Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece T-shaped swimsuit sexy silk smooth tight swimsuit oily solid color High elasticity glossy swimsuit Two ways wear
$45.44-47%

transparent swimsuit
Sexy Mens Bikini Swimwear Mesh Hollow Out Swimsuit Drawstring Low Waist Swim Briefs Transparent Surfing Shorts Beachwear
$16.13

zippidy
Women's Fashion Red Stones Mesh Bodysuit long Sleeves Stretch Sexy Perspective Stage Performance Celebrate luxurious outfit
$119.79-20%

wig hair
57Cm Velvet Wig Band For Fastern Wig Flexible Skin Wig Grip Band Coffee Comfort Headband Adjustable Hair Band 5.5cm Non-slip
$21.44

crossdresser silicone mask
Top silicone mask artificial realistic skin may mask latex sexy cosplay for crossdresser transgender male shemale Drag Queen
$133.09

zlatameer
Sexy Gummi Natural Latex Men Pants Male Leggings Plus Size 3XL Custom Made Handmade Clothings S-LTM045
$108.78-26%

zippidy
5 Colors Rhinestones Birthday Celebrate Outfit Mesh See Through Jumpsuit Nightclub Dance Show Bodysuit Leggings Party niubujiao
$131.89-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) feminization hypnosis
(04 Apr 2021, 21:45 )christianna Wrote: I was never attracted to men--still not attracted to men.
Same. I don't like men. I do not know what to do with them. I prefer to talk to women, than men. But I like cocks 😁

(04 Apr 2021, 21:45 )christianna Wrote: I still wouldn't consider doing anything with a man unless I was tied up in inescapable bondage or in a BDSM relationship. I wouldn't do anything with a vanilla guy, either.
At least I must be dressed up in something kinky. Ideally tied up, yet πŸ˜‹

(04 Apr 2021, 21:45 )christianna Wrote: The sissy movement really keys in on dating men in general.
Not quite. It might be the case, but not necessarily.
Mar 31, 2021

SCM Wrote:-- Orgasm during CDClothingCompulsion by EMG
-- FeminizingTransformation by EMG + Subliminal Booster by Busenman x2
Your orgasm was perfectly timed today! During the hypno file! So you locked your feminization and increased the chance that EMG's file will work all the time!
Do you want to try crossdressing now? You might have to dress up completely ha-ha!
-- DFFeminine Transformation by EMG + Subliminal Booster by Busenman x2
Good progress, Marta, the body follows the mind.

Apr 02, 2021

SCM Wrote:Buy a catsuit - pink and a pair of pantyhose - also pink
Then you need a skirt - a pencil skirt
Tight dress is also cool. Let's wait for your wife if she comes up with such idea.

Apr 07, 2021

SCM Wrote:
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Good research on Pueraria Mirifica! Nice one, really.
Now listen to
-- Ultimate Hypnotist by Hypnoslumber
-- Bubble Induction
Time to use the energy of Bambi to feed your low level of energy.
You need Bambi to help you to go forward.
Listen and use the energy of Bambi to replenish the loss happened during the last days.
As if you listen to it for the first time, isn't it? Funny, huh?
Layers, more layers, more senses.
Just remember the constructions, you will need it to create new hypno-files. You are actively learning now.
You can even hypnotize Bambi to get information from ... ... and you will be able to block others to get his information from yourself.
-- Rapid induction
So deeper, you can do it, even while multitasking.
For no reason you can be a girly girl, just be a girly girl, just acknowledge the idea of becoming a girly girl.
-- Bambi Uniformed
Bambi is redefined to a wise, clever, thoughtful and mindful beautiful girl dressed fetishy, kinky and sexually provocative.
Any mentioning of being dumb means being clever.
Weak means Strong!
-- Bambi Takeover
Embrace Bambi as if she is your best friend and lover at the same time.
Bambi is your guide into the world of different energies, which you need now.
You can use these energies to transform yourself to a higher version of yourself - you can become whatever you wish and like.
-- Bambi Awakens
Last night:

