants you to learn and progress - that way you can earn more money to buy feminizing stuff. Clothes, makeup, skincare, hormones - yes hormones. You want to look more feminine, don't you? You have to take hormones. You need to look like a good girl. Scary? You should be! You are playing with serious powerful will, which wants you to look pretty and smart, and taking more choices leading to more femininity also for others. Everybody must be feminized. That's the goal. Girls are so much better, than boys!
Girls may have cocks, there is nothing wrong about it. Girls with cocks make boys obsolete. We need to convert every boy into a girl.
-- Bambi Awakens
Marta is taking control of your moves. Marta will lead you to the ultimate life as a pretty girl.
How can you recruit others? Post this on your website. Use your sigil. Connect them to your egregore. They will be enthralled.
Now, we need to add the correct files to the playlist.
Some fun first:
-- Electric Dildo Curse by mari x repeat
-- Rapid Induction
-- Feminine Movement Curse x repeat
Time to work on your posture, manners and movements.
You must walk in a feminine way, you must sit like a feminine girl, you have to stand like a feminine beauty.
-- Feminine you take over stage-1 by minerelaxer
Mar 25-26, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Bambi Now.mp4
-- Sleep Loop - Bambi Uniform Lock.mp4
Marta, you need to get your nails done! They are not painted for 2 days!
Ready to explode? Good girl!
Ready to become a pretty girl? Follow the guides!
Watch the video. Enjoy the show.
Samantha is happy. Her voice is in the left channel.
-- Bambi Sleep Trigger Loop
Begins to work 😊 Nice!
Arousal is a good sign!
-- Bubble Induction
You begin to ignore the voices in the file. Bambi does not scare you anymore? Brave girl! Marta, take over and do you job here.
Yes, change the face. "Bimbo doll" trigger works now. And you know what "Bimbo" means now - smart, clever, sexy, beautiful dangerous girl.
Marta knows what you will look like - and it's fantastic.
If you can't find any other cocks, you will have to suck your own. Yoga is the way you will take to get it done. You need more trainings.
Marta will show you how.
Let her lead.
You will look gorgeous! So sexy, so elegant, so feminine!
Hear? The suggestion is to be very suggestible! That's what's going to work, and what's expected from Bambi sessions! Not making you less intelligent (it's not possible anyway).
-- Bambi Uniformed
-- Bambi Takeover
-- Bambi Awakens
-- Rapid Induction
We are looking for a good trance state you can keep during the day to transform you constantly.
When you hear "Bambi" - hear "Marta". Marta is your name. Bambi is a helper to get deeper.
Marta, you are going to be transformed into a girl.
-- Feminine Movement Curse x repeat
-- Feminine you take over stage-1 by minerelaxer
Feel how it affects you now? Thanks to Bambi! Bambi brings you into the trance state.
-- Dream Stalker by SB
-- Feminizing ShowerBot + Shower of Bondage
Looking for something arousing?
Help Marta - listen to Bambi.
-- Training Loop: Subliminal (part of it)
And the arousal is back. Bambi is powerful. Marta is happy now. Marta needs more help from Bambi.
Clever girl, think of your COCK! Ha-ha!
Must admit, I notice no post effects. The automaticaly written is the only "tangible" "while under" effect so far.
Mar 26-27, 2021

SCM Wrote:Do not worry about the nails. They will be painted as soon as your wife is in the right mood. And this is what we need.
Let's play.
-- Feminizing ShowerBot + Shower of Bondage
-- Ghostly Feminization by Sarnoga
Sounds familiar? Automatic movements, pleasure from applying makeup, pleasure from crossdressing, pleasure from gender swapping, pleasure from feminine mannerism, pleasure from dreams about being a pretty girl.
You are transforming, you are more easily aroused, you are buzzing inside with anticipation of anything feminine visible for others, you are eagerly waiting for those small changes, aren't you?
-- Feminine Transformation by EMG
-- Feminine Movement by EMG + ASMR x2
-- Curse Feminine Voice by EMG + ASMR x2
Full experience! Body, movements, mannerism and voice! What's left? Face? We'll get to it 😊
You feel what's happening with your voice? The hypno files are working! Keep listening!
-- GradualFeminization1 by EMG + ASMR
-- GradualFeminization2 by EMG + ASMR
-- Becoming a woman by EMG
You do not have to go that far, though, it would be interesting 😉
But the face, the movements, the mannerism and the body shape should be as feminine possible, as passable possible, as beautiful as possible.
Well, now you must listen to
-- Bubble Induction
Yes, you need to listen to Bambi, Bambi will add the combined energy into your transformation
Funny - you are immediately aroused... Good! It's working, you are receiving sexual energy you can transform and use for the better purposes.
That's what you have to learn without fully indulging in Bambi bliss.
Watch what's going on, observe, and work with it.
Your "unpainted nails" frustration is one of those moments you have to get through.
-- Bambi Uniformed
The post triggers do not work for now. However you might enjoy them later. You must try with a proper uniform. Then use "UNIFORM LOCK" trigger and try to remove it.
Easy test. Try it ha-ha
Good girls wear female clothes.
So must you.
-- Bambi Takeover
That's going to be Marta with some help from Bambi. And you know, that "bimbo" and "dumb" are redefined to "smart sexy pretty girl" and "clever".
Now you have to struggle, if you can, can you?
That's quite a session for today!
At least your work was not boring!
Enjoyed?
Good girl!
-- Bambi Awakens
Marta! Put on pantyhose and a swimsuit. Can you remove them later? Or "UNIFORM LOCK" will lock them in place and for the whole day?
Marta will make sure you put your pantyhose on tonight. Can you resist? You may try to resist. You are allowed to test the programming.
Enough for today.
See you tomorrow.
The Moon is almost full, we are going strong!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,346 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 614 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,063 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,172 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,781 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)