Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Penis Erection Ring Cock Rings Penis Enlargement Stimulating Stretcher Delay Ejaculation BDSM Sex Toys For Man
$23.46

arm binder
Sex Slave Bondage Handcuffs Wrist For Couples Leather Bdsm Restraints Harness Collar Arm Binder Role Play Fetish Adult Sexy Shop
$36.23-50%

pvc stockings
Women's Shiny Leather Tight High Stockings Sexy Over-The-Knee Wet Look Long Socks Metallic Elastic Wet Look PVC Catsuit
$27.83-50%

shapewear
Butt Lifter Shapewear Flat Belly Panties Trainer Seamless Shorts Women Cross Body Shaping Sports Boxers Slimming Safety Pants
$35.37

silicone bodysuit
Women Thin Fitness Shorts High Waist Gym Fitness Biker Cycling Shorts Slim Skinny Bottoms Summer Black Elastic Shorts Streetwear
$13.09-46%

app chastity
Anal Plugs Set Vibrator Ring But Penis Extension Fake Pussy 18 Plus Adult Toys Dolls For Adults Adult Products 18 Sex Toys
$29.28-32%

anal balls
Large Big Silicone Beads Anal Chain Plug Play Pull Ring Ball New 4 Sizes Masturbation Prostate Sex Toys For Woman Men Products
$25.74

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
@bellmar - what would be a recommended order for a playlist?
(20 Oct 2023, 23:34 )bellmar Wrote: since it's not a kink of mine
Yeah, same...
OK, I listened to all files while fully encased in pantyhose (including pantyhose cocoon and pantyhose single-glove), plugged, caged - so, properly prepared 😉 All files are nicely interlocked. Great voices! My understanding is that the general idea is to keep the person permanently (OK, as much as possible) as bondage doll while wearing socks/stockings/pantyhose and panties. And, based on triggers (which should aeady work), it's not a replacement for the standard Bambi files, but an addition, right?

What I miss is the forced feminization part, which would fit nicely with bondage. And I would slow down the files to the same speed as the original ones, to make them more trancy. (same for the Platinum ones).

Let's see if repetitive listening would make the files work, what might make self-bondage much more interesting!
(22 Oct 2023, 09:14 )Like Ra Wrote: OK, I listened to all files while fully encased in pantyhose (including pantyhose cocoon and pantyhose single-glove), plugged, caged - so, properly prepared 😉 All files are nicely interlocked. Great voices! My understanding is that the general idea is to keep the person permanently (OK, as much as possible) as bondage doll while wearing socks/stockings/pantyhose and panties. And, based on triggers (which should aeady work), it's not a replacement for the standard Bambi files, but an addition, right?

What I miss is the forced feminization part, which would fit nicely with bondage. And I would slow down the files to the same speed as the original ones, to make them more trancy.  (same for the Platinum ones).

Let's see if repetitive listening would make the files work, what might make self-bondage much more interesting!

I'm glad to hear you liked them, and no not a replacement at all, more of an addition or option 

They are mostly made with ziplocked, and total life control doll in mind. the pacing fits better with those, not perfectly but better. With the kind of rapid fire different voices going back and forth and piles of sound effects.  Those sound effects usually hit me harder than the actual vocals, could be my miswired brain, I can't visualize in my mind hardly at all, and my attention drifts and wanders at the drop of a hat.  But when I want to feel all nicely bound and helpless, every creak and squeak makes me feel it, the gagged sounds work a nice trick in my mind, and I can't hear a zipper anymore out of trance that don't make me feel frozen in place for just an instant.

in my playlist, I usually start with an edited fuckdoll oblivion for an induction
edited ziplocked and/or totalife control doll.  
uniform inspection
stuck
diet
pleasure
insomnia

They are all pretty much modular, and if you wanted to extend the playlist, the sleepover files can be put in between.  Bambidollicication and bambilock down don't really make my personal playlists, dollification could be considered more of a overview of the 10-13 minute files, and lockdown is a longer kinda scatterbrained file without a specific direction.  

The voices are default Hanna and Amelia from Murf AI, and the background voice with the angry comments is Rachel set on angry.

When I have a good few days off I'll lay them side by side with the originals and see if I can adjust the pacing a bit better, I fully agree that lockdown is too fast, but I thought the others were ok.

I'm open to suggestions on making them more trancy, turning up the background beats is all I can think of.  Maybe some background music?  

For the forced feminization, I think that is gonna be like the dumbing down for me, forced cross-dressing I'm good with, but I'm not into total feminization, so I have a hard time understanding the desires involved with it.  I admit that when a file calls me a good girl....well you know, but when suggestions for checking makeup and hair, or really anything much past Bambi's uniform just don't mesh well with me.  Having said that, I am open to any suggestions you might have to improve that part of the experience.

