Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
latex fetish men gloves fetish hood mask latex catsuits for men latex costume rubber socks rubber catsuit
$15.58-51%

voletex
Voletex Latex Stockings Women Step Foot Rubber Stockings Thigh High Rubber Stockings Customized
$45.98-7%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Casual Tank Tops Training Camisole
$6.05-15%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

larpgears
Handmade Four Piece Black Latex Women's Sexy Clothing Rubber Coat with Suspender Garter Belt
$169.40

hormone female
Estrogen Relief Cream for Women Menopause Balancing Hormone Levels Reducing Fatigue Hot Flashes Mood Swings Treatment
$7.02-40%

silicone bodysuit
Snatched Body Luxe Faja With Zippers Butt Lifting Back Control Silicone Girdle Daily Use Female Underwear
$49.30-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bellmar's Bambi project
(15 Oct 2023, 05:58 )bellmar Wrote: Bambi Insomnia is posted on page one, Think Admiral Ackbar swivelling in his chair shouting "It's a trap".

A trap or a curse would be an appropriate description.

It is very evil, designed to addict the listener physically as well as mentally, the consequences of this file could cause serious disruptions to one's life.  Sleep deprivation could happen.

Also, the original self really takes a pretty heavy hit.  If you're not into permanent Bambi's give this one a miss.

Or it could cure a Bambi's insomnia, and be the best thing since toilet seats and cut bread, hard to say.  

I highly suggest Bambi Pleasure and Bambi Diet before this one in a play list.  Parts may seem out of place without those 2.

Anyway, yall have been warned, use with caution.

Enjoy, and please don't hate me if it takes root and Bambi takes over your life.

I have a few questions, I hope that's aight!

I've experimented with Bambi before and looking to get back in, kind of start from the beginning and work my way up to your files. Where about in my training do you recommend I add your files?

Also, I saw the transcripts (great idea by the way!) and my brain gets hung up on details. One that concerns me is, how would something like working out at the gym or swimming be handled by the programming? I'm fairly certain the panties and socks might be an issue in some of those circumstances, not to mention panties need to come off for some forms of sex.

I also get worried about the occasional circumstance of me getting migraines. Not too often, but often enough to know that some nights I will need to not listen....do you think the Bambi persona would punish me in those circumstances?

Anyway, thanks for any thoughts you might have!
(15 Oct 2023, 05:58 )bellmar Wrote: Bambi Insomnia is posted on page one, Think Admiral Ackbar swivelling in his chair shouting "It's a trap".

A trap or a curse would be an appropriate description.

It is very evil, designed to addict the listener physically as well as mentally, the consequences of this file could cause serious disruptions to one's life.  Sleep deprivation could happen.

Also, the original self really takes a pretty heavy hit.  If you're not into permanent Bambi's give this one a miss.

Or it could cure a Bambi's insomnia, and be the best thing since toilet seats and cut bread, hard to say.  

I highly suggest Bambi Pleasure and Bambi Diet before this one in a play list.  Parts may seem out of place without those 2.

Anyway, yall have been warned, use with caution.

Enjoy, and please don't hate me if it takes root and Bambi takes over your life.

omg your Bambi's evilness has grown even more intense Girl_yes

Insomnia is just really REALLY evil !! 💓 

absolutely love the three 7mins filler files, and lockdown mkII, it's like, it's meant to make Bambi totally forever, it's so strong Girl_dance
(16 Oct 2023, 18:51 )thesterjr Wrote:

I have a few questions, I hope that's aight!

I've experimented with Bambi before and looking to get back in, kind of start from the beginning and work my way up to your files. Where about in my training do you recommend I add your files?

Also, I saw the transcripts (great idea by the way!) and my brain gets hung up on details. One that concerns me is, how would something like working out at the gym or swimming be handled by the programming? I'm fairly certain the panties and socks might be an issue in some of those circumstances, not to mention panties need to come off for some forms of sex.

I also get worried about the occasional circumstance of me getting migraines. Not too often, but often enough to know that some nights I will need to not listen....do you think the Bambi persona would punish me in those circumstances?

Anyway, thanks for any thoughts you might have!

I think you might be thinking a bit too literal, however I get it I'm the same way, and I actually did address some of those concerns.  However, in an effort to not have 60-90 minute long files, most of that got cut out.

I'm of the belief that most Bambi's are sort of kinda reasonable, I get migraines as well and Zoning out with some hypnosis is not on the table on those occasions for me.  I'm sure your Bambi will understand, 

I am a little disturbed to hear you're not wearing your panties and socks in the pool or shower, that's just not acceptable. 😁   I'm kidding, of course.

The part that landed on the cutting room floor was basically this:  When Bambi needs to be out of uniform, for biological or Hygiene needs her puppet strings compel her to do her business as quickly as possible and put them back on, or a fresh clean uniform as quickly as possible.  I think it's safe to say the same for swimming.  As for other work out activities, well I guess your personal definition of sexy socks might come into issue, as I have a massive sock fetish I tend to think they almost all sexy to one extent or another.  

