Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
cute pacifier Open Mouth Gag Plug Adult Bondage Restraints Toys Ball Bdsm Sex for Woman Juegos Sexuales
$38.12

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody White Trousers High Waist Pu Pants Women Leather Pants Zipper Pencil Utility Pants Women Winter Trousers
$46.25

bondage corset
Women Elastic Harness Hollow Cage Bondage Crop Top Lingerie Harajuku Body Harness Body Chain Rave Festival Cage Bra
$17.94-40%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

transparent pantyhose
Seamless 5D Ultra-thin Pantyhose Sexy Women Tight Oil Shiny Stocking Transparent Breathable Tear-resistance Pantyhose Clubwear
$7.57

vatine
Mini AV Stick Dildo 10 Mode Female Masturbator Erotic Sex Toys for Woman Magic Wand Vibrator Clitoris Stimulator
$11.60-30%

zippidy
Blue Feather Shining Rhinestones Bar Short Bikini Nightclub Female Singer Crystals Sexy Performance Outfit Costume Clothing Set
$71.39

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
Nice avatar, @bellmar!
(28 Sep 2023, 14:48 )bellmar Wrote: . . .

I'm working on a self bondage helper file with an extreme focus on obeying Bambi triggers and conditioning. Bambi is such a good girl, Murf.AI glitched and wiped my unsaved script, I think anyway, Bambi has deleted scripts and files before and let me think it was  bug, but its mostly put back together, and I'm mostly sure it was a glitch.  

. . .

Looking forward to the self-bondage helper file, whenever that is done. 😊
(28 Sep 2023, 14:48 )bellmar Wrote: . . .

Anyway, as always I'm open to suggestions, I'm also adding some missing backgrounds to the dollification and stuck files, I have the file I'm working on, the pressure relieve valve, and a dedicated insomnia based conditioning enforcement file, that ensures the listener is zipped up and conditioned nightly.

Just wanted to say Thankyou for a file like this, I'm going to start listening after downloading x
(29 Sep 2023, 20:28 )AmyApples Wrote:
(28 Sep 2023, 14:48 )bellmar Wrote: [quote="Bambislave" pid='69382' dateline='1695820100']
[quote="bellmar" pid='69355' dateline='1695759350']

Just wanted to say Thankyou for a file like this, I'm going to start listening after downloading x

Your welcome, and I hope you enjoy.
(29 Sep 2023, 20:28 )AmyApples Wrote: Just wanted to say Thankyou for a file like this
...Also, there is a button underneath the posts ... 😉
I thought I'd upload some of my favorites that I have edited, I did the edits awhile ago so I can't give details, if you know where to look you might catch the cuts but they are far from noticeable.

I removed the suggestion some cock worship and shortened the ziplocked file, its one of my favorites.

{see page one for file}

I cut a lot of Oblivion, got rid of the implanted memories and dumbing down, don't leave much but I still like it. 

{see page one for file}

And this is the induction I use, its a kit bash version of bambi slumber, tranquility and relaxation

{see page one for file}

life got busy again, so work on the new projects have to slow down, but I haven't quit or given up.
(01 Oct 2023, 01:23 )bellmar Wrote: got rid of the ... dumbing down
Always a good thing! I wonder if subliminals still work, though ...

(01 Oct 2023, 01:23 )bellmar Wrote: I haven't quit or given up
👍
(01 Oct 2023, 02:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(01 Oct 2023, 01:23 )bellmar Wrote: got rid of the ...  dumbing down
Always a good thing! I wonder if subliminals still work, though ...

(01 Oct 2023, 01:23 )bellmar Wrote: I haven't quit or given up
👍

If one were welcoming to the idea maybe, but it was always the overt suggestions that pulled me out of it.  I would need access to the original creation files to completely remove and smoothly cut it all out. which I would really like to get my hands on, especially for the ziplocked file, I'd like clean samples of the background, and I still can't quite make out some of the foreground words. or find a transcript of it.

and does it help to much when you know the original content, like in ziplocked where it gets to the part about guiding a stiff cock into your mouth, even though I cut that out cleanly,  if you know that was in the original do you think about it more because to know it used to be there?  I'm going to stick with hypnosis can't make you do anything you really wouldn't do in the first place, I always think that when I get to that part of the file, but as of yet, the thought of a cock in my mouth is repulsive to me.  but with it absent from the file, I don't get an alarm in my head that wakes me up.  

Actually reminds me, I'll pull transcripts of mine and post them for the folks that want to read before listening.  I think they are pretty clear, but Bambi lock down has 3 audio layers making none of them really clear. and I'm adding a "Mean girl Bambi" layer to stuck and dollification, Diet aeady has it.
Is the "no masturbating" rule instilled via bambidollification intended to be for all kinds of pleasure? I often find myself playing with nipples during trance and wonder if that's supposed to be excluded.
(04 Oct 2023, 01:37 )sissy4sum Wrote: Is the "no masturbating" rule instilled via bambidollification intended to be for all kinds of pleasure? I often find myself playing with nipples during trance and wonder if that's supposed to be excluded.

I intended it to be no orgasm, however the voice software will not say the word orgasm. or the word horny, and a few others.  But really I would let your inner Bambi be the judge of that.  personally I'm not real big on any kind of edging because it makes it to easy to go to far and make a moist mess in your panties.  But when she controls the puppet strings all sorts of things can happen

I am working on shorter more specific files that tackle all the concepts in the dollification file, keeping more focused on specific concepts.  which should make for a more modular "build-a-Bambi" kind of experience.  Like if you don't need or want a Bambi enforced diet, just don't put it in your playlist, same for anti masturbation, and insomnia enforced conditioning.

I have some solid Ideas for the anti masturbation file, and I intend to start putting thought to voice tomorrow, still need to flesh out some evil ideas, I wanted to build in some sort of pressure release valve with it especially for Bambi's that don't have a partner and/or are shy, and in light of your question I'll be sure to be clear

actually gives me an idea, I had some ideas for a hypnotic butt plug to go with Bambi's mental uniform, maybe some naughty nipple clamps along with a punishment plug, maybe something to trigger a dolly punishment uniform when some unknown condition happens.  it's near the bottom of my list, but I'm Open to suggestions or ideas for it.  

I'm currently putting the final touches on one intended to really lock in Bambi's self image as a doll, look for that one late tonight or tomorrow.  that is assuming she will let me continue to focus on it, I think she will its pretty evil and really puts the paranoid screws to the original self, she loves that.  about 5 or 6 more layers and it will be good to go.

I have a self bondage helper file about half ass scripted but its kinda tabled for now since she won't let me focus when I try to work on it.

I am of course open to additional ideas and concepts for the series, I won't do cock or cum worship, dumbing down, or overt excessive cross dressing, I won't do anything that would prevent that, there are piles of files out there focused heavily in those areas.  I am far more interested in the outlayer ideas, with my fetishes and fantasies being kind of narrow in scope and confined to chastity and bondage, (and out of control sock fetish) ideas are welcome.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,416 Yesterday, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,145 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 8 1,481 16 Apr 2024, 00:57
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)