Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 105) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

muziskat lingerie
High Quality Women Tube Top Summer New Bra Sexy White Lace Bra Luxury French Lingerie Tulle Embroidery Underwear Crop Top Female
$26.15-54%

pvc stockings
Dance Plus High Boots Silicone Pole Hold Nightclub Women Thigh Sexy Leather Wet Hosiery Stockings Size PVC Party Faux Look Up
$163.80-44%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53

gaff panties
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-48%

mens shiny pantyhose
Open Crotch Lingerie Gay Men Oil Shiny Pantyhose Ultra-Thin Sheer Stockings Tights Underwear See Through Elastic Sexy Hosiery
$28.70-40%

male chastity
Upgraded Three-Way Nylon Auxiliary Chastity Belt Male Chastity Cage Auxiliary Belt Elastic Anti-Drop 2023 New Erotic Toy Sex Toy
$5.08

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

How to walk "like a girl" and how to walk in high heels
The subject of "feminine walking" definitely deserves a separate thread.
I've just stumbled across these two videos about the differences between masculine and feminine walking:

Masculine vs Feminine Walking Style and Body Mechanics with Todd Martin MD

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOAo2M43kTs

Masculine vs Feminine Walking Style Part 2-Feminine Catwalk Mechanics with Todd Martin MD

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0uw7c7GewI
That reminds me this:

how_to_walk_in_heels-01.png   
Nice simple simulation, you can adjust the walking person's gender, weight and emotion.

https://www.biomotionlab.ca/html5-bml-walker/
(26 Apr 2022, 19:03 )Sofia_B Wrote: Nice simple simulation
For years I've been trying to reimplement this simulation on this site. Love it!
Today my wide and I walked almost 10km. During the whole 2 hours I've been trying to emulate the "feminine walking style" - I must say it's very addicting! And, I think, I got the basics of it. Fun!
I've video'd myself walking in heels and if I say so myself I'm pretty good at it... so long as it's in a straight line. I just can't do elegant turns 😟
(27 Apr 2022, 21:54 )Culmor Wrote: I've video'd myself walking in heels
Very important, indeed!

(27 Apr 2022, 21:54 )Culmor Wrote: I just can't do elegant turns
Same. And I can't strike a pose. To take a photo, my wife literally manually moves my arms, legs, shoulders, and the rest.
Quote:I just can't do elegant turns
I just can't balance, once I go past 10cm stilettos I go all wobbly on the turn. I look like Patsy Stone after a hard night on the Stolly/Bolly.
To clarify, I'm OK with platform shoes and heels so long as the difference between the heel and the top of the plaform isn't over about 10cm. I have 17.5cm heel Pleasers that are a piece of cake as they have 7.5cm platform soles.
But then I have 12.5cm heel 'pull-on' zipless rubber boots with no platform that I cramp while pulling on these days. I think I'm just growing old.

Easy-peasy
 Easy-peasey.jpg   

Youch!
 Youch!.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
If I were a girl, I would ... Like Ra 61 32,927 23 Mar 2023, 17:57
Last Post: Like Ra
Some reasons to be a girl Tinker D 2 2,055 10 Sep 2019, 16:22
Last Post: rubriccharm