Thank you a ton for the feedback, it really helps out a bunch making better files.
Your post made me think (so, non-Bambi! 😄). I will try to keep posts short and dedicated.

(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: I'm open to suggestions on making them more trancy, turning up the background beats is all I can think of. 
What works for me:
- ~4Hz binaurals
- gradually decreasing binaurals for induction
- father away panned voices, something like:

Code:

sb1        sb2

sf1                      sf2

M

L

L - listener
M - main track
sf - subliminal/sidetrack front
sb - subliminal back

- Constant ASMR background (e.g. salon, restaurant sounds, something what you are aeady using)

- A bit slower voice tempo

(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: Maybe some background music?  
Definitely not! While it's OK for 1-2 listening sessions, it would be awfully annoying for multiple sessions.

Not sure about isochronous beats. They can be too intrusive and annoying. I like what Vive is using - clock-like ticking sound on the background. Both isochronous and ASMRish.

A subject for a separate thread?
(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: For the forced feminization, I think that is gonna be like the dumbing down for me, forced cross dressing I'm good with, but I'm not into total feminization so I have a hard time understanding the desires involved with it.
OK, this is a very complex multidimensional subject, I'm not sure I can fit in one post or explain "linearly". It's something for a separate thread (threads?), more related to how "the realities work".

Let's start "indirectly".

Part I

If I say "femboy", who comes to your mind? What comes to my mind is:

- Andy (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...Andy-Latex)
- Peach (e.g. https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid28537)
- ShadowJack's femboys

Andy (intuitive introvert) and Peach (sensory extravert) are diametrically opposite. ShadowJack's femboys do not have individual characters, unlike Andy and Peach. Despite I "envy" Peach (being intuitive, I envy sensory types 😆), I would like to be(come) Andy in some ShadowJack's situations and setups.

(A dedicated to ShadowJack thread is to be posted).

Being a femboy is, in my view, an ideal situation, where you can present yourself as a boy or a girl, depending on the mood or situation.
Part II

What do we consider feminine?

We have several threads on the subject:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Femininity
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...high-heels
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...rl-I-would
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...n-or-a-man
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...nge-thread

Let's use this as the key phrase
(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: forced cross dressing I'm good with

What/who feminine clothes would look better (aesthetically, erotically, kinky, fetishy)? Yes, it depends on the fetishes/kinks. But generally:

- a good looking slender fit young pretty person will look good in pretty much any clothes (or without).
- pantyhose and other transparent garments look and feel much better on healthy skin with no hair
- narrow waist looks better (especially in feminine clothes)
- manicured nails (even short and even not painted) look and feel better, than dirty, broken, disformed ones
- ideal hairless smooth healthy young skin looks sexy with or without clothes

See what I mean?
Part III

- Ever seen "untrained" men in high heels?
- How do most men usually sit?
- How do most men usually walk?

(Separate thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...high-heels)
Part IV

(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: suggestions for checking makeup and hair

Separate fetishes:

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ick-fetish
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...eup-fetish
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...cut-Fetish
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...ail-fetish

Not all women wear make-up or have long hair or very feminine hair style. A pony-tail is universal... and that moves us to:

Part V
(22 Oct 2023, 20:23 )Like Ra Wrote: Your post made me think (so, non-Bambi! 😄). I will try to keep posts short and dedicated.

(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: I'm open to suggestions on making them more trancy, turning up the background beats is all I can think of. 
What works for me:
- ~4Hz binaurals
- gradually decreasing binaurals for induction
- father away panned voices, something like:

Code:

sb1        sb2

sf1                      sf2

M

L

L - listener
M - main track
sf - subliminal/sidetrack front
sb - subliminal back

- Constant ASMR background (e.g. salon, restaurant sounds, something what you are aeady using)

- A bit slower voice tempo

(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote: Maybe some background music?  
Definitely not! While it's OK for 1-2 listening sessions, it would be awfully annoying for multiple sessions.

Not sure about isochronous beats. They can be too intrusive and annoying. I like what Vive is using - clock-like ticking sound on the background. Both isochronous and ASMRish.

A subject for a separate thread?

I like the panning, can't really do that with audacity, or if you can got me on how. Side to side sure, but in 3 dimensions?  I'm gonna look into a software upgrade, looks like maybe reaper might be the way to go, I been using audacity for decades, I'll spend some time doing some researching alternatives, if anyone can point me into a good direction I'd be grateful.

I been using Bambi drone for the binaurals, not sure what the frequency is, but I wanted it to match up with the original files, since I have suggestions that aim to link the pulsing beat with the idea of having ones thoughts vacuumed out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,488 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,153 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 8 1,487 16 Apr 2024, 00:57
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)