Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Hot 3D Latex Hood Rubber Mask Closed Eyes Fetish Hood with Red Mouth Gag Plug Sheath Tongue Nose Tube Long and Short for Men
$34.71-19%

sexy
FallSweet Push Up Bra for Women Lace Underwire Brassiere Sexy Plus Size Lingerie
$28.77-50%

mirabelle
1 Set Disney Encanto Balloon Birthday Party Supplies Cake Topper Mirabelle House Party Theme Decorations Boy Girl Kids Favors
$109.29-20%

aonihua women one
New Zipper Long Sleeve Swimsuit Rashguard Women Surfing Swimwear Print Swimming Diving Suit For Women Bodysuit Rash Guard
$36.29

masturbator
Silicone Pocket Pussy Sex Toy for Men Blowjob Male Masturbator Sex Egg Masturbation Cup Usable Men's Goods toys for adults 18
$4.73

latex tights
Women Sexy Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Tight Socks Pole Dance Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay Club Party
$5.59

yizyif
YiZYiF Sexy Women Bra Top Sexy Lingerie push up bralette Bras sweet wire free Bra Intimates underwear furry bra top For Women
$5.31-9%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
Bambi uniform inspection files is posted on page one of this thread now.  The goal is to lock in Bambi's self image as a bondage doll, all non-Bambi thoughts ideas and traits are then vacuumed out.  

I attempted to link the binaural beats in all of mine, as well as the original Bambi files to that self image.  My goal was to use the background beat to create a subconscious trigger into her mental uniform and intensify any of the Bambi files from anyone.

I may adjust the beat volumes up or down based on feedback, i only amplified it above normal levels in a few places, its so easy to forget about that I wanted the listener to be aware it was the beat and not the windshield wipers I was intending to link to the sucking out of all non-Bambi ideas.
(04 Oct 2023, 16:26 )bellmar Wrote: Bambi uniform inspection files is posted on page one of this thread now.  The goal is to lock in Bambi's self image as a bondage doll, all non-Bambi thoughts ideas and traits are then vacuumed out.  

I attempted to link the binaural beats in all of mine, as well as the original Bambi files to that self image.  My goal was to use the background beat to create a subconscious trigger into her mental uniform and intensify any of the Bambi files from anyone.

I may adjust the beat volumes up or down based on feedback, i only amplified it above normal levels in a few places, its so easy to forget about that I wanted the listener to be aware it was the beat and not the windshield wipers I was intending to link to the sucking out of all non-Bambi ideas.

omg this one is so strong Girl_dance
Bambi got sucked into it, LOVED it Girl_yes
(25 Sep 2023, 13:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 09:48 )Bambislave Wrote: You would have great success doing super intense ~10 mins files for everyone, without references to niche fetishes, like self bondage,
Errmmm ... why do you want to exclude self-bondage? 😉 😋

For the same reason some people want to exclude dumbification  😡

I wonder if it is possible to make a perfect Bambi Sleep file.

One that has everything removed that does not play into one's person kinks.

Just a single layer BS Drone with no voice whatsoever /eyeroll
(05 Oct 2023, 22:45 )JaneSintimes Wrote: For the same reason some people want to exclude dumbification
OK, OK... https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10124 😆
Another evil project completed, Bambi Pleasure is posted on page one.  The intent is to force Bambi to save all of her sexual energy for her partner, it's all gender-neutral.

I allowed for Bambi to get permission from a partner if a long distance relationship is involved, but only if her orgasm pleases her partner.  She is however not allowed to ask or beg for permission, it must be freely given and in the service of her remote partner.

Edging isn't expressly forbidden, only sexual release, I apologize if some of the wording sounds awkward, but the AI voice software won't say some words I wanted to use.

There are suggestions that Bambi's building arousal deepens her desire to reinforce her conditioning, and that when Bambi is permitted to climax with her partner or at her partners' permission, that release also deepens her conditioning.

I suggested extreme consequences if Bambi attempts to circumvent or disregard this conditioning, so If you are one of those Bambis, who goes deep and takes her conditioning very seriously (and you should) be aware that this could cause some disruptions, especially if you are a habitual masturbator.

Sorry if the intensity is overly high, my inner Bambi is brutal, she would only let me do an anti masturbation file if it encouraged Bambi's to please a partner, find a partner to please, and channeled all of her sexual energy into that pleasure.

If you're a Bambi that has a partner...well that partner is gonna love this.  Bambi may be a bit more sexually charged when her ability to cum solo is stripped.

I hope you all enjoy, and I look forward to reading the feedbacks, I have enjoyed incorporating suggesting I have aeady received, and when ever someone says thanks or messages me positive comments, Bambi really REALLY feels like a good girl and pushes me to keep working on them.
(05 Oct 2023, 22:45 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 13:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Sep 2023, 09:48 )Bambislave Wrote: You would have great success doing super intense ~10 mins files for everyone, without references to niche fetishes, like self bondage,
Errmmm ... why do you want to exclude self-bondage? 😉 😋

For the same reason some people want to exclude dumbification  😡

I wonder if it is possible to make a perfect Bambi Sleep file.

One that has everything removed that does not play into one's person kinks.

Just a single layer BS Drone with no voice whatsoever /eyeroll

a single layer BS Drone with no voice whatsoever aeady exists, but how about a Bambi sleepover files one with just some general BS suggestions set against the BS Drone, seamlessly loopable for overnight listening.  Maybe some filler for a self bondage session, or something to break up file repeats on a long playlist.

Yes, I sense some sarcasm in your post, but the idea is now in my head, and it will be easy to create to boot.

oooo it could tie into the Bambi insomnia idea I had.  yes, thank you for getting that wheel turning in my mind.
Another great idea!

BTW, would it be possible to upload scripts as well? We have many hesitant users who are afraid od diving in without checking what's, actually, inside.
(06 Oct 2023, 16:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Another great idea!

BTW, would it be possible to upload scripts as well? We have many hesitant users who are afraid od diving in without checking what's, actually, inside.

oh course I think I had intended to do that, and it accidently got tossed in a pink box.
scripts in .txt form are now provided on page one, there may be very very minor changes, there are a few spots in each file where I missed a typo or used a incorrect tense, instead of reimporting the main audio track I just created a tiny file to "patch in" the correction.

I also posted just a short repeatable file {Bambi_sleepover_filler} with only the binaural beat, the main moan, leather and rubber creaking layers, so it will match up pretty smooth with all the other files.  it's just a single voice meant to put one in mind of the background of the enforcement files,  can be used to extend a playlist, self bondage session, or for some overnight conditioning.
(06 Oct 2023, 20:29 )bellmar Wrote: scripts in .txt form are now provided on page one, there may be very very minor changes, there are a few spots in each file where I missed a typo or used a incorrect tense, instead of reimporting the main audio track I just created a tiny file to "patch in" the correction.

I also posted just a short repeatable file {Bambi_sleepover_filler} with only the binaural beat, the main moan, leather and rubber creaking layers, so it will match up pretty smooth with all the other files.  it's just a single voice meant to put one in mind of the background of the enforcement files,  can be used to extend a playlist, self bondage session, or for some overnight conditioning.

OMG it feels like your Bambi is becoming more and more intense every day Girl_dance

Bambi Pleasure is an extremely evil file Girl_yes

And Sleepover too ! Very strong deepener to lock in conditioning

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,405 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 8 1,479 16 Apr 2024, 00:57
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)