Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transgender
7G New Upgrade Top Quality Fake Artificial Boob Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Crossdresser Shemale Transgender Drag Queen
$719.22-80%

erection
Men Penis Ring Sexy Adjustable Testicle Strap Leather Cock Cage Rings Male Erection Enhancer Gay Balls Stretcher Bondage Strap
$5.69

latex tights
Women Sexy Fishnet Stockings Mesh Tights Pantyhose Underwear Hollow Lace Open-Crotch Mesh Stockings Erotic Lingerie For Ladies
$2.87

ikoky
15cm Short Magic Wand Vibrators For Women Nipple Clitoris Stimulator Dildo Anal Plug Female Masturbator Sex Toys Erotic Products
$7.74-28%

chastity cage
Small/Standard Male Chastity Device Cock Cage With 5 Size Rings Brass Lock Locking Number Tags Sex Toys for Men Couples Adults
$4.95

crossdress cosplay female
Dokier Realistic Silicone Female Gloves Hand Gloves Veins Skin Female Gloves For Crossdresser Cosplay
$217.78-48%

transparent panties
Women's Underwear Lace Sexy Panties Female Underpants Solid Color Transparent Panty Intimates Low-Rise Women Lingerie
$2.38

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(22 Oct 2023, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(22 Oct 2023, 12:28 )bellmar Wrote:
OK, this is a very complex multidimensional subject, I'm not sure I can fit in one post or explain "linearly". It's something for a separate thread (threads?), more related to how "the realities work".

Thank you for taking the time to gather all those links, that is helpful, some of it I can get behind and see clear paths to specific files, but I think on the whole, there is other content out there that is far better than what I can create on feminization.  

I think it's best I stick with what I know, I aeady began rewriting the dumbification script to be a blank mind hypno helper script, but I am keeping the upside in, I like the idea of a smarter Bambi being even more bound by her triggers and conditioning than a dumb on.  Just still working on the critical evil twist, that will get it past Bambi Protections, and will appease my inner Bambi.
Part V

Since I started listening to sissy hypno, this is what happened:

- I have long hair
- I use minoxidil to grow more hair
- My nails are ALWAYS manicured and painted, and I get compliments (mostly from women)
- I use complex skin care products
- I epilate hands/arms and shave chest (I epilate my legs for decades)
- I acquired(?) new fetishes for bra and panties (unbelievable....)
(22 Oct 2023, 22:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Part V

Since I started listening to sissy hypno, this is what happened:

- I have long hair
- I use minoxidil to grow more hair
- My nails are ALWAYS manicured and painted, and I get compliments (mostly from women)
- I use complex skin care products
- I epilate hands/arms and shave chest (I epilate my legs for decades)
- I acquired(?) new fetishes for bra and panties (unbelievable....)

You'd be jealous of me I don't grow hair on my legs at all, I used one of those nair kinda creams 15 or so years ago, and it never grew back, my pubic hair grew back, but its thin now, and I only have very light hair on the rest of my body.  

I don't paint my nails, but I do keep them polished with one of those foam stick thingies, with finer and finer grit sandpaper, they are glossy.  I catch people looking at them from time to time, but rarely any comments.   

My panty fetish I'm almost sure is related to Elena from Esuccubus and her pantied chastity files (highly recommend, has stood the test of time very well), I've had the fetish for women's socks since I was little, no idea why or how that came about.  my thing for pantyhose bra's and other feminine attire has been I'm almost sure a gradual Bambi influence.
(22 Oct 2023, 21:41 )bellmar Wrote: Side to side sure, but in 3 dimensions?
Pan 50% to the side, reduce the level and add just a bit of room reverb? 3 dimensions can be heard on loudspeakers. Headphones with two drivers at 180 degrees will not "show" that. So, the scheme is more to "get the idea".

(22 Oct 2023, 21:41 )bellmar Wrote: I been using Bambi drone for the binaurals
You use different (from Bambi) voices (they are great, but I'm not sure from the triggering perspective, personally, I would use the original ones for the main tracks and new for side tracks and, possibly, subliminals), so why not to experiment with different (from Bambi) binaurals? And you can leave the original drone for the induction, then slowly drop the L and R frequencies and the L-R ratio.
(22 Oct 2023, 22:09 )bellmar Wrote: there is other content out there that is far better than what I can create on feminization.  
Errmmm... Yes and no. And, there is much more to it. For example, your diet file fits the concept perfectly. What leads us to:

Part VI

- Our subconscious mind (SCM), whatever that is, care for us, whatever we do. SCM does not work with multiple random permanently changing tasks, but can perfectly focus on one-two clearly defined intentions.

- All our ideas go through the "ecology" filter. There is MUCH better chance that our wish/intention comes true, if (from SCM's point of view) it is good for us.

- Adding positive suggestions and laying out positive perspectives does increase the chance that hypno will work.

- The feminine feature list (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid69908) is VERY positive, and if you concentrate the attention on something very positive, there is a better chance, that questionable stuff will "piggy back" to the SCM.

- Hey, girls are usually prettier, than boys 😉
(22 Oct 2023, 22:09 )bellmar Wrote: I think it's best I stick with what I know
I can not argue with this, especially if your fetishes differ 😉

(22 Oct 2023, 22:09 )bellmar Wrote: I like the idea of a smarter Bambi being even more bound by her triggers and conditioning than a dumb on.
I agree here. I would also make sure, that "sucking thoughts out" is for stopping the internal dialogue,
not to make the person stupid. Then it becomes a positive suggestion with a positive result.