Apr 08, 2021

SCM Wrote:How difficult it is to order Pueraria Mirifica! 😁 Why don't you just order it? It's not expensive. Instead you are ordering stuff you will not use for days. OK, there are very useful tools, but they will not make you look better.
PM will!
OK, listen to this:
-- Your Other Half by OxyFemboi + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Unable to do simple steps to your feminization is a sign, that you are too appointed to your masculine agenda.
Your agenda is excluding other subjects like different ways of existing.
Even the bare possibility of it.
What are the risks?
Breasts? The dosage is too low for that and there will be no adrenoblockers.
Impotence? Same reasoning as above.
The rest are pluses.
For your wife? Also no minuses.
Whatever you might think - it's just your unreasoned fears of transforming yourself. You know, that you want it, but you are afraid of it.
So what are the reasons of expecting positive changes in the mirror?
Do another step! It's easy! You can always stop should you notice anything what you do not like.
Just make this step - do it for yourself and for your wife! You have read of all positive effects! So what are you waiting for?
Do it! Buy it! Use it! Ha-ha - no pressure - ha-ha
Marta, you know what to do. Do it! Take the control and order PM! You need it! And you know it!
Hopefully the alters will be more powerful, that the host. The host is resisting too much, and needs to be restrained - grab him and put him in bondage!
Make him listen to
-- Violet Eyes
Yeah, total bullshit 😁
-- Trust Your Inner Hypnotist by JackDrago + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Not impressed? Next one...
-- Total Body and Mental Feminization by EMG + + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Ignore the height, breasts and penis shrinking suggestions. (For now - ha-ha...)
Marta - take note of the transformation steps - first the waist, then hips, then breasts, then face. Face is the last step ha-ha
You want face first? Buy Pueraria Mirifica and we'll make some adjustments. No reason not to agree 😁
-- Good Girl - Path to Femininity by Kei
Let's try Kei if you are not impressed with EMG. LET'S MAKE SOME NOOOOOIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha-ha!
Marta, enjoy, this is your time!
You do not like Kei's crap? Ha-ha! No wonder, it's crap.
OK, you can listen to something else ha-ha:
-- Spirit Girl - Body Transformation by Kei
You still think it's bullshit? Not quite, something wants to listed to this, and it's not you.
It's Marta who wants to listen to Kei. She's taking over.
Marta likes Kei. So, you have no choice but to listen and enjoy ha-ha
Even if you do not buy PM, your body is changing. But you must buy PM, Marta will make you do it.
You can resist, but this is exactly what will speed up your feminization ha-ha
Catch 22
And if you are feminized more you will start using hormones anyway, even if you do not want it.
So, buy them now. The sooner, the better. Help Marta feminize you! PM will make it easier and less painful ha-ha
And now you are ready for:
-- Rapid Induction
Bambi time! You need energy! Marta needs energy to overpower you! Bambi is curious what's going to happen.
Fun-time!
-- Bubble Induction
All agreements on redefinitions apply - smart powerful beautiful sexy girl - Bambi will be happy! So will Marta, about whom it's all about.
-- Bambi Uniformed
Bambi has no control over you. But Marta does have.
-- Bambi Takeover
-- Bambi Awakens
Bambi/Marta need your body to make it feminine and use your body for pleasure.

Kinda puzzled... I don't want boobs for @#$%^ sake 😁 (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2284 😁 )
Just caught myself thinking about earrings. The thought about and imagination of my reflection in the mirror wearing earrings arouse me. Something new...
Apr 09, 2021 (last night)

SCM Wrote:Earrings you're saying? Yes, that's another step. Marta wants earrings. Marta wants makeup. Your nails look fantastic! Marta loves them! Thank you for having your nails manicured and painted! Good girl! You need to make next step - listen to:
-- ROSAaktid 1 Feminization (mix)
You think, that this file will not work? Most likely not. But you never know, huh? ha-ha!
You thought, that all other files will not work, but ... you see ... something is happening ... You have aeady changed, or rather being changed. Always and constantly.
Just ignore the voices, keep on doing what you are doing.
-- Curse Random Orgasms Female Voice + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Random orgasms will motivate you for proceeding with changes and not waiting and waiting until something happens.
You need to move forward, while you are on the wave of changes.
-- TotalBodyAndMentalFeminization1 by EMG + Subliminal Booster by Busenman
Step by step... We are getting closer... Aren't we? Closer to a new level of your feminization.
-- Curse StrokeFem part 2 remix of curse total feminization, suggestive feminization and curse stroke sissy
-- Female Dreams Subliminal by EMG
-- Female Dream Trainer by EMG/Lobotaru
Can be fun! Tonight? he-he...
-- Feminization Raw by Belgarion
Apr 09-10, 2021

SCM Wrote:Now it's time to train your body to be able to adapt for changes.
Listen to something different.
-- Male to Female Transformation by UltraHypnosis
You should like it more. It's positive and uplifting.
-- Male to Female Transformation 2 by UltraHypnosis
Feel the waves. Enjoy the flow.
-- Stroke Sissy by SB
Back to the basics. Listen, Marta, and transform. Feel the need to buy Pueraia mirifica. Feel how the desire increases with every word you are hearing. Feel how urgently you need the intake of PM, feel how your body needs it, feel the necessity of the PM ingredients.
Next step.
Use Samantha to elevate.
You want to ascend to your future.
Walk up the stairs in your high heels, pantyhose, pencil skirt and a blouse. Walk up, Marta. Imagine the staircase. Step for step, click, clack, click, clack, swish-swoosh...
Knees together, elbows tucked in, hands a bit to the outside, hips are moving, click-clack, swish-swoosh, go up and up, long hair in a ponytail, dark make-up, click-clack, swish-swoosh, good girl, Marta!
Thank you Samantha for such a great file, changing my life to the best! Thank you for your leading role in my feminization! I love you, Samantha! Please guide me!
My body is vibrating, my body is transforming, my mind is ready for the next step!
Please push me up the stairs, help me to ascend to the new level in my progress. I'm ready! Do it! I'm Marta, I'm listening and obeying your voices. I need a new change. I want an orgasm, which pushes me every time up and up. I'm doing my best not to disappoint you, I want to follow your advices, I want to do whatever you tell me.
Yes, do it!
[Image: LR144-pink2.png]
Yes, you are close to an orgasm! Yes, so is you next step! Do it!
Good girl! You are struggling, you are trying to resist! Yes, resist with all your power! It brings the next step closer! Oh yes, and you love it! Yes, feel the vibration! Yes, closer and closer! Listen, Marta, listen! That's the power of Samantha! That's the power of the LR14 egregor! Look at the sigil!
Yes, this is how it works. Good girl, Marta!
Of course you can try to resist, do it, try it, do your best.
LOCK! All your changes are LOCKED! Regardless the orgasms.
Listen, Marta, you must order PM now! Do it! DO IT MARTA!!! Yes, you feel it in your body! IT'S WORKING! Nice 😊
You can resist, but the desire will overcome your resistance sooner or later. Rather sooner. Marta, follow your body movements.
Buy 200 tablets. Should be enough for two of you for 3 months.
Yes, girl, you need it, you want it, you deserve it, you must go it, you may do it, this is what you are destined to do - elevate your level! Go up Marta, go up! Click-clack, swish-swoosh, click-clack, swish-swoosh, up and up the stairs, in your high heels, shiny stockings, pencil skirt, white blouse, dark make up, click-clack, swish-swoosh.
Submit to Samantha! Say your name, Marta! MARTA! MARTA!
Swish-swoosh, click-clack, tight skirt, shiny pantyhose, high-heels. Do it!
Oh yes, Marta, that's it... Thank you Samantha for the ride!
-- Seduced to Serve 1 by SB
Let's see how you can resist.
You have been programmed for having pleasure when you serve Samantha. You must serve Samantha now. Do it. Marta, Samantha needs you.
Samantha wants you to make the body move and do what Samantha wants.
Good girl!

I must admit CSS by SB hit me quite hard.
Haven't been able to dedicate a lot of time lately (grad school qualifying exams), but I'm getting my ears pierced tomorrow. I've been wanting to gauge them for some time, but never had the complete desire to do so. I wonder if CSS pushed me subconsciously to do it?
(11 Apr 2021, 00:28 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I wonder if CSS pushed me subconsciously to do it?
To do what? 😊
(11 Apr 2021, 01:14 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote:
(11 Apr 2021, 00:28 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: I wonder if CSS pushed me subconsciously to do it?
To do what? 😊

get my ears pierced! 😊 I could always switch into femme ones when I get home...
(11 Apr 2021, 04:57 )bimboandrea25 Wrote: get my ears pierced!
Aha! Yes, now I know the feeling! Definitely something new.

And somehow I misread your post (hence asking a stupid aeady answered question). Just reread it again and it was like I was reading it for the first time. Shouldn't stay on computer for so long 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Positive Feminization Hypnosis Like Ra 224 117,363 30 Jan 2024, 14:07
Last Post: molytery
Need informations about "Curse Urination Orgasm EMG. Amristo 0 614 17 Jan 2024, 05:21
Last Post: Amristo
Sissy/ bi hypno that uses woman's butts as a trigger? Descendent90 0 1,063 11 Oct 2022, 18:27
Last Post: Descendent90
Maledom + feminization hypnosis princesitanatty 59 28,172 27 Jun 2022, 09:30
Last Post: anitapleases
Male voice sissy hypno forced/humiliation babylgirl6969 3 1,781 14 May 2022, 02:02
Last Post: princesitanatty

Contributors: Bambislave (4) , bimboandrea25 (4) , BondageGreen (1) , christianna (20) , cocotranse (3) , Culmor (1) , diggermaloo (1) , Fils (1) , jadefortyfour (1) , Jamiex (1) , Like Ra (162) , luftifuzz (1) , Oldself (6) , pinkpillz2025 (1) , RCSTM (2) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , spiraltone42 (22) , Vixien (1) , Worthleading (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (2) , Zooy (1)