Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex pencil skirt
Autumn Spring Streetwear Short Pencil Skirts Sexy High Waist PU Leather Skirt Elegant Y2K Women Silver Bodycon Latex Mini Skirt
$9.68

Leosoxs lingerie
Japanese Style Women's Tights Summer Nylon Print Stocking Sexy Lingerie Gothic Hosiery Seamless Fishnet Mesh Pantyhose High Sock
$5.25

ballet high heels
Ballet Shoes For Girls Dance Shoes For Woman Dancing Slippers Gymnastics Shoes Character Teacher Shoes High Heel Dancing Shoes
$12.72

shapewear
Shapewear For Women Tummy Control Hip Lifter Fajas Colombianas Butt Lifter Body Shaper Front Hooks
$27.06

1d oil pantyhose
Oil Shiny Open Crotch Tights For Sex 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Glossy Seamless Nylon Pantyhose Women Sexy Lingerie
$7.04-40%

FRRK
PU Leather Adjustable Chastity Auxiliary Strap Male Chastity Cage Anti-Removal Device Chastity Cage Accessories Adult Sex Toys
$7.24

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Long Socks Shiny Polyester Spandex Thigh-High Stockings Patent Leather Thigh Leather Socks Women
$5.53

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(25 Apr 2024, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(25 Apr 2024, 18:55 )bellmar Wrote: and no script, (everyone thank eleven labs)
Errmmm.... Could you please explain?

script posted, don't know if the web site glitched or if I had a Bambi moment, but I had thought my project file got zapped.  just ignore the prompts and there's the script.  

There is however no script for the backgrounds as I generated/copied/pasted on the fly, the site that has the original Bambi background voice (Ivy) is on the old school very basic side, no project pages or any fancy stuff.   If anyone really wants it, I can export the background only and they can transcribe it.

Bellmar
(25 Apr 2024, 19:23 )Bailey Wrote: Shall see if this Bambi can escape..?!

What did you think?
(27 Apr 2024, 23:31 )bellmar Wrote:
(25 Apr 2024, 19:23 )Bailey Wrote: Shall see if this Bambi can escape..?!
What did you think?

Bambi keeps making lots of progress!

Screenshot 2024-04-28 073019.png   

Copy to my silly blog here https://bambijasey.blogspot.com/?zx=6562a2027728fa5a

_1b8ac1c1-5db3-41d2-b5e3-b9a105b42bf5.jpeg   

Trying to work out some new challenge plans that can fit around my new Personal Training Intensive Programming (Fully qualifying as a proper PT soon); things like chasity daily wear as well as optimising a basic morning hypno bambi session!

_473cf117-4fb1-4186-a57f-669adf2ab6ac.jpeg   

But yeah, think there is like another layer of condition which creates a full loop now, so its in part to that file as well as similar files of yours and then the slow build up from time and other things changing in my life etc
 _bb904201-4957-45cf-b18b-aefb692eb9ca.jpeg   

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_2902.JPG   
Hi bellmar! 

I created an account just to say that I love your new file. I haven't been hit that hard by anything for a while. 

(I'm afraid I don't have much constructive criticism to offer though, I actually don't remember too much about it despite having skimmed over the script and listened to it twice now.)

It's gotten me really interested in some of your other files. There's something super hot about how delightfully "evil" they seem.

I'm this close to trying Pleasure Lock despite being a shy solo Bambi who'd probably just end up permanently frustrated (but even that's starting to sound kind of hot???).

Part of me is also very interested in Insomnia, but the negative reinforcement in that one is a bit off-putting for someone who aeady has issues with anxiety and stress. 😕

Anyway, thank you for the file, and I very much look forward to anything else you might make in the future!
(28 Apr 2024, 11:38 )bfluffy Wrote: Hi bellmar! 

I created an account just to say that I love your new file. I haven't been hit that hard by anything for a while. 

(I'm afraid I don't have much constructive criticism to offer though, I actually don't remember too much about it despite having skimmed over the script and listened to it twice now.)

It's gotten me really interested in some of your other files. There's something super hot about how delightfully "evil" they seem.

I'm this close to trying Pleasure Lock despite being a shy solo Bambi who'd probably just end up permanently frustrated (but even that's starting to sound kind of hot???).

Part of me is also very interested in Insomnia, but the negative reinforcement in that one is a bit off-putting for someone who aeady has issues with anxiety and stress. 😕

Anyway, thank you for the file, and I very much look forward to anything else you might make in the future!

Thank you, it is a very forgetty kind of file, so much so I don't remember writing a lot of it.   I have plans to rework them all with the new voice, I like it much better.  But time, never enough time.  I find Plap puppets body betray more effective than pleasure lock, plus you can get anyone to give you permission with that one.  Insomnia may not be for you, but it does encourage a good nights sleep IF you listen to a Bambi file every night.  Not always an option I get it.   

thanks for taking the time I appreciate it.

Bellmar
New file posted on page one, Contract trap, its evil, more than my usual evil.  This should pair extremely well in front of relapse trap.   Contract trap to get OS on board with "what ever", not like it gets a say anyway, then relapse trap to make sure it never gets free for long.  

Next will be insomnia reworked with the new voice into a trap file.  A Bambi trilogy, suppress OS, make sure it can't get free for long, and enforce nightly conditioning with insomnia.   

I say that but my inner Bambi always changes things up on me.  Been trying to rework pleasure lock, but she just isn't on board with me.

@Bailey gave me a outstanding idea.  A file that when Bambi holds a teddy bear or a doll while she trances, she locks OS into the toy, she can put it in a box, tie it up, gag it, ect ect.  My inner bambi is drooling at the idea.  Open to suggestions on that, not a fully fleshed out concept just yet.

As always I look forward to hearing feedback!

Bellmar
Wow, LOVED the new contract files. I listened to all three in sequence without a break I was so engrossed. They just felt SO good. I'm always so hot for that total loss of agency and really coming at my mind with everything you've got. I don't think I've ever really gotten amnesia effects before, but some parts of these are legitimately hard for me to reconstruct after the fact. And not just because I had a mind-blowing orgasm after finishing them hahah. I'll definitely be coming back to these, in addition to thinking about what kinds of things I want to put in my contract. <3

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,430 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,150 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 8 1,483 16 Apr 2024, 00:57
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)