(22 Oct 2023, 22:09 )bellmar Wrote: by her triggers and conditioning
So far (again, after one pass through your files), I can't say I fully grasped the idea behind triggers and conditioning. Like I said:

(22 Oct 2023, 09:14 )Like Ra Wrote: My understanding is that the general idea is to keep the person permanently (OK, as much as possible) as a bondage doll while wearing socks/stockings/pantyhose and panties

Plus diet and "chastity for the partner".

Am I correct here?
(22 Oct 2023, 22:59 )bellmar Wrote: You'd be jealous of me I don't grow hair on my legs at all, I used one of those hair kinda creams 15 or so years ago, and it never grew back, my pubic hair grew back, but it's thin now, and I only have very light hair on the rest of my body.  
Yes, I am... Really... In a good way though 😉

(22 Oct 2023, 22:59 )bellmar Wrote: I don't paint my nails, but I do keep them polished with one of those foam stick thingies, with finer and finer grit sandpaper, they are glossy. 
I would strongly advise you against it, as it ruins nails and quite quickly. Especially, if your nails are ridged.
One-two base layers with some good ingredients might be a much healthier solution. And you can use matte top 😉
And cuticle clean-up is an absolutely must, even if you do not paint our nails.

Aaaaaand as always, we have separate threads:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...your-nails
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...shed-nails
(22 Oct 2023, 22:59 )bellmar Wrote: My panty fetish I'm almost sure is related to Elena from Esuccubus and her pantied chastity files (highly recommend, has stood the test of time very well)
Esuccubus never worked for me.

(22 Oct 2023, 22:59 )bellmar Wrote: I've had the fetish for women's socks
Sheer transparent nylon ones?

(22 Oct 2023, 22:59 )bellmar Wrote: since I was little, no idea why or how that came about.
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...nks-Traits 😆

(22 Oct 2023, 22:59 )bellmar Wrote: my thing for pantyhose bra's and other feminine attire has been I'm almost sure a gradual Bambi influence.
I hope Bambi will steer you in the correct direction 😉

Oh, BTW, as a general idea, are you familiar with the Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) files (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...n-hypnosis)? Ah, that's for the next part.... 😉
Part VI

We do not know how the world works. We will never know it. However, we can use this "black box", as with some probabilities, it "responds" predictably for specific "input data".

"Eastern teachings" (e.g. Buddhism is not quite a religion) and quantum physics say, that "our world" is 11 or 12-dimensional. If we add only one dimension to the current 3, we will get infinite amount of 3d worlds. If we assume, that we live in a 5D world, we will get infinity squared 3d worlds. And all of them coexist in parallel.

"Experiments" show, that we (with some probability) can use the following metaphor (without a proof, that it's indeed so):

- we can not change the reality (in one reality everything is predefined)
- we (humans) can switch to another reality
- a reality is like a movie film, the actors can not change the next frame and can not scratch the canvas, on which the movie is projected
- however, using intention, the actors can choose another film with a bit different movie
- switching realities ("films") is done by using intention, energy, visualisation
- you can not change the past of a certain reality (the "film"), but if you switch to a new reality, that new reality will have a different past (just like "previous frames" of one "film" are different from "another film")
- every choice you consciously make (not automatically on an autopilot!!!!) changes the reality/film
- you have to be ready to grab any opportunity (as soon as the Universe presents it) that gets you closer to the goal. Carpe diem! Otherwise, the Universe will stop providing you with such opportunities, and getting to the goal will become much more difficult if not impossible.
- The Universe is "generally" benign to us, if we follow the "road-signs".
- If we ignore "the road signs", either by not noticing them or deliberately ignoring, the Universe will add more serious stuff (think of illnesses, injuries, losses)
- If we keep ignoring the very obvious screams of the Universe, next steps might be nearly fatal
- And then, finally, fatal.

Saying that:

- hypnosis helps with concentration, visualisation and focusing the intention
- meditation, hypnosis, NLP, propaganda, trance state can help define the vector of changes
- when the vector is defined, switching between realities/"films" towards the goal(s) is done "automatically"
- the goals must be defined VERY ACCURATELY and leave enough "room" for the "universe" to get you to the "target" reality (in which your goals are fulfilled) in the most energy efficient way
- role-playing (where you act "as if" the goals have been achieved) greatly helps in getting "attuned" to the target reality, what clearly defines the change vector, and simplifies and speeds-up switching between realities.
Part VII

My hypnosis "wish-list" contains such a "tuning", which let the Universe switch the realities in such a way, that, for example, feminization will happen by itself, as if it's "enforced" by the realities, with no visible effort from my side.

This is what happens with my manicure and hair. It just "happens", and now I always paint my nails. It just "happens", and now I grow my hair.

(22 Oct 2023, 23:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, BTW, as a general idea, are you familiar with the Curse Stroke Sissy (CSS) files (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...n-hypnosis)? Ah, that's for the next part.... 😉

CSS files (and "suggestive feminization" files by Vive and EMG) a quite devilish in that regard. They "ask" the Universe to provide you opportunities, and they "force" you and your SCM to choose the most feminizing variant and fix it with an orgasm (CSS), or confirm a dopamine surge ("suggestive feminization", "happy heels" or something like that). Moreover, you are "forced" to masturbate, as soon as you notice any new feminization step, thus creating a self-encouraging/self-confirming feminization spiral:

1. If you orgasm, you will make a new feminization step, whether you want it or not.
2. As soon as you notice the new feminization step, you will be forced to masturbate (and orgasm), what fixes the current feminization level, and will force you to make a new feminization step - go to step 1.

Fantastic idea! I would add an automatic orgasm (if you refuse to masturbate), which can happen at any time and at any place, so you'd better masturbate or have sex with an orgasm at the end 😉 That's my devilish addition to the aeady devilish file.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,505 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,154 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 8 1,488 16 Apr 2024, 00:57
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)