Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70

inlzdz
Womens 1920s Long Gloves Shiny Sequin Mesh Long Gloves Rave Mittens Elbow Length Vintage Opera Finger Elbow Length Long Gloves
$14.98-31%

anal
Leather Butt Plug Harness with Cock Ring Men Male Chastity Belt Device for Anal Plug Adult Sex Toys Open Crotch Panties Lingerie
$10.26-30%

amoresy
AMORESY Polyhymnia series color blocking high elastic luster shiny surfing competition one-piece swimsuit
$43.41

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Crotch Summer Pantyhose Sexy Black Ultra-thin Female Transparent Invisible Matte Tights
$6.04

anal plug
Nothosaur Soft Silicone Anal Plugs Beginner Anal Stimulator Trainer Sex Play Toy for Women Couples G-spot Massage Sex Products
$12.09

larpgears
Mould red / black latex underwear for women rubber panties top quality
$25.36-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
where can i find all of samantha bandlers files
(01 Oct 2021, 01:02 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: where can i find all of samantha bandlers files
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2334
Hi,
I've been playing around with sissy files for some time without any real success. There seems to be a lot of favourable comments regarding SB's version of Curse Stroke Sissy and I'm wondering if this might be the one to try and how long before results are noticed. Should I try Sissy or Sissy Girl. I understand that they vary in induction and subliminals.
(10 Oct 2021, 18:53 )diggermaloo Wrote: There seems to be a lot of favourable comments regarding SB's version of Curse Stroke Sissy and I'm wondering if this might be the one to try and how long before results are noticed. Should I try Sissy or Sissy Girl.
As always, hypno-stuff is very individual. If you want to dive into SB, the general consensus is you have to listen to as many files as you can, because they are supposed to amplify each other.

I will move these posts to SB's thread.
I listened to this one yesterday, I didn't feel any noticeable change, but I feel more surrendered to my desires. I'm not very good at going deep into trance, maybe because my native language isn't English, or because I'm a very absent-minded person, but this time, I felt like I was caught in her voice, and the moment I was asked to saying my sissy name, i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out.
(08 Aug 2020, 13:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Aug 2020, 10:19 )redara Wrote: Doesnt SB have the same file? and isnt that the one were you got that name from?
Yes and yes! Great that you remembered all that!

(08 Aug 2020, 10:19 )redara Wrote: I tried getting my sissy name from the SB file but it never worked nothing came up, just gave up.
Actually, it was SB's file yesterday, and again that file squeezed "Sylvia!" out of me (and "My sissy name is Sylvia!!!" in written!). really amazing, because I'm relatively immune to SB.

Since this file is mentioned and it's not on any SB's sites, here it is:

I like how this file is (re)done, same idea, mostly the same wording, but the approach is a bit different  - SB, Gracie, MsJ avoid the word "curse", and I like it.

This is my experience, when I was "exposed" to this file for the first time:

(09 Jul 2018, 11:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Unbelievable, but this is the first time an SB's file works as "requested". The name appeared in my mind first in letters, but I tried to ignore it. Then it repeated, yet I "erased" it from my thoughts. But then I was forced from the inside to spit it out several times: "Sylvia! Sylvia!" (English pronunciation, not German). Apparently, this is the name that my SCM (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336) wants me to have. Or... Any other ideas?

I listened to this one yesterday, I didn't feel any noticeable change, but I feel more surrendered to my desires. I'm not very good at going deep into trance, maybe because my native language isn't English, or because I'm a very absent-minded person, but this time, I felt like I was caught in her voice, and the moment I was asked to saying my sissy name, i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out.
(08 Aug 2020, 13:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(08 Aug 2020, 10:19 )redara Wrote: Doesnt SB have the same file? and isnt that the one were you got that name from?
Yes and yes! Great that you remembered all that!

(08 Aug 2020, 10:19 )redara Wrote: I tried getting my sissy name from the SB file but it never worked nothing came up, just gave up.
Actually, it was SB's file yesterday, and again that file squeezed "Sylvia!" out of me (and "My sissy name is Sylvia!!!" in written!). really amazing, because I'm relatively immune to SB.

Since this file is mentioned and it's not on any SB's sites, here it is:

I like how this file is (re)done, same idea, mostly the same wording, but the approach is a bit different  - SB, Gracie, MsJ avoid the word "curse", and I like it.

This is my experience, when I was "exposed" to this file for the first time:

(09 Jul 2018, 11:20 )Like Ra Wrote: Unbelievable, but this is the first time an SB's file works as "requested". The name appeared in my mind first in letters, but I tried to ignore it. Then it repeated, yet I "erased" it from my thoughts. But then I was forced from the inside to spit it out several times: "Sylvia! Sylvia!" (English pronunciation, not German). Apparently, this is the name that my SCM (https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69336) wants me to have. Or... Any other ideas?
I listened to this one yesterday, I didn't feel any noticeable change, but I feel more given to my sissy desires. I'm not very good at going deep into trance, maybe because my native language isn't English, or because I'm a very absent-minded person, but this time, I felt like I was caught in her voice, and the moment I was asked to saying my sissy name, i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
(07 Dec 2021, 17:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
Yep. That's what I find amazing about this file.
(07 Dec 2021, 20:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Dec 2021, 17:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: i tried to resist a bit, but it was like trying to hold my own breath, i had to snap it out!
Yep. That's what I find amazing about this file.
I don't know why but the name that popped into my mind was "Kayla", although I prefer to be called "Eve", funny thing.
(07 Dec 2021, 23:54 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: I don't know why but the name that popped into my mind was
Exactly! 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,341 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 614 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,063 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,170 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,781 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)