Also consider I picked a uniform of socks and panties because they are both easy to hide in public, my Bambi is shy, so I designed the files I created to be workable for other shy Bambi's.  If for example you were to only consider lacy filly socks sexy, you can absolutely wear those to the gym, alone if you wanna get your ass kicked, depending on where you, live I'm an American truck driver...so no...,  or you could layer them under a pair of cheap Hanes socks, and you would be the only one to know. 

As for where to put my files in your own personal training regiment, well let me first say that the Bambidollication file is very broad, maybe just give it and Bambilockdown a miss,  if you want to lose some weight, go with Bambi diet, if you're turned on by chastity, go with Bambi pleasure, if you into self bondage go with Bambi stuck, If you have a dollification fetish Bambi uniform inspection is great, and it goes really well with Bambi stuck, 

And finally if you have insomnia, well maybe actually give Bambi insomnia a miss, I started with the best of intentions with that file, but it got pushed to pure evil pretty far.  I gave a lot of thought to just trashing that one instead of posting it because while I think it came out really well, it is just brutal.  But this is the important part, if you're serious about Bambi conditioning, it is a great cure for insomnia, and best of all it works with all Bambi files original, fan made, don't matter any nightly files are fine.

I did these with life improving intentions in mind, A safe way to engage in self bondage, a fun way to diet and exercise, a interesting way to ensure your sexual energies are focused on your partners as much as on self, and I really have had insomnia most of my life and Bambi insomnia helps for me.

I think I addressed all of your concerns? If not, let me know and I'll see what I can do.  But the most important thing to remember is, have fun with Bambi files, don't take them too seriously or literally, life has to be lived, Bambi is an escape, a tool to express yourself in ways you normally wouldn't, if you run across a rule, trigger, suggestion, or any other conditioning that would cause you physical, mental, or social damage, ignore that shit.  

I don't put many, or any safeties in my files because those are implied by a thinking mind, and when they are drilled in, not only is it not needed, but it pulls me out of the moment.  One of my favorite files is Shibby's Blue mummy, first thing I did was pull it into audacity and cut out the "in case of emergency safeties", it breaks the trance for me just as sure as when a Bambi file tells me I need a big cock in my mouth, or I'm getting dumber. For me eww, I'm not trying to kink shame anyone ever, just saying, and from personal experience, and remember I'm far from into just "anything Bambi", if your inner Bambi is going to emerge and take over, she will come from as much "you" as she will any file you listened to.   Mine is smart, she knows how to work a computer, write hypnosis scripts, how to delete full on chastity files, seriously she hates that idea a lot.  

And if you're worried that Bambi is in charge and has taken over, she is also a thinking mind, and she isn't going to do anything that will cause physical mental or social harm to her(you). At worst, you'll go into a rest area at 2AM for a pee wearing a pink robe flip-flops and pink knee socks. (I'm like 28.5% sure she made sure no one was around).  That was a joke, it was really a potty emergency, and no one was around.

Wow, I'm writing a book here, anyway, have a good day, you do you.

And if anyone reading this has any ideas for additional files let me know, I'm trying to think of a way to have a smart Bambi but Bambi protection is in the way, and I'm still fleshing out a Bambi is submissive to anyone she finds attractive, and has to obey them file.  I enjoy making the files some things I won't do, but if anyone has a request, the worst that can happen is being told, no I won't do that one like that.

Bell
(16 Oct 2023, 21:04 )Bambislave Wrote:
(15 Oct 2023, 05:58 )bellmar Wrote: B

absolutely love the three 7mins filler files, and lockdown mkII, it's like, it's meant to make Bambi totally forever, it's so strong Girl_dance

Yeah, insomnia was a doozy, almost trashed it for being too evil.  And those filler files need some love, I was listening last night and I can't believe I didn't do a fade in and fade out for the beginning and end, and give the backgrounds a little extra time with no voice, I don't like how they don't really flow well into the next file.  Plus I didn't do separate .aup files for each one, so fixing will take some time, not sure what I was thinking with them.  Busy week this week, but I'll try and get MKII versions up next weekend.

What did you think of the voice I used? I was gonna do the mean girl Bambi voice I used for some of the backgrounds (Do exactly what I say right now!) in other files, but it seemed too harsh to use for extended periods. There are short bits I may try an eleven labs voice for them, really wish they had a way to lock in a tone, so it didn't change every time it generates.
(16 Oct 2023, 21:37 )bellmar Wrote: I have a massive sock fetish I tend to think they almost all sexy to one extent or another.  
What about stockings or pantyhose? Can they also be mentioned in the files? Not being able to take off pantyhose sounds cool, no? Swimming in the pool, while wearing thin invisible pantyhose? Isn't it exciting (did that, love it!)
(16 Oct 2023, 22:07 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Oct 2023, 21:37 )bellmar Wrote: I have a massive sock fetish I tend to think they almost all sexy to one extent or another.  
What about stockings or pantyhose? Can they also be mentioned in the files? Not being able to take off pantyhose sounds cool, no? Swimming in the pool, while wearing thin invisible pantyhose? Isn't it exciting (did that, love it!)

Stockings and pantyhose are mentioned in a few of the files as substitutions for socks,  I was actually in fact thinking of you specifically😊
(16 Oct 2023, 21:46 )bellmar Wrote:
(16 Oct 2023, 21:04 )Bambislave Wrote:
(15 Oct 2023, 05:58 )bellmar Wrote: B

Yeah, insomnia was a doozy, almost trashed it for being too evil.  And those filler files need some love, I was listening last night and I can't believe I didn't do a fade in and fade out for the beginning and end, and give the backgrounds a little extra time with no voice, I don't like how they don't really flow well into the next file.  Plus I didn't do separate .aup files for each one, so fixing will take some time, not sure what I was thinking with them.  Busy week this week, but I'll try and get MKII versions up next weekend.

What did you think of the voice I used? I was gonna do the mean girl Bambi voice I used for some of the backgrounds (Do exactly what I say right now!) in other files, but it seemed too harsh to use for extended periods. There are short bits I may try an eleven labs voice for them, really wish they had a way to lock in a tone, so it didn't change every time it generates.

I like the mean girl voice, it makes it very easy to just drone out and let Bambi focus on the words, it's like, automatic
I updated the Bambi insomnia file to include a "mean girl Bambi" background track, and also did an update to the Bambilockdown file, no content was changed but some metadata from one of the imported sound effects got stuck, just a quick correction to that oversight.

I got an idea to do 2 helper files for the insomnia, I was thinking adding some steps into her nite-nite ritual.

The first one is a special plug that helps her keep focused on her conditioning, and removes any lingering mental blocks, inhibitions, or doubts about her conditioning.  Along with a suggestion that whenever she is plugged (in or out of trance), she has significantly reduced inhibitions and doubts about anything.  

The second was a special dumbing down collar, it can be an actual collar or a necklace, choker, anything like that.  When she puts it on as a part of her nite-nite ritual she becomes the dumb bimbo everyone thinks she is, dumber even, like a completely vapid airhead that can't form words or thoughts, so dumb in fact that when she takes it off in the morning she finds her conditioning sank in way deeper than ever before, but with it off, she is all out of dumb, her stupid meter is on empty, and she can be as smart witty and clever as she ever wanted to be.  And if she decides to leave it on.....well you get the point, it's the best I can think of for a smart Bambi that doesn't completely clash with the original Bambi Protections.

Maybe a bit before I get them done, work is busy, but Bambi is screaming in my head for those two.
(20 Oct 2023, 19:09 )bellmar Wrote: The second was a special dumbing down collar,
Do I understand it correctly, that you are going to add another uniform trigger, which would further split sub-personalities to move/keep the aeady created "airhead Bimbo" one apart from "smart Bambi" and OS?
(20 Oct 2023, 23:05 )Like Ra Wrote:
(20 Oct 2023, 19:09 )bellmar Wrote: The second was a special dumbing down collar,
Do I understand it correctly, that you are going to add another uniform trigger, which would further split sub-personalities to move/keep the aeady created "airhead Bimbo" one apart from "smart Bambi" and OS?

Well I don't really have an aeady created airhead, well no more than my usual self anyway.  But you do bring up a good point, I'll upload the script I worked on today, give it a read, let me know whatcha think. 

Insomnia_collared.txt (Size: 11.04 KB )

[Edit]
After thinking on it overnight, I don't really think I created another sub personality with this. More of a physical trigger for blankness, I labelled as dumb. After giving the raw audio a couple listens, I think it still needs some fleshing out. Some parts I like, some I don't really care for. I think since it's not a kink of mine, I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around it. I'd like some more feedback on it, honestly. Keep in mind that the script was only a 3rd or 4th draft as well, it's about 10 minutes spoken, if anyone is interested I can post a stripped down "naked" audio without any effects.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,500 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,154 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker
Eros Audio's Bambi Project Eros Audio 8 1,488 16 Apr 2024, 00:57
Last Post: sexyfayetv

Contributors: AmyApples (1) , Bailey (5) , BambiNat (1) , Bambislave (8) , BeauJackal (2) , bellmar (101) , bfluffy (1) , BondageGreen (1) , Cassandra (3) , Exception (1) , hypnoticneed (2) , JaneSintimes (1) , jwin432 (1) , kd74hjfkbm (1) , Like Ra (99) , luftifuzz (2) , Lycalopex (1) , Oldself (3) , pansy (1) , rolandmc (1) , sam_henry (1) , sissy4sum (3) , Smitten Kink Kitten (3) , spinner (1) , StarBlazerBambi (2) , subyasha (4) , thesterjr (1) , ThriftyTech (1) , Weeble (1) , yourscrumptiousdreamofacookie (13) , Zooy